[WIP - Full] 異形の箱庭Lycoris

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game Thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/lycoris-no.3880/

Download:
mega.nz/#!AyoXSBaS!sOgzQf1RKeWp5mbKXFP2RFSmLqIodu8sKlkU_anDMzI

The main story is complete. The mini games were left alone.

I haven't play tested through the game, so there may be things I've missed or the text may run off the screen.

Let me know where there are problems with a screenshot so I know where I should go to fix it.

If you are updating, just overwrite with everything in the archive. All your saves are kept safely in the user_data folder.

Last edited by a moderator:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 異形の箱庭Lycoris

This was unexpected, thank you very much :)

PS: I played it a little, there's a little too much space between letters, but I guess it can't be fixed. Not a problem for me, anyway.
I'll going to post screenshots here if I find out something untranslated

Locked door at the beginning when you don't have a key to open it:

Last edited:

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When you interact with the first door after you exit the beginning room, the first line of text is not translated.
Are you the one that are translating the game? I aways wanted a translation of this!! if you need, i can help you to find more errors in the game!

Edit: i've found rooms that the name is still untranslated. are the first one where you take the styptics and all the ones in the left side of it.

Attachments

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

. I might miss some of them because I used to skip most of the scenes before :D
I will update it if I find anything else.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It helps a lot!
have you finished the game? i've saw in a guide that the game have 6 endings :eek: maybe we'll need to do all endings to see if everything is translated

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ha, I have just completed all endings and uploaded more screenshots to the album (link above).
Also, thanks again for the translation, there're some minor part of dialogues/objects etc left untranslated for now, but the story itself is translated enough to understand it.
Feel free to ask if you need to test anything in this game.

Last edited:
OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've uploaded an updated version. It should fix everything in the screenshots you've posted. Thanks for helping out.

The credits are untranslated because I think it's best to just leave that as is. My main concern is to allow people to enjoy the main story.

Last edited:

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll try to make another full run with the updated version later.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

First of all, thank you for taking the time to translate this game, I've been eager for a long time to find out the story behind this game.
Second, the area map you encounter early in the game (Block A Entrance Hall) is untranslated if you examine it a 2nd time.
Found an overlapping text issue by picking up a Keychip and interacting with a box, not sure if it's something that can be fixed. I also found a spot where the text goes outside the box.

Last edited:
OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the reports.

I don't think it's possible to fix the keychip text overlapping because what's happened is that you pick up the keychip at around the same time you interact with the box. This happens even without the translation.

I've fixed the text going outside the screen there, as well as translating the map text.

I'll wait and see if there's anything else that needs fixing before releasing another update.

Edit: Translation updated. Grab the latest version at the top.

Last edited:

MintyOne

Reputation score

What a dark and unsettling game, thanks for the translation OP.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

I could've sworn I uploaded a picture with this out-of-box text, guess I was wrong. Oddly enough this error only happens while the barrier is closed.
Another incomplete sentence looks like.
Not to nitpick, but the sentence in pic 1 would sound a lot better if it said "has just vanished" or "has just gone away". 2nd pic "You" should not be capitalized mid-sentence, this error should also be in the scene where you "rescued" the girl as well. 3rd pic should say "no need to use". 4th also has to be "need to stay".
Found some more, these should read "Your" and not "You're".
This sentence seems to cut off as well, also it should be "You're not" instead of "Your not".
Here's a small lesson, "You're" is a contraction of "You are", you are small, you are not here, etc. "Your" is a possessive, meaning things that belong to you, your boat, your clothes, etc.

Edit: Alright, I've gone through all 6 endings now and that's all the remaining errors I've encountered, just one thing though, I could've sworn END01 had an ending name popup like the other 5 do but it never appeared, did it ever exist?

Last edited:
OP
G

G2XeA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the report. I've update the translation in the first post.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game was a very pleasent surprise. The translation was great as well!
Thank you.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The game has been updated. I'm not sure how much extra text there now is to translate.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just go to DLsite of this game and DL the demo. It's the full game. Paying for the game just gets you some CG files.