What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 八房の小部屋] ドロシーと支配の部屋 RE194814 RJ194814

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ドロシーと支配の部屋/Dorothy and Dominant Room

Info: Game just came out today 2-23-2017. The game has protection on so it will be hard to find.

Story Translation: About 100 years ago from now the Devil appears and the world I filled it with bad weather. The girls who smoked that murmur became abnormally large breast milk and breast milk, and became a very embarrassed body that enlarged greatly to Ku Tris. "This can not be done" The girls got into the castle where he is in order to defeat the demon king. ... but the demon king was not there, but only mind was prevailing in the world. The girls from all over the world went on a journey to find ways to remove the morbid to regain the original body.

DLsite:
Dev Site:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ドロシーと支配の部屋/Dorothy and Dominant Room

Why is her bellybutton a gaping nothingness into the forever?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Looks like trap, but strangely there is no funatari, or whatever it's called, tag

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like trap, but strangely there is no funatari, or whatever it's called, tag
It's a really big clit.

Edit: Save file added. CG room is in the inn downstairs.

Attachments

Last edited:

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's a really big clit.

Edit: Save file added. CG room is in the inn downstairs.
Yeah, he's done other games with this character (Dorothy) before and they're all pretty clear that she's just got a gigantic clitoris - nothing ever comes out of it. IIRC there's even a scene in the older RPG based on her where someone calls her a futa and she corrects them.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The spicy hot DRM killjoy

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh... I'm stuck after getting the spitroast scene on the pub. What do you do next?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh... I'm stuck after getting the spitroast scene on the pub. What do you do next?
I've already forgotten most of what I did, so can't be sure if you're this far yet.

If I remember correctly, you need to switch to the flying cat mode, and go to the cave with that guy. Teleport into the room and talk to the mask on the wall in the center.

Afterwards, farm more ingredients to make the lust potions, use one and take off your clothes. Talk to specific npcs while under lust/naked. If you talk to one that isn't needed, you'll put on your clothes and lose the lust so you'll need to use another potion.

The ones I can remember doing this for that worked are

The guy I could only guess was some sort of guild master
The guard in the center of town
The guy in the bar at the table
Both of the boys in town
The male side of the restroom

After this, switch to the catbat and go to the forest. You should find a goblin and a slime somewhere out there.

Talk to more npcs, or maybe repeat using the potion thing and eventually you'll get a giant goblin thing to appear in the forest on the map you found the normal goblin.

After you get all 3 monsters go back to the cave teleporter and talk to the mask again.

THEN you switch back to dorothy and there should be a mask in the cave at the north wall. Might need to use a lust potion and be naked before you talk to it though. I was already doing both so no idea if it works without it.

Kiwii100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why is Nokobeya the only one I ever see who use DRM on their game? I have never seen another cricle use DRM on dlsite.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I've already forgotten most of what I did, so can't be sure if you're this far yet.

If I remember correctly, you need to switch to the flying cat mode, and go to the cave with that guy. Teleport into the room and talk to the mask on the wall in the center.

Afterwards, farm more ingredients to make the lust potions, use one and take off your clothes. Talk to specific npcs while under lust/naked. If you talk to one that isn't needed, you'll put on your clothes and lose the lust so you'll need to use another potion.

The ones I can remember doing this for that worked are

The guy I could only guess was some sort of guild master
The guard in the center of town
The guy in the bar at the table
Both of the boys in town
The male side of the restroom

After this, switch to the catbat and go to the forest. You should find a goblin and a slime somewhere out there.

Talk to more npcs, or maybe repeat using the potion thing and eventually you'll get a giant goblin thing to appear in the forest on the map you found the normal goblin.

After you get all 3 monsters go back to the cave teleporter and talk to the mask again.

THEN you switch back to dorothy and there should be a mask in the cave at the north wall. Might need to use a lust potion and be naked before you talk to it though. I was already doing both so no idea if it works without it.
Thanks, the potion was indeed the key. However, I did find the monsters and triggered the mask event, but when going to the cave with Dorothy, there's no mask there

*Edit* Nvm, you need to use the potion as well xD

Last edited:

Hurn

Reputation score

Does someone know where to find this game?

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does someone know where to find this game?
The game has DRM on it so someone would have to crack the game to play it.

Hurn

Reputation score

The game has DRM on it so someone would have to crack the game to play it.
Oh I see, that's too bad then. Looks like a well drawn game, but I won't be spending money on it if it's not in english.

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SAve's not working! Stuck in forest with this save.
I start again and i'm stuck at begging after I can turn in the flying bat, nothing helps