What's new

ACT Loli Shota [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「交易街の黒い衛兵~地下監獄と女囚達~」(RJ335038)

Mayonist

Reputation score

Prologue :

The story take place in a dry town named「Odom」, An ex-fortress surrounded by town in the middle of the desert that people pass before they want to reach the Imperial City.
Nowadays, those who can't openly pass through safe roads but those who want to get out of the Imperial City quickly, or those who want to go inside the Imperial City to do business visited this town.
Not just a normal person, there also criminals and suspicious person in this town. So, crime is nothing unusual to see.
For this reason, the king employ peoples to be a town guard.
This is a story about one of the guard that recently joined the rank.

Gameplay Feature :
Become a city guard to protect the peace, capture and rape girls. The game is about captivity RPG with Live2D animation.
For the first time by the circle, the NPC girl will have randomly generated personality, face, hair, and body type.

The goals is to climb the rank of city guard by patrolling the street, capturing suspicious person & criminal everyday.
Similar to their previous work「The Dead End」, the game will have a combat system against a murderer criminal NPC, So there will be HP and SP involved.
When the player successfully captured a criminal, player can choose to capture/ask them for money.
If the captured criminal was a woman, there will be a bonus option which player can ask for sex instead.
The captured criminals will be sent to underground prison which player can visit.
There, player can choose to do a body inspection, give punishment, and much more.

There also a red light district in the game which player can visit while on off-duty.
Player can choose to go to strip club or brothel to pass the time.

Also, there will be various sex scene situation similar to Dead End like;
- Impregnate a prisoner in their cell.
- Raping a dead girl.
- Order a guard to drug a prisoner with a sleeping pills.

And for the interesting part, NO MORE FLYING DICK!
Game option will have body & penis opacity settings.
In the sex scene, there a close up view feature too. Can be toggled by pressing 「Up Arrow Key」/「Page Up」.

Content :
Unconscious Sex, Pregnancy, Public Sex, Rape, Conscience Sex, Prostitution, Confinement, Loli, Shota

Control
GUARD DUTY
Arrow Key / Mouse L-Click : Movement
Z : Interaction
X / Mouse R-Click : Open up menu

COMBAT & CHASE
Arrow Key / Mouse L-Click : Movement
Shift : Run
Z : Capture
X / Mouse R-Click : Open up menu
A : Attack

SEX SCENE
Page Up / Up Arrow Key : Close up view

Links

Append

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Sorry, forgot to upload it to games under construction instead. Sorry for the inconvenience mod...

Last edited:

Sitas

Reputation score
So...it's practically Osanagos version of " "?
Nice!

HumsterMKII

Reputation score
I played the demo, it seems like you get "Promoted" so to get access to the dungeons. So far I have no idea how to arrest girls I'm searching.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
So...it's practically Osanagos version of " "?
Nice!
It does have that kind of vibe, yeah.

I played the demo, it seems like you get "Promoted" so to get access to the dungeons. So far I have no idea how to arrest girls I'm searching.
I'm not sure but, its probably spray and pray. If the inspection target is a girl, you got 2 chances to guess where she hide the stolen goods/contraband. Could be in her luggage/pocket/tits/panties.
If you guess right, you got a choices which 1 of them is to bring her to the prison.

1626645201206.png

By the way, just fyi, it seems like the circle is having a campaign on twitter and they will give a free coupon for the game for the lucky one.
For those who interested in it, you can capture an image of your prisoner from the prison in the game, navigate to the www>captures folder and upload the img to twitter with these hashtags:

Campaign will end at 31 this month.

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
"NO MORE FLYING DICK!"

Sold!!!

Seriously, I was just going to create a thread for this one and you beat me to it @Mayonist

Back to the trial, random generated women is kinda hit and miss with me. Though it makes the game seem fresh all time with new ones every run, I want a particular target so that I don't have to use save scumming tactic.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
"NO MORE FLYING DICK!"

Sold!!!

Seriously, I was just going to create a thread for this one and you beat me to it @Mayonist
After i played the demo, somehow i just felt motivated to create the thread 😂.
The Live2D animation is better than I thought.

Back to the trial, random generated women is kinda hit and miss with me. Though it makes the game seem fresh all time with new ones every run, I want a particular target so that I don't have to use save scumming tactic.
Yep, sadly the way to get that is to finish the game, it will let us costumize our prisoner itseems.

Last edited:

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was a fan of this Devs for quite a while. Tried the trial version nothing too amazing yet.. lasts for about 12 days. I just cant wait.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And...

It's out!!!

Let's go!!!

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
Surprised the file size doesnt even reach 500mb :confused:

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprised the file size doesnt even reach 500mb :confused:
This time the author use Live2D to create scenes, so say good bye to 5GB of hundreds of video files.
Also this game is not very big. It is just a side project like GOR said.

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I see, didn't know that Live2D makes a game lighter.
I knew that the game is just a side project. On that note, I just finished the game. There's only a little amount of story in the game, but I still enjoyed it.
I will just note some stuff that I found important:
- Each promotion gave the MC new skills such as free running while patrolling, ability to choose where to patrol and at what time, blackmail a suspect so it will be a guaranteed arrest.
- Also for the last promotion, you need to give the chief (soldier base, 2nd floor, middle room, white armor) 10k cash.
- Your friend will sells you stuff like; sleeping pills, things to blackmail girls, pregnant drug. In the end game, he will also sells you an item that guarantee all mobs in the map are all girls and an item that will trigger a special incidents. (the only incident I found is just there's a nude girl lying in the road that you can interact with. You can choose the state of the girl's body (blindfolded, dead, depressed, sleeping)
- You can also spawn and ride a horse in the end game with the item menu.

Can't wait for secret summer vacation 2 :giggle:

Last edited:

poopoo1234

Reputation score
I see the pregnancy tag on this thread, how heavily does it feature in this game?

OP
Mayonist

Mayonist

Reputation score
I see the pregnancy tag on this thread, how heavily does it feature in this game?
Its just there for the fetish is my opinion. You need to make the girl drink somekind of pregnancy drug and the next day the girl will be pregnant.

eschew

Reputation score
I see, didn't know that Live2D makes a game lighter.
I knew that the game is just a side project. On that note, I just finished the game. There's only a little amount of story in the game, but I still enjoyed it.
I will just note some stuff that I found important:
- Each promotion gave the MC new skills such as free running while patrolling, ability to choose where to patrol and at what time, blackmail a suspect so it will be a guaranteed arrest.
- Also for the last promotion, you need to give the chief (soldier base, 2nd floor, middle room, white armor) 10k cash.
- Your friend will sells you stuff like; sleeping pills, things to blackmail girls, pregnant drug. In the end game, he will also sells you an item that guarantee all mobs in the map are all girls and an item that will trigger a special incidents. (the only incident I found is just there's a nude girl lying in the road that you can interact with. You can choose the state of the girl's body (blindfolded, dead, depressed, sleeping)
- You can also spawn and ride a horse in the end game with the item menu.

Can't wait for secret summer vacation 2 :giggle:
Two additional events that can happen at night are a powerful enemy (female) in the slums who you can capture, and in the entertainment district an illegal prostitute where you can either purchase their services or arrest them. It's annoying because when you reach the final rank you lose the ability to talk to the friend about rumors which I believe can hint at how you can find these night events.

poopoo1234

Reputation score
Its just there for the fetish is my opinion. You need to make the girl drink somekind of pregnancy drug and the next day the girl will be pregnant.
I fuck with that, it's just like in the dev's other games. I was just worried since I didn't see it in any of the game's synopsis on dlsite or in any of its tags/ci-en posts it'd just be like "fuck a girl and you assume she's pregnant."