What's new

[Complete - Full] Ninja girl Ayame Translation ( New update Nov-26-2021!)

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you are asking for help, you can't just tell people "it doesn't work help me."
If someone else were to send you the same message in an area of your expertise, how would you respond?

You'd probably say something like "well what's not working" "what's broken?" "How am I supposed to help you when you haven't given me details?"
Come on man. Think about it.
Sry, you´re right ^^*
To be more clear: How do I use all the Translating stuff? Do I just put it next to the Game? If yes, it´s not changing anything! What am I doin wrong? = /

Oir

Reputation score
Sry, you´re right ^^*
To be more clear: How do I use all the Translating stuff? Do I just put it next to the Game? If yes, it´s not changing anything! What am I doin wrong? = /
You need to download an unpacker at this link: ( )
Run decrypter.exe on the game .exe file
It'll generate a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% which contains the game files
You need to rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% and remove the "%" signs from the folder name (so you can name it DEFAULT FOLDER instead of %DEFAULT FOLDER% for example)

You then need to replace the files in the DEFAULT FOLDER with the translation files

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You need to download an unpacker at this link: ( )
Run decrypter.exe on the game .exe file
It'll generate a folder called %DEFAULT FOLDER% which contains the game files
You need to rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% and remove the "%" signs from the folder name (so you can name it DEFAULT FOLDER instead of %DEFAULT FOLDER% for example)

You then need to replace the files in the DEFAULT FOLDER with the translation files
It´s saying Error . . . I don´t really understand, what am I supposed to do? 😅
And What translation do i take? the V5 Thing? = o

Oir

Reputation score
It´s saying Error . . . I don´t really understand, what am I supposed to do? 😅
And What translation do i take? the V5 Thing? = o
Can you upload a screenshot of what your files look like?

Pic.png

This is what mine looks like

If you already have the game unpacked, then yes you just drag and drop the V5 files and replace all the files in the directories.
If that doesn't work for you, try the V4 or V3 versions.

Last edited:

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can you upload a screenshot of what your files look like?

View attachment 31627

This is what mine looks like

If you already have the game unpacked, then yes you just drag and drop the V5 files and replace all the files in the directories.
If that doesn't work for you, try the V4 or V3 versions.
Like this? = o

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ohh my! Someone spreading fake information?! What has the world come to?! xD
Oir got his bearings mixed up in this particular case. It's not the "Decrypter.exe" that he linked is what you need to "extract" your game (or to be precise, to unbox - since this is an RPGM MV game, and the 'www' folder is empty and everything is stored (boxed) in the 'Game_boxed.exe' itself, hence its size (and name).
You will actually have to use this (credits to 'kao' at lifeinhex.com) to "unbox" the game, take care to rename the new '%DEFAULT FOLDER%' where the unboxed game will be (with a 'www' folder full of stuff). And then use the V5 patch there (it will ask you to overwrite things; choose yes).
And there you have it.

Oir

Reputation score
Ohh my! Someone spreading fake information?! What has the world come to?! xD
Oir got his bearings mixed up in this particular case. It's not the "Decrypter.exe" that he linked is what you need to "extract" your game (or to be precise, to unbox - since this is an RPGM MV game, and the 'www' folder is empty and everything is stored (boxed) in the 'Game_boxed.exe' itself, hence its size (and name).
You will actually have to use this (credits to 'kao' at lifeinhex.com) to "unbox" the game, take care to rename the new '%DEFAULT FOLDER%' where the unboxed game will be (with a 'www' folder full of stuff). And then use the V5 patch there (it will ask you to overwrite things; choose yes).
And there you have it.
Ohhh shoot you're right I'm fake news. Was thinking about applying partials to .rgss bundles.
Thanks for correcting me zipetya

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I´m wondering, the guy that translated the Game till now said he is not interested in continuing it
So I was wondering, who and how much would I have to pay for someone translating the whole thing and without any Japan words left?
Money is not a big Problem to me so I´m curious!
If I payed for someone to do the Job, how much would you ask for?
Maybe all that´s needed to translate this Game is a "little motivational Reward" if you catch my phrase ;)

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
You now... Any other time I would had been tempted to say yes but, now with quarantine going on my family spend way to much time in my house for me to be translating a hentai game xD

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You now... Any other time I would had been tempted to say yes but, now with quarantine going on my family spend way to much time in my house for me to be translating a hentai game xD
I can wait, I´m very patient ; P

leeater

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
anyone have a full save the one from the first page doesn't work

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Dude... the game comes with a magic gallery unlocker dog.

Last edited:

Sssbug

Reputation score
How do you get the golden bomb to blow up the harder rock?

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
How do you get the golden bomb to blow up the harder rock?
On the rebel camp there a bomb guy on the right corner of the map.

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
For some reason I got motivated to finish this. Christmas spirit, existencial crisis, stress ? Who knows!
Anyways... I planning on releasing an updated, which would turn it into 100% full translation or at least something really close to it. I'm sure I gonna miss something somewhere 😅

Chest, character names, enemy names, dialog and a bit of polish on what already is translated.
(Maybe...even port a functional "always horny cheat"...?)

Also... How sad that that the guy that wanted to pay for the translation got banned. 😭 A bit of cash 💵 would do wonder for my motivation for doing this 🤣

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Translator guy here.

Cant believe I actually released an update. Its weird looking at this project I began so long ago now as finishes(kind of) thing.

Enjoy the game. And please dont think of me while playing it.
That would be weird hahahah

Yurikashii

Reputation score
Translator guy here.

Cant believe I actually released an update. Its weird looking at this project I began so long ago now as finishes(kind of) thing.

Enjoy the game. And please dont think of me while playing it.
That would be weird hahahah
Is the whole story up to the ending all translated? Also are you translating other game beside this?

OP
F

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Is the whole story up to the ending all translated?
No xD
The the game is mostly translated up to the ending
I translated a good chunck of the ending but, my motivation dwindle down and I mostly just translated the important bits of the ending

But the game is like 95% translated at this point

Yurikashii

Reputation score
No xD
The the game is mostly translated up to the ending
I translated a good chunck of the ending but, my motivation dwindle down and I mostly just translated the important bits of the ending
I see there's this game that I want to request you to translate It's just one character sprite that didn't get translated Can you please translate it?