What's new

ACT [NineBirdHouse] プリンセスディフェンダ / Princess Defender (RJ223394)

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i see thanks but do i need to lose say in 1-1 THEN in 1-2?
i saw the animated gor cg foe the very very first area two times and it seemed the same to me (so i didnt even bother to try a 3rd time)
nope, either 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 is equal right and good.
the gor events is tied only with the level, not the stage. so u can take wathever stage u whant in order to unlock the gor events.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the hell did I miss this coming out, this is amazing.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Assuming I didn't read the dlsite wrong, today, the game just got an update.

May 24, 2019Addition ofbug fixes■ Additional elements
・ EX stage 1 to 4 additions
・ Bonus H scenes 1 to 7 additions
・ Action H scene 3 points added
・ Others

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome, this game is among the best of this gen
Hell, of all time, really
Great to see it updated and more of the dev

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So frustrating when you can't get the newest version via jap dlsite. TAKE MY MONEY DAMNIT! or Atleast add to eng dlsite ;C

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can also buy it , and they actually will take your filthy foreign money.

Huh, it's even on sale right now.

I'm going to guess the publisher has no interest in selling it on DLSite English, if it's been out for a year and there's no sign of it there.

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Funny thing about that site, you cant see/download your product unless you switch language on site to jp :O They had me worried there.

scourged

Reputation score
I didn't know there was a thread for this game. I am just chiming in while its up to say the H in this game is AMAZING.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Assuming I didn't read the dlsite wrong, today, the game just got an update.

May 24, 2019Addition ofbug fixes■ Additional elements
・ EX stage 1 to 4 additions
・ Bonus H scenes 1 to 7 additions
・ Action H scene 3 points added
・ Others
So does this mean there are additional H-Scenes oder Scenes in general in comparison to the old game? dont understand this glibberish really :D

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So does this mean there are additional H-Scenes oder Scenes in general in comparison to the old game? dont understand this glibberish really :D
My guess:
- Extra stages.
- New Game over animation.
- New gameplay animation.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What I noticed were extra stages, an additional mode to the game over animations where its an infinite loop and the girl is completely corrupted. New rape animation for the female greatsword soldier (IIRC that's new). And improved controls for the gallery.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So frustrating when you can't get the newest version via jap dlsite. TAKE MY MONEY DAMNIT! or Atleast add to eng dlsite ;C
Actually, there a questionnary available on the english dlsite about your use of the site and what you want, and they ask about your opinion about merging Jap and English account into one, and making BOTH the work you have on both site available on your new single account AND making work form both site available to buy with this single account (I doubt VJ coded work will be avaible to purchase out of japan, since VJ code are for the "pro" adult dl site, with has "japan only" tag...). They also ask question about the way to pay for work... go check the main English dlsite for it ^^

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It has come to my attention that there are no links (that aren't massively slow/premium gated) or torrents to the latest version of this game. So I will be providing a link to the latest version of the game. Please PM me and I will respond generally within 24 hours.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just curious is there no another rape animation for female elf solder beside orc and soldier ?
Also it seems there is new upgrades at ex store but the only thing I know is those upgrade reset will be great if someone can explain the new upgrade at ex menu

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think only that for female elf soldier.
Mind you though that those bee types enemies now can rape your elemental as well (or maybe has been from the original? Been a long time since played the original).

For the new upgrades at EX store, IINM, from the top to bottom.
1. Open Extra Mode
2. Reset lvls (both your character and soldiers)
3. Increase max lvl by 1 (both your character and soldiers. Max at 5)
The rest with 1, 2, 3 most likely only open extra game over animation for that stage.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I think there are other changes like certain soldier and elementals were made available earlier, but start with weaker stats.

yuyuya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played 1.01 thanks to the kind user in this forum. The game is pretty straightforward and does not need much explanation, so I'll just write my impressions.

To put it bluntly, it's an interesting concept that didn't realize its potential.

First, the MC. The controls feel relatively smooth and responsive, which is rare in doujin action games. There's still some lag, but not enough to deter the enjoyment. However, it gets stale quickly. Your "combo" is always going to be some variety of ZZZ. This is the only combo you have. To cancel the recovery animation of the final hit, you use either dash or skill. Dash in general does not feel very rewarding. You basically use it to cancel your combo animation, then you dash backwards. There's no incentive to play aggressively, especially in highest difficulty, a point I'll get to later. Your jump feels pretty worthless; you only use it to hop over certain attacks. You can Z once in midair, but it doesn't lead into anything so it feels unrewarding. Skills feel pretty cheap sometimes, since they offer you full iframes during any skill that you use. Which is fine, skills tend to have a decently high cooldown, but after they go on cooldown, you start dashing backwards after every ZZZ again to avoid a hit, since they do not take any hitstun for normal attacks.

Next, the tower defense. You have 8 slots to fit in skills or summons, but the choices exceed them over twofold. It sounds interesting in theory, but it's only an illusion of a choice. You quickly realize there's the most OP thing per category, and you quickly abandon skills/summons that you unlock earlier, wasting gold/frags for investing in them. I find it particularly silly that summoning soldiers are also on this quickslot, as you eventually just autosummon them, but they won't get summoned unless you put them in the quickslot. Eventually you want to have soldiers take up as little portion of the quickslot as possible, to fit in your skills.

The difficulty change is, unsurprisingly, simply HP and attack changes. The problem is, at highest difficulty, the enemies become so tanky that it feels silly to even play aggressively, so you just slowly inch forward playing support and dashing back every time there's danger. Every hit deals so much damage that instead of using your skills to deal extra damage, you use it simply for iframes. The point I continue to make is that the game does not reward you at all for proactive plays. It keeps forcing you into passive plays because your influence in the game, while definitely matters, does not feel like a big part. Difficulty also drastically influences what skills/stats to invest in, which again, sounds nice in theory, but is only an illusion of a choice. In lower difficulties, you might as well just max out all offensive stats, since everything gets 3 shot, but higher the difficulty goes, less influence your character has, so it's better to invest in support and tanking. Even if you build offensively, you don't deal enough damage to actually be worth it.

I feel that if they gave more power to the player on higher difficulties, it would have been a much more enjoyable game, but it was still much better than most doujin games of this genre. At the very least, a good time-passer, although you feel a blatant gametime padding halfway through the game.