What's new

Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Re: Nightmares Unnamed OOC Discussion and Banter

Hmm. . . I could make some kind of "Cum with me if you want to live" joke but that would be cheesy and awful. :p

That's it, you're definitely getting the Centaur the next chance I get. xD

"I'll be back" *drool*

Just how is Peiquok pronounced anyways? I keep reading it to be something like peacock.

I pronounce it sort of like 'Take a walk' but with a 'P' at the front instead of a 'T'. "pay-(mixture of a noise between 'koh' and 'kwoh')-(mixture of a noise between 'ok' and 'wok')... the 'w' sound kind of happens at the same time as the 'o' for me.

I pronounce it sort of like 'Take a walk' but with a 'P' at the front instead of a 'T'. "pay-(mixture of a noise between 'koh' and 'kwoh')-(mixture of a noise between 'ok' and 'wok')... the 'w' sound kind of happens at the same time as the 'o' for me.

Pekawok?

Sort of, yeah, though the 'a' in there is shortened from the usual a little. Since the place is fictional, you can pronounce it however you want!

If it's a Native American name, then that's very possible. There are a bunch of things around here that have names that look very little like their pronounciation.

Looking over the newest characters posted right now.

Rule 34, Cat's numbers all add up. Could you add her skill bonuses to her character sheet? Athletics +4, Reistance +2 and so on. I'll need to test her out a little more but things look promising.

TheWeirdOne, Quick Reflexes, Determined and Magnetic cost 2 points each and so Kaci looks like she's slightly over. Check out the other thread for a note on the Medical skill.

I wanted to poke you about your Fetish Flaw. How would you envision Masochist working? Ordinarily, the moment your flaw comes into play (and as long as it is being used) you can't attempt to escape from a grapple. With something like Masochist, I would be worried that the first time she gets grappled by a violent enemy, Kaci would be essentially stuck.

I was hoping more people would sign up and realize we didn't need more medics <.<

I can't really think of a different type of character to make. She's basically purely support at this point.

EDIT: Gonna add some more...

I imagined masochist would work if the thing attacking her started hurting her. Like imagine whips or something. I'll change it though it's kinda vague lol.

But... then I'd have to change her whole background D=

lol

EDIT: Stop doing that Janna!

THAT'S THE SECOND TIME LOL

I'm going to clarify the rules on figuring out base damage and arousal. Janna has a book in front of her, so of course she can do it easily :D The rest of us have to stumble through my rewrites of her original posts.

EDIT: That was my fault. I didn't need her to delete the whole thing, just the part about changing the rules threads. It's my game!!! :D

I saw the equation.. I just got really confused and was like oh shit...

Looking over the newest characters posted right now.

Rule 34, Cat's numbers all add up. Could you add her skill bonuses to her character sheet? Athletics +4, Reistance +2 and so on. I'll need to test her out a little more but things look promising.

Done. *hopes he can start soon*

Oh, Pheonix, I apologize for not replying to your post. ^_^" I wasn't sure how to get Jen involved, especially with Melissa raising such a stink shortly after!

._. No wonder I couldn't find this place. It's invisible to me on the forum for whatever reason. I had to search the name of this topic just to find it!

Anyways... I'm here now, though I caught wind that this RP has no more room for new players. If you need another person though, I'll be sitting on the bench.

._. No wonder I couldn't find this place. It's invisible to me on the forum for whatever reason. I had to search the name of this topic just to find it!

Anyways... I'm here now, though I caught wind that this RP has no more room for new players. If you need another person though, I'll be sitting on the bench.

Welcome, Screwdriver. The player cap has been filled for now, though if there are drop-outs I know who to tell!

Is xetia all set for town hall?

Oh, Pheonix, I apologize for not replying to your post. ^_^" I wasn't sure how to get Jen involved, especially with Melissa raising such a stink shortly after!

Jen is a bit shy, so she will probably need someone to save her from something in order for her to do more than sit there and try to avoid conversation. Besides, I was helping out with a cub scout thing so I wasn't even here to respond when you posted.

Back