What's new

RPG RPG Maker [nikukure] TS AGENT (RE123150, RJ123150)

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: TS・AGENT RJ123150

I have only played the first mission, the tower one, but before that, the guildmaster sayed, you can trigger quests from town people with different outfits.

danobel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I managed to finish all the guild quests and the other 2 errands. Obtained the swimming suit too. What now? Nothing new appears.
Craft the bikini armor, new missions will open up.

ukshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I crafted the Bikini Armor before the actual Bikini. It opened up the Pyramid quest, but now I am stuck.

ukshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, found out why. Had to talk to a guy to the right in the guild. Dammit.

OP
Sangoku25

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can not play to an end.
The game itself hir hangs up and goes no further.
once you get the robo defeated and then scene on the bottom no longer chooses you continue. XD

Last edited:

Cestina

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you can not play to an end.
The game itself hir hangs up and goes no further.
once you get the robo defeated and then scene on the bottom no longer chooses you continue. XD
Ran into the same problem
I just reset and held Shift, had no problems the second time

Really not liking the art though. Her face, expression, proportions and pose all look off

Last edited:

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

after the robot battle, i choosed the bottom option.
it seems to make me join the guild in the next city, so i no longer take any quests from the starting village anymore.

In the new city, I received a quest from the 2nd village, where I had to go to the mine/cave again and save a girl. Then theres a quest for the vocano and the pyramid.

I have no idea how to move on after these 3 quests. I made a bunny suit but theres no new quest for it. I dun have enough material for other new clothes and I can't find any new quest from the two guilds.

any idea?

EDIT: im so dumb.. in the new city, there are 2 shops that sell materials for clothes... now i can make more clothes and move on

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the part where I am supposed to find a "holy ground"? (pretty far into the game i think)

I did unlock a "break objects" ability on one my classes, but don't recall anything destructible. Have 3 out of 4 pathways unlocked in the temple south of the castle town... not sure where to go.

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you craft armor and stuff? I'm stuck on the part where the forest isn't raining anymore and what not.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you craft armor and stuff? I'm stuck on the part where the forest isn't raining anymore and what not.
I think I'm stuck at the same place as you... did you talk to the guy in the house at the forest? That's where I am but no new mission is popping up after that. I think we have to talk to people in town in our different outfits but still really, no luck for me

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I'm stuck at the same place as you... did you talk to the guy in the house at the forest? That's where I am but no new mission is popping up after that. I think we have to talk to people in town in our different outfits but still really, no luck for me
Guy in a house at a forest?, I don't think I got there yet. x.x

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it isn't raining anymore just go in your regular outfit and you should be able to fight the plant monster, there is an orc near there, 1st option is to kill it while it is asleep, 2nd option is to just leave it alone and if you don't kill it, it rapes you after you kill the plant monsters

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it isn't raining anymore just go in your regular outfit and you should be able to fight the plant monster, there is an orc near there, 1st option is to kill it while it is asleep, 2nd option is to just leave it alone and if you don't kill it, it rapes you after you kill the plant monsters
Where's the plant monster?, is it up ahead where the 2 thiefs are
every I try to go there she says something and backs away

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's exactly where it is.. uh I'm not sure, it didn't do that to me. Did you unlock the other mission in the 3rd outfit you get? I think that's the one that lets you fight the plant monster

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's exactly where it is.. uh I'm not sure, it didn't do that to me. Did you unlock the other mission in the 3rd outfit you get? I think that's the one that lets you fight the plant monster
I have not actually, I think that's why I'm stuck. x.x

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay just put on the 3rd costume and talk to everyone in town, then it should unlock you a new mission or at least it will let you fight the plant monster. I fought the plant monster in the regular costume though.. so idk if the costume matters or not.

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay just put on the 3rd costume and talk to everyone in town, then it should unlock you a new mission or at least it will let you fight the plant monster. I fought the plant monster in the regular costume though.. so idk if the costume matters or not.
Where do I get the 3rd costume though?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oooh lol I'm not sure where I got it, I think I got it from the sister or whoever she is (the girl you talk to where you start the game) and choose the 2nd option > then choose the 3rd one > it should let you craft a heart item.. I think that is the costume maybe

YanniChan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oooh lol I'm not sure where I got it, I think I got it from the sister or whoever she is (the girl you talk to where you start the game) and choose the 2nd option > then choose the 3rd one > it should let you craft a heart item.. I think that is the costume maybe
Well I just got to the pyramid level if you haven't got there yet

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I haven't, what did you do after you talked to the guy in the forest?