What's new

RPG RPG Maker [喘葉の森 / Aeba no mori] 温泉旅館のパイズリ怪異 (RJ345152)

Mick2000

Reputation score
from the creator of this old series:
thread for said old series: https://ulmf.org/threads/aeba-no-mori-f-rori-no-nite-in-the-hamlet-of-loli-bigtits-rj189145.9687/
comes a new game that focus completely on Paizuri element, a Paizuri only game.

temp.jpg
you play as a guy who's on hot spring trip with your busty junior girl, 2 stays at hot spring inn for the night. they decide to get to the hot spring midnight, but the atmosphere around the inn feels different at night.

this is a horror puzzle RPG game, navigate your way through the entire inn property, find key and tools that help you progress and unlock stuff, find document to get information about the inn and getting hint on what you should do next. if you already have the document that serve as hint but still don't understand, your junior will give you the clue eventually if you talk with her. the horror element in the game only limited to atmosphere, there's no actual jumpscare or chasing sequence etc.

Controls:
basic RPGmaker control as usual

fetish: Paizuri, only paizuri

N_Yah

Reputation score
Seems a pure puzzle game, I'll need a guide for this for sure, unfortunately.

OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Seems a pure puzzle game, I'll need a guide for this for sure, unfortunately.
i personally haven't do a 100% in this game either, manage to get one ending. the gallery didn't unlock completely as some of the scene still not open, most of them didn't give a clue to how to get them which make this even more frustating.
but as far as i manage to do:
try to get out of the building to the south to trigger some flag, walk around and find anything whether it's paper, shiny thing, box, even something seems shine with light. you should start getting keys to open more doors, it should go as basement -> inn owner room (behind receptionist desk) -> guest room -> dining hall (south east) -> karaoke room (basement) -> laundry room (north east) -> underground (hatch in the laundry room) -> break the seal -> 2nd floor north corridor -> then finally the hot spring at front desk
^this just the basic gist of where you should go around, not included what to do exactly as i didn't remember each and every step, total try and fail. important to note that you should keep talking to your junior as she will give you hint or give you something that she happen to found along the way.
either way, i'm still stuck with whatever scene left for me to find, one of them give clue "unfold the mystery of the inn" and that's it. my next hint through the internet is a "doll" which i literally can't find it anywhere

zyxxz

Reputation score
Here's my save file. I've unlocked everything scene except for the final final ending. Currently stuck at the every end.

If someone can figure it out let me know.

either way, i'm still stuck with whatever scene left for me to find, one of them give clue "unfold the mystery of the inn" and that's it. my next hint through the internet is a "doll" which i literally can't find it anywhere
You need to open the safe to get the doll, and then find the doll's two eyes. One of them is in the garden where you have to go out a window to get to, and the other you get from inside a box that your kouhai gives you when you talk to her inside the basement storage.

EDIT: updated save attachement. Full save file.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Mick2000

Mick2000

Reputation score
Here's my save file. I've unlocked everything scene except for the final final ending. Currently stuck at the every end.

If someone can figure it out let me know.
i'm the one who need to ask a question, where did you find the doll? or how did you even find it?
also did you upload your save file correctly? it doesn't seem to have anything

Last edited:

Horrage

Reputation score
Few tips to get you guys off the ground or if you're stuck. Most importantly, ITEMS IN THE INVENTORY CAN BE COMBINED! I was stupid and didn't figure this out until being stuck for an hour.
-Safe combination can be found by combining the three white scroll items (or using a calculator to add the numbers together)
-The doll can be combined with the two eyes. Both eyes are fairly hidden; see below.
-If you gather enough notes and fail the locker combo, she solves it for you. It was uh...6212 or 6121; can't recall which. There are TWO ITEMS in this locker. A shovel and a screwdriver.
-Talking to Yokai in the locker/storage room she gives you a box. Combine the screwdriver with the box for eye #1.
-When on the bridge you can see an open window. Take the rope made of linen and interact with the wall in that room to end up in the garden. Dig up eye#2 which is dirty. Return to the linen room and use the washing machine for eye #2.
-The B1 door is hard as fuck to figure out. After waking the doll with the eyes and finding a LOT of new documents, a VERY faint light will appear in the room across from where the MC wakes up, in the very corner. The key is found there. B1 is completely empty as far as I know, and only serves as a place to exclusively get an H-Scene with the main Yokai on the table. (**Upon replaying this apparantly can be done before waking Yokai#2. Unsure when this key appears but it's there at some point)
-Ending #2 seems to be triggered by making Yokai#1 jealous until she force-fucks you after speaking with her a lot. After this she'll ask you to go back to the Hot Spring area. Do so, pound her out like you would for ending #1, then Yokai#2 interrupts.

If you guys get stuck I'll be checking for a bit but don't really frequent this site. My only question and missing H-Scene is the third-from-last on the list. Pretty sure it's Yokai #2 but I couldn't figure out where to trigger it and the hint translated just says "Push it down".

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My only question and missing H-Scene is the third-from-last on the list. Pretty sure it's Yokai #2 but I couldn't figure out where to trigger it and the hint translated just says "Push it down".
Go back to that B1 room with the long black table (take the stairs down from the entrance, then head to the left), and choose the second option when talking to Yokai#2 (the doll). Same as with the main Yokai, you push her down and pound away.

zyxxz

Reputation score
i'm the one who need to ask a question, where did you find the doll? or how did you even find it?
also did you upload your save file correctly? it doesn't seem to have anything
I've updated my save file. I've unlocked everything.

Last edited: