What's new

ACT [暁音] Nightmare Sphere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nightmare Sphere is out...

I'm not sure what you're talking about... but then again, my personal link leads to the download area:

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, just googled mickman X, its a megaman-style game with hatsune miku, no H in it as far as I know.

pomelo

Lurker
Reputation score

Excellent game! Just finished yesterday after a few days of playing.

Thanks a lot miachan for posting the link. By the way, I can confirm that any performance problems are most likely from a bug with a usb device or something like that: my pc is ancient and the game runs perfectly.

I'm also amazed this is free.

Ok, mini review:

The good:
- Huge size, there's many hours of actual gameplay here
- Free!
- Small file size (excellent programming here)
- In English!!
- The difficulty level was just right for me ;)

The bad:
- The physics/controls aren't perfect. I frequently had problems jumping like SilentSilth mentioned. Luckily there are extra jump upgrades (I never needed to use Wings or Wall Jump for example)
- Low resolution. I would have loved more detail here and there.
- It seems kind of hard to get the "good" ending...specially if one likes to get friendly with the fauna, and often :D
- I got seriously stuck after the boar and werewolf. Many thanks to Pheonix Alugere who provided the answer.

The whatever:
- I didn't mind that the endings are kind of dumb.
- In my version (105) the bear boss(es) were invisible and stuck to the ground (?!) which made defeating them easy but boring. Luckily is seems I didn't miss much as I heard it is the least interesting one.

The fetishes: (obviously personal)
- Good: (Almost) everyone wants to rape the heroine! I highly approve :D Here's a place were better graphics (and more variety) could have enhanced the experience ;) Also, it's too bad that the bosses (those that can rape) don't notice when the heroine is knocked down and keep attacking and only randomly try to rape. But in conclusion I'm pretty satisfied; it's great that one can decide when and with who the heroine will have fun :)
- Bad: The demon fetuses / pregnancy. Also when the heroine is raped after "dying" the moans sound more like crying...that's kind of a turn-off for me :(

Outstanding work!

...btw, anyone knows of any other game as good as this one? ;)

Last edited:

ChromeEngie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish I did. :s

And to fix your red-floor boss problem, download the data file, it also carries BGM's and stuff like that. Even though so far the menu BGM's work only.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I remember an error like the one you're mentioning its something about not having the .exe in the right folder.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

FYI, the boss(es) didn't randomly try to rape, they follow their absolute attack order (at least, mine is like that)

so if you want to get raped, you need to avoid attack before the rape attack :D

(IMO, the easiest to get raped is when fighting predator and the bug like boss, while the hardest is the tentacle that shoot balls)

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Wait. Did they add in boss rape animations?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait. Did they add in boss rape animations?
if what you mean is something like bear hug (first boss), tentacle rape (tentacle boss), predator rape( predator), then yes :D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I don't remember any of those! Dx
Did I miss them somehow or did they get added in in a newer edition than the one I got?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

They use them while you're still up and standing, I think.

Reputation score

The boss-specific rapes have been around since the first build of the game. The only thing the newer versions add is the ability for your character to become pregnant from the boss animations.

pomelo

Lurker
Reputation score

I wish I did. :s

And to fix your red-floor boss problem, download the data file, it also carries BGM's and stuff like that. Even though so far the menu BGM's work only.
Thanks!

I thought that the data file was only to fix stuff for old versions. I would have guessed that downloading the latest version would just work.
:p

Last edited:

Aloeotter

Reputation score

The site won't work for me.. Can anyone upload this to megaupload or something similar, please?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone got a complete/near complete save file thats compatible with the latest version?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Why? There is no cg set, you get the game solely to play it. If we give you a complete save file, there will be no challenge left.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I had completed before when it first came out but now I can't get motivated to complete it again

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't extended, so you're not really missing all that much.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

jumping makes me rage.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The only problem with jumping is that the game doesn't remember key presses between screens. There is no problem otherwise.