Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Niko, shipwrecked (Niko)

The elf woman rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head, "No wonder why it looks like they beat him, he probably ran his mouth like this when they found him. I'd beat him with a giant club to if he ran his mouth like this," she chuckled with amusement. Then, the horse woman leaned over to her, and began whispering something in her ear, before the elf started laughing hysterically, nodding a little.

Then, the horse woman turned to Niko with an amused expression, "Oh, some of the creatures here forgo the 'insulting' part. After all, why should they waste insults on PREY such as yourself?"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? That'l be a good break then, might give me some time to come up with some new insults for when the next inhabitant of this island decides to come bother me. Are you going to get me out of here, or am I back to my original sneak out and run away plan?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Like I said, we're going to talk over your release with the goblins. Which means we need to wait for them to be done fussing over the one you tried to kill." the centaur told him.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Take your time. I'm not going anywhere." Niko replies.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then, a moment later, one of the goblins who were minding the one named Penny came walking up behind the centaur and the elf, "Hey, what the heck is going on!" shouted in question. The two women turned to look at the goblin, so that they were facing the little creature, who looked back at them with a suspicious glare directed at them, "Jelly~" she said in a different tone, a little more touched with concern, "Look, uh, you gotta help us out, Penny is hurt real bad, and you guys are like, the only ones who know how to heal people and stuff..." she said quickly, as her fellow tribeswomen took the goblin named Penny, and put her onto a soft blanket so she wouldn't be laying on the dirt.

That's when the elf woman leaned over, and whispered once more to her cohort, before the centaur nodded, already walking towards where Penny lay as she took out what appeared to be medical herbs and bandages as she offered a deal, "Look, Club," she told the goblin, who Niko could now identify as Club, "tell you what. We'll patch up Penny, and in return, you let us have the human. Sound good?"

The little goblin grimaced, but eventually gave in, "Alright, fine! Whatever, you can have it! He wasn't entertaining anyway! All he did was whine, and talk trash." she said, before following the elf and horse woman towards Penny.

Then, to Niko's dismay, one of the goblins snuck away from the crowd, seeming very intent to get her turn she was almost robbed of, as she grinned at Niko maliciously, "You got a little bit left in you, humie?" she chuckled, "I hope so,"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His expression not changing from an irritable scowl as the goblin comes over, Niko turns to her and simply glares, unblinking at her. He doesn't speak, he just glares.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The malicious little goblin leers over him, chuckling at his gaze, "Can't look away, can ya?" she said, twisting her body about, checking herself out, "Can't blame ya, Rock is the best looking goblin in the whole tribe!" she announced. Then, the goblin stalked slowly over to him, until she was standing over him, leering down at him, seeming to enjoy the powerful feeling of standing over a supposedly helpless human.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko does not respond, he simply glares more. With one of his hands free, he might be able to harm the goblin if she attacks him, but he knew it wouldn't profit him anything.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin chuckles at Niko's attempt to look threatening, the weak human, to her, she knew was as big of a threat as a kitten from how hurt he was, and how much weaker in strength he was compared to her. She moves forward, until she was standing over his middle, before turning about, so that her ass was facing him, before sitting down, her legs on either side of him. She leaned forward, showing off her ass to him, looking at his eyes, one way or another thanks to his primal instinct, glancing at her ass, before taking his currently soft cock in her hands, and taking the head in her petite mouth, sucking on it to make his cock hard.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nikos free hand slowly drifts over to the remains of the ties on his other hand, quickly freeing his other hand while the goblin was distracted. He knew what the goblin expected of him, and he was quite sure that he wasn't in any mood to give it to her. Once his hands were free, he crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at the goblin. "I'm almost forty. Good luck with that."

While this might interest him at another time, his bruises were a much more insistent bother than the call of his loins.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

While the bruises, and his scrotum were in pain, Niko's body once again, spoke louder than he, which the goblin noticed as blood started to fill Niko's cock slowly, making it throb as it became more and more erect. The little woman looked back at him with a malicious grin, holding a semi-erect cock in her hand, "I think about thirty!" she announced, before taking his whole cock in her mouth, each dip of her head causing both pain and pleasure in his phallus, reminding him that all that cumming was definitely not making his member feel well...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Did he free his hand?)

"Thirty seven and a half." Niko replies, still not being particularly responsive to the goblins treatment. "Can this wait for when I'm not nailed to the ground and beaten half to death? I'm holding people up here."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Since no one stopped him, and he's already folding his arms, I'd say that very much yes, his hands are free.)

The goblin gave a look at his semi-stiff cock, then looked back at his face, before turning about to face him with a knowing smile, "Thirty my little round ass!" she poked one of the bruises on his chest with her index finger, "You look twenty!"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Its all the exercise I get from running away from things, makes me look a lot younger. Really takes the years off, let me tell ya." Niko replied, wincing slightly as she pokes one of his many bruises.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin let out a sigh, resting her elbow on Niko's belly, in order to rest her head in her palm. She pursed her lips at him, "Are you too old to pleasure me to? Rock has no problem with punishing you more!" the goblin announced, using her own name in the third person. As well, should Niko care enough to take her request, he'd find her nice, round rump well within reach, and could easily reach down, and stick a finger inside her in one instant...

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmmm, get my ass kicked some more, or get laid. Again. Choices." Niko replies, sliding a hand down to to her pussy and sliding his fingers across her nether lips.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The goblin, Rock, moaned as his hand went down, cupped her ass cheek, and began sliding his finger along her already moist nether lips. She grinned mischievously, and placed her hand on Niko's, the one that was starting to toy with her slit, encouraging what he was doing, both with her hand, and with her hips that twitched every time his finger touched her clitoris.

And a moment later, she was quite soaked with her own juices, ready for just about anything to slip inside her, before she decided to do something clever. With a giggle, as Niko continued playing with her, she moved her legs up, so that she was pretty much laying on Niko, to clasp his cock between her petite feet, using the surprisingly soft skin to rub up and down, and stimulate his cock.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nikos finger begin to move more roughly, rubbing her clit more often and pressing harder against her nether lips, while picking up speed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rock makes a cute moan of pleasure as Niko picks up speed, a little trail of drool running down her chin, and dripping onto Niko's chest as her eyes go empty from losing herself to lust. And after a moment longer, she picked up her ass as Niko continued his efforts, her whole body shivering with pleasure as she raised her ass into the air like a whore.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Niko slowly slides a finger into the goblin as she raises her ass, and then begins a slow pumping motion.