What's new

RPG RPG Maker [No Future] 祓魔少女シャルロット/Exorcist Charlotte (RJ315341)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, I am playing the Steam, where is the combustion? I need craft flame bullet

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The JP release came with a pdf map showing which rooms to go to if you got lost. It's a been a year so I don't remember, but try the lab area SW of your safe room.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks you, in release I bought the game but not played, here the map
THANK YOU!!!!!

I somehow didn't see the combustion agent in the lower left room, so I plowed all the way though the first ritual circle without flame bullets (I ducked into the next room and used steel bullets and over leveling to beat the slime boss) but picking up the combustion item is something it apparently checks for before the event that gives you the green key triggers. So I was super confused trying to find the orange key and just completely stuck before I used the map. So thanks a lot, you just saved me a lot of running around like a headless chicken.

The blue chests just blend right in to my eyes. They fit the environment more, and I always appreciate that, but in the case of that particular chest it fit the environment too well. My eyes slid right over it.

Last edited:

da22

Reputation score

We will have sequel

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We will have sequel
Tbh, I like the psychokinesis sailor splendor(?) more, though Charlotte does have better gameplay.
Hope they could implement more game mechanics that blends well, and more in-battle harassment instead of in-battle rape (the rape can come on defeat, or if they can put extra effort, add one battle grab harassment and another for half-defeat rape in-battle).

OP
Belkezar

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately the sequel isn't going to be an actual game, but just a linear visual novel that'll be released in parts for ci-en patrons over the course of a year; the completed thing will then probably be published as a single product.

Basically, it'll be like that "Divine Miko Koyori IF" thing that Poison's been putting out for a few years now.

Charlottle's hot so more bad things happening to her is welcome, but it's unfortunate that it won't be an actual game.

While NoFuture's games is what got the circle the attention it has, I get the sense that NoFuture is burned out on making games.