What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [にんじんパスタ/Ninjinpasta] クロアxスクランブル (RJ01007737)

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what new in 500 yen plan

Nothing new, repost of the 1.03 trial. Ci-en gives you access to articles from the month you subscribe only, so in order to allow continued access they repost the trial each month.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Rant incoming.
This guy is unbelievable. Original release date was March this year. 1st delay was until May, then 2nd delay July, then 3rd delay September, then 4th delay October, 5th delay November, 6th delay December, and now a 7TH DELAY??
What a joke - I don't care about delays as good games need proper development time (and this game has been my #1 on my waitlist, it just ticks all the right boxes), but this a**hole has been stringing their fans along for close to a year. Comments on his Ci-En have been turned off since his 3rd delay or so, so people can't even let them know how cowardly this behaviour is.
I can 100% guarantee the game won't be released on January, I bet it will be March (a YEAR after the original release date). This developer is not even trying to appeal to their fans anymore with a Christmas/New Year message... Anyway, rant over. Stopping my subscription supporting them on Ci-En while I'm at it.

Zadkiel

Reputation score
Rant incoming.
This guy is unbelievable. Original release date was March this year. 1st delay was until May, then 2nd delay July, then 3rd delay September, then 4th delay October, 5th delay November, 6th delay December, and now a 7TH DELAY??
What a joke - I don't care about delays as good games need proper development time (and this game has been my #1 on my waitlist, it just ticks all the right boxes), but this a**hole has been stringing their fans along for close to a year. Comments on his Ci-En have been turned off since his 3rd delay or so, so people can't even let them know how cowardly this behaviour is.
I can 100% guarantee the game won't be released on January, I bet it will be March (a YEAR after the original release date). This developer is not even trying to appeal to their fans anymore with a Christmas/New Year message... Anyway, rant over. Stopping my subscription supporting them on Ci-En while I'm at it.
He even got 7 tips for it on the delay announcement

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Rant incoming.
I'd rather have a game that's almost bug free and be good than another Cyberpunk 2077 release.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I'd rather have a game that's almost bug free and be good than another Cyberpunk 2077 release.
Well, Cyberpunk devs weren't paid monthly to develop it, while here we're talking about Ci-en.
Look I want a polished game as much as anyone else, but this just seems like milking their audience at this point.
oh also another trial version right before release date. We're getting the pre-order ver. of recent games without the "finished" part.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, Cyberpunk devs weren't paid monthly to develop it, while here we're talking about Ci-en.
Look I want a polished game as much as anyone else, but this just seems like milking their audience at this point.
oh also another trial version right before release date. We're getting the pre-order ver. of recent games without the "finished" part.
If you're paying monthly, that's on you. Just don't waste your money if you have a problem with that. That's what I did with Future Fragments. In fact. I prefer they make updates on their progress rather than nothing posted for months.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not that the delays don't suck, but that's not a new trial version, its the same one from June. The dev reposts the old trial each month because of the way that Ci-en works. On Ci-en you only get access to articles for the months you sub so to ensure that everyone who subs gets access to the trial the dev posts it at the start of each month.

Reputation score
Another new post, Another delay or well... fears debugging won't be finished in january so is aiming to release in february, i suppose this isn't suprising at this point.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Another new post, Another delay or well... fears debugging won't be finished in january so is aiming to release in february, i suppose this isn't suprising at this point.
seems like they got the major slow down issue fixed, delay sucks for sure was looking forward to end of this month, but i guess just keep waiting. Long as it doesnt end up like Duke Nukem forever

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
While I'm certain that the game is gonna be a massive banger (and hopefully a suitable translation quickly follows suit), it's not about the concept of delaying the game - the problem is saying it's going to be released the month after when there is no way it will be, and the author knows it (and he does know, the latest post states that there are still H-scenes missing, almost a year after the original release date). I would rather he did like Black Souls' developer and make one post saying 'Alright, I completely underestimated how long this game will take, let me take a step back and push the release date 6 months from now' instead of saying 'ok next month I promise I swear' x 8 times.

It's cowardly/inconsiderate behaviour at best, crooked milking of fans at worst.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Happy new March bro o_O:coffee: we are closed to delay anniversary.
Well the dev said it would be released late February which obviously hasn't happened so yeah it has been delayed for a whole ass year now.

I should open up bets to see for how long this inevitable delay announcement will be - late March or late April? Double bets on whether it will be delayed again after that and the jackpot goes if the game actually gets released.

Nepko-

Reputation score
Dev seems to have changed the game's DLsite To Be Released date from its original Late February to TBC.

I was worried something happened, but at least it's a sign of life. I did think about it being an automatic change by DLsite, but I've seen other unreleased games go way past their set estimated release date, so I do wish to believe the dev set it themselves. I don't really mind waiting longer.

Was assuming the delays wasn't just to finish up anything, but to add more content on-top of that. This is considering the multiple entries in the Ci-en dev that mention additions of content in the production process. It is a shame regardless we're going more than a year past the original postponement. Will be looking and waiting for the next Ci-en article with bated breath for proper info on the game's status.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not to get anyones hopes up, but the TBA changed from late April to release on March 31st on DLsite.

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not a fluke anymore, the Ci-en post does state that it is officially finished and will release at March 31st.

Nepko-

Reputation score
The over a year long delay has (probably) come to an end. With this game also releasing, looks like end of March is going to be pretty good for me.

I wont get fixated on whether or not the released game was worth the long delay and just enjoy playing a new ninjinpasta game.

imabaka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not a fluke anymore, the Ci-en post does state that it is officially finished and will release at March 31st.
Nice when i had posted above i dont think the Cien had been updated yet.