What's new

ACT Loli Shota [幼心の君に / Osanagocoronokimini]「交易街の黒い衛兵~地下監獄と女囚達~」(RJ335038)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game release, thread moved to H-games.

Rimjacker

Reputation score
Hmmm, I've gotten a good a majority of the animations in my gallery, but I can't for the life of me get the illegal brothel animations from the Entertainment District, nor the unconscious variations of sex and paizuri? Also, anyone know what they mean by confronting a female bandit in the Slums? There's an area in the lower depths of the prison supposedly meant for female criminals, but mtl is kinda confusing on translating that part.

HumsterMKII

Reputation score
The female prisoners does not make any sound at all, not like its previous game. On whole the gameplay is simple, but lacking at the same time. On Whole, I believe the game is made for DLC in mind.

Hmmm, I've gotten a good a majority of the animations in my gallery, but I can't for the life of me get the illegal brothel animations from the Entertainment District, nor the unconscious variations of sex and paizuri? Also, anyone know what they mean by confronting a female bandit in the Slums? There's an area in the lower depths of the prison supposedly meant for female criminals, but mtl is kinda confusing on translating that part.
I believe you need to go to the slums area to patrol and hopefully encounter a female bandit to do combat. So far I encounter nothing, maybe need to buy that "Unlucky charm" from the supervisor.

JakeTheSnake

Reputation score
could you upload your save?

Yui2385

Reputation score
Trying auto-translation with Translator++ and doesn't work, I guess someone less stupid than me can figure out how to do it ¿?
For now with a MTL I' will be happy, just to know how to play and the context for the scenes.

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to delete translated stuffs that wasn't text . Or else the game will broken

Yui2385

Reputation score
You need to delete translated stuffs that wasn't text . Or else the game will broken
I get an error when I try to create the translation files, then the program just kick me to the main screen... Idk why.

Someone kind enough to share translation files, plwease?

human6861

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game have a lots spots that screaming latter update :LOL: anyway , anyone manage to uncen this game ?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1.0.3 is out. There's now an option to put a girl in your room, you have to select daytime and be at the final promotion then talk to captain/general guy in his room. He'll ask you to send 10 girls with big boobs his way (you get the option when sending a girl to prison). After that, talk to him again to unlock. You also get some money from doing this so it's an option even after the quest is done.