What's new

ACT [拂暁の風] Dancing Reaper (RJ292487)

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Even with the infinite health cheat available on f95z, there's still hard platforming sections. I've also discovered that the benefits of killing monsters is just so small that I'm better off almost always avoiding them.

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i've noticed a few "temples" to the godess of fertility, which give you sex related skills. so far i've found two, one above the goblin cave that gives you seduce and one in the water caves ( jump down in the screen where you have to jump from geyser to geyser to cross a chasm, and head right ), where are the others ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So i've noticed a few "temples" to the godess of fertility, which give you sex related skills. so far i've found two, one above the goblin cave that gives you seduce and one in the water caves ( jump down in the screen where you have to jump from geyser to geyser to cross a chasm, and head right ), where are the others ?
Water caves on the bottom route with the squid boss. Birth an "elf" IDK didn't bother since the first one of this type wasn't worth the work to get pregnant with the spell acivte.
Ice level bottom route again. Fast birth skill, best reward and only one worth it really. Sometimes the levers will glitch and make the doors do weird things, though luckily if you manage to get trapped behind the doors in the second part you can open them with a fireball since it goes through the doors.
Fire level bottom route? ( I did 0 exploration so it's gotta be hard to miss) This one's a bitch, the idol's moving beneath a bridge that lets semen drip down through it. Another birth an "elf" same as with the second didn't bother.

This game was not fun. Dev's lack of technical skills shows and really hurts it as far as I can tell. Though if he learns from this and improves a bit I can see him putting out something decent in the future. Still beats that tower of druuga game: legend of kai though XD

Daclusia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game was not fun. Dev's lack of technical skills shows and really hurts it as far as I can tell. Though if he learns from this and improves a bit I can see him putting out something decent in the future. Still beats that tower of druuga game: legend of kai though XD
Yeah im currently on fire level and im having a bitch of a time because of those damn flamingos someone mentionned an infinite hp cheat and at this point i wouldnt feel shame using it

Edit: beat the game. while the animations are passable, the gallery is atrocious. it's just walls of all the animations without any sound or control over it, and they're for the most part way too small to enjoy properly. for shame

Last edited:

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to replay boss fights, or am I stuck with the atrocious 'art' room only?

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
Upgrades Attack and gets literally 1 extra point to the attack damage.

Hits slimes originally... 20 hp damage

now its.... 21.... oh the power. Damn these upgrades are expensive and its so hard to control.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Upgrades Attack and gets literally 1 extra point to the attack damage.

Hits slimes originally... 20 hp damage

now its.... 21.... oh the power. Damn these upgrades are expensive and its so hard to control.
oh trust me, this game really tell you to Git Gud.
the upgrade is too expensive and even a single potion is too expensive, i ended up cheating and grant unlimited money, upgrade everything to max... it doesn't make much different, at least you got plenty of movement and skill but enemy still hit hard.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell the point of the attack upgrades is more for the boss fights. If you get enough it eventually reduces the number of times you have to hit the more basic enemies by 1, but it has a bit more of an effect on boss fights, which naturally involve more hits.

lloyd1191

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to get the item on the top of the goblin cave, I can reach it with normal jump.

Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to get the item on the top of the goblin cave, I can reach it with normal jump.
As you can already reach the top, all you need is to solve the puzzle in the goddess statue.
Fill the cup with the dropping semen, that after PC has been cummed, either by laser puzzle reward, or by a mob outside.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No, you find the vine-wall spell in the forest. Just run straight right till you can't go right anymore.

hndrzp

Reputation score
Do not spam. Posts merged.
no tentacles? or breast f"ck?

no tentacles?

Mick2000

Reputation score
no tentacles? or breast f"ck?

no tentacles?
well there's no tentacles as far i can see (if i'm not wrong) and sadly there's no Breast play whatsoever (kinda dissapointed too)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
well there's no tentacles as far i can see (if i'm not wrong) and sadly there's no Breast play whatsoever (kinda dissapointed too)
Doesn't the octopus boss and floating lion head boss have tentacles?