What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future] 祓魔少女シャルロット/Exorcist Charlotte (RJ315341)

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ315341_img_main.jpg
Link
or (English)

A new RPG from No Future, it plays in the same vein as their prior games - your pretty protagonist is opposing various human and inhuman forces that want to disarm her, grapple her, strip her, slime her, and rape her.

Gameplay and Controls: Standard RPG maker controls; you can also bring up a map with the A key.
Charlotte fights with a gun and a sword; the gun does much higher damage but bullets are consumable items.
Killing enemies rewards "materials" (money) and crystals that you can spend to upgrade Charlotte's stats. Charlotte unlocks skills through leveling and through spending crystals.
Enemies will try to disarm both of her weapons before grabbing her; ambushes automatically disarm and grapple her. Restraints count as their own, special, enemy with its own HP total. Charlotte can spend 50 "DP" (MP) to deal 30 damage to the restraints or she can Struggle to deal her level in damage to the restraints. She immediately re-arms if she breaks the grapple.
You have a base room that you'll return to frequently to rest and to craft bullets and other consumables. You can use consumables to recover HP and MP, repair her clothes, clean off goo, and reduce arousal (ER).

There's definitely a resource management aspect to the game, as certain enemies require specific powers or bullets to beat, and Charlotte's literally screwed if she runs out of the relevant resource. (Flame bullets in the slime area are an early example. Regular attacks do 100 damage to slimes. Flame bullets do over 3,000 to slimes. The slime boss has 16,000 or so HP. You can guess where this is going if you run out of flame bullets.)

Story: Charlotte's a powerful exorcist who tries to save a group of boys from an elite succubus, only for the succubus to level drain her back to 1st level. She's now on the run from both the succubus and Charlotte's lust-imbued classmates, and needs to break the devil's barrier over the abandoned sex-toy factory they're all trapped in so that she and her classmates can escape. Rapey shenanigans will ensue. Lots of rapey shenanigans.

Fetishes: Rape, Battle Rape, Game Over Rape, Nun, Slime, Tentacles, Monsters, Gangbang, Yuri, Bondage, etc.

Edit: Updated gameplay notes based on Sue Nami's info about the grapples.

Edit: Also, see here below for a 1.0 save file courtesy of mcHy

edit: Added link to English version because I learned it exists; added link for Mangagamer because I checked their website and happened to see it.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cash money might get picked up by kagura at some point since they are working on another game by this dev.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Charlotte can spend 50 "DP" (MP) to auto-break a grapple; if she struggles she instead deals a flat amount of damage against her restraints (which count as a special enemy).

Charlotte deals her level in damage to the restraints, otherwise deals 30 damage with the 50 DP skill. At first this may make it SEEM like an auto-break, but it is not: with each wave of enemies the trap HP goes up, maxxing at 60 for the endgame fights (and the end bosses summon restrainers twice each, meaning you better have enough 100 DP ready at all times to break out) A bit earlier, best not to expose yourself to tentacle traps before level 19, as it's a lot cheaper DP wise to break out normally then repair after the fight.

Last edited:

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty short game and easy game all things considered but it was pretty good IMO. Hopefully someone will translate the game so I can replay it again.

Venti

Reputation score
Where do you get the key for the backside of the warehouse? The hint at the door says "At the front entrance of the warehouse". I feel like I checked everywhere.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IIRC, you go upstairs at the room immediately outside your safe sleeping area, and now that you have a green key you can open the first door you see when you do go upstairs.

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can't figure out the trigger conditions for the wooden horse trap. I've only managed to trigger it once but I can't to trigger it again.

Thinking there might be a hint here in this preview picu but I can't read the instructions RJ315341_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited:

Subtle

Reputation score
I can't figure out the trigger conditions for the wooden horse trap. I've only managed to trigger it once but I can't to trigger it again.

Thinking there might be a hint here in this preview picu but I can't read the instructions
[snip]
According to that pic, some events are tile-based (the exact green one there actually triggers an ambush that starts with Charlotte disarmed and grappled), and the red ones in particular cannot be triggered if Charlotte is still a virgin (i.e., hasn't triggered any event in which she gets penetrated/raped).
Apparently the computer in the save room can make those event tiles visible.
(By the way, you can run that pic through Yandex OCR.)

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score
According to that pic, some events are tile-based (the exact green one there actually triggers an ambush that starts with Charlotte disarmed and grappled), and the red ones in particular cannot be triggered if Charlotte is still a virgin (i.e., hasn't triggered any event in which she gets penetrated/raped).
Apparently the computer in the save room can make those event tiles visible.
(By the way, you can run that pic through Yandex OCR.)
Oh I see. Thanks, that helps a lot. Maybe I'll do another non virgin playthrough then.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score
Also be aware that the pdf file included in the game is the walkthrough, it may help to figure out where you need to go.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This is quite a fun little game. Wish there was some consequences for getting corrupted (other than stats decrease), but nevertheless it was enjoyable. The voice acting is good too, which is quite unusual since I usually find voice acting in h-games annoying high pitched.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This plays pretty much the same as No Future's previous works. While the mechanics are simple, I do like the polish and attempt at the battle H for each one of them. However, for this game in particular, scenario wise it awkwardly feels like a step back. I thought there would be some character development for the MC girl as she watches what the people have become, but it feels like all of it got dropped somewhere. Feels like a lot of missed story potential.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
This plays pretty much the same as No Future's previous works. While the mechanics are simple, I do like the polish and attempt at the battle H for each one of them. However, for this game in particular, scenario wise it awkwardly feels like a step back. I thought there would be some character development for the MC girl as she watches what the people have become, but it feels like all of it got dropped somewhere. Feels like a lot of missed story potential.
I agree. Story wise it's a little disappointing. The previous game had an element of mystery as MC slowly discovers what went wrong, whereas in this game the plot was straighforward - there's a demon, go kill it.

Last edited:
OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, this game is very much the school level of Noble Rose expanded into an entire game.