What's new

RPG [ 女騎士の城] 異種姦フランSRPG ~フランちゃんが色んなコスプレで魔物を逆レイプするシミュレーションRPG~ RJ174828

Deleted member 68011

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't find a thread on this, so here it is.

Fire Emblem type game that seems to be pretty well done judging by the demo. I like it. Anime-sharing link is missing a file it seems, but torrent works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SRPG by Knightmaster - Tentacles, beastiality, more

Played through the demo (twice - it just loops the same two levels while carrying your stats between them) and it looks pretty good.

Decent Fire Emblem clone that seems to be about a very horny (older?) Flandre going about trying to ride as much dick as she can, with Koakuma backing her up from the sidelines.

It seems you can add enemies to your own troop count if Flandre rapes them (she just has to get the last hit in combat, and not by counterattacking) but I can't be sure about that since the only enemies you can recruit in the demo come from the tutorial. At the least, every time Flan last hits an enemy and rapes them she gets a good chunk of health back, so there's that.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Fire Emblem style gameplay, beast, tentacles.

This is everything I've wanted in an h-game. I look forward to the release.

OP
Deleted member 68011

Deleted member 68011

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fire Emblem style gameplay, beast, tentacles.

This is everything I've wanted in an h-game. I look forward to the release.
It's out. I'm playing it right now, but I'm having an issue with the portraits of the two main characters not showing up during conversations. Also I don't really know what's going on because moon runes.

It seems you can add enemies to your own troop count if Flandre rapes them (she just has to get the last hit in combat, and not by counterattacking) but I can't be sure about that since the only enemies you can recruit in the demo come from the tutorial. At the least, every time Flan last hits an enemy and rapes them she gets a good chunk of health back, so there's that.
I don't think so. The two gargoyles/archers are your starting crew. No zombies have been recruited so far. Or the blob things in the mission after. Those don't have a cg for defeating one either.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it seems in the video on DLsite the H scenes are just image/text? It didnt seem to have any sound effects or anything. Is that representative of the actual game?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I should have healed on the first map, but I died to the last enemy and lost. I feel dumb.

I'm hoping that all the weapons in game function like they do in FE, otherwise i'm going to have problems understanding how to fight as the game goes on.

Also gonna share some tips for the game that I found.

The game plays like classic mode in Fire Emblem, once your units die they're dead for good. There is a resurrection staff that can heal downed allies while you're on the combat map, but if the mission ends and you have downed allies they will stay dead and can't be revived (at least at the point im at in the game, not sure if that changes)

Weapons also have durability (except the tome the MC uses). Once it breaks your units won't be able to attack or defend so make sure you have an extra weapon in your unit's inventory if their weapon is about to break because there is no way to get items out of the convoy or main inventory during combat.

Last edited:

hellotoko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the /h code for this game? I don't even know if it is possible to hook the text form SRPG Studio games =/

As dumb as it sounds I really like reading the stories of the games I play... Even this kind of game hahaha.. And it's taking forever to translate it manually :(

Thx in advance

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Holy eff!!! A H-SRPG with a female protagonist! Jackpot! I've been waiting forever for this! That's the first of these I see in YEARS!

I'm buying this game even though I'll probably be pretty much unable to play it due to language issues...

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does it have sprite sex?