What's new

RPG RPG Maker [都市の魔物] 露出RPG 身代金はエロ写メ RJ172569

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ172569] [都市の魔物] [露出RPG 身代金はエロ写メ]

so how do you do the bathhouse thing with the kid. says something about needing certain clothes. one piece?

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems to be a good exhibitionism game, but pretty buggy? I'll wait a little to play it then!

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As I mentioned before, lift the skirt and inspect the shelves to the left of the ATM
I tried doing that like 10x by now, I keep getting caught almost right after I do that, cause all the AI characters around me all surround me in one way or another making me unable to escape the bad end... :mad::eek:

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what to do with the vibrator in the store when you're with the kid?

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what to do with the vibrator in the store when you're with the kid?
equip it and talk to the clerk at cash.

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess my game must have bugged out then, nothing happens when I talk to the clerk with it on

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where do you even get the vibrator?

EDIT: NVM found it
so how do you do the bathhouse thing with the kid. says something about needing certain clothes. one piece?
you need a one piece swimuit but I have no idea how to obtain it.

Last edited:

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Turns out you needed to show (press shift or C) the vibrator to the clerk. You get it from one of the shelves in the middle lane in the convenience store.

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At school you can equip glasses and talk to the guy outside the gym to get in, supposedly to find a swimsuit. The gym is all dark though, not sure how to proceed from here. Need to turn on the light or find a lightsource somehow?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can you huys post a pic on where you can get the vibrator?

I don't know if I got it cause it's not in the inventory.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do to at park bathroom ?
after changing to cheerleader dress then cannot exit the bathroom..

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

what do to at park bathroom ?
after changing to cheerleader dress then cannot exit the bathroom..
Apparently you need to put on the costume of the yellow shirt + shorts and talk to yourself in the mirror while exposed. If that doesn't work, try it with the cheerleader suit first.

Theakayuki

Reputation score

Anyone know where to get the costume the C kid in the bathhouse wants you to ware? :confused:

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently you need to put on the costume of the yellow shirt + shorts and talk to yourself in the mirror while exposed. If that doesn't work, try it with the cheerleader suit first.
for me I used cheerleader outfit with Clothesclips , then talk to the mirror.
dunno why it works..

now stuck on finding the vibrator ..
middle row, do we need to use certain cloth ? I cannot find it after circling about 20 mins...
damn this game so unintuitive..

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

for me I used cheerleader outfit with Clothesclips , then talk to the mirror.
dunno why it works..

now stuck on finding the vibrator ..
middle row, do we need to use certain cloth ? I cannot find it after circling about 20 mins...
damn this game so unintuitive..
If I remember correctly, it's between the two shelves on the lower left of the mid section.

Now, about the darkness in the gym, I found that the bum on the park says that his precious light is buried in the sands on the park (translator says that). I couldn't find anything.

To get that message from the bum you need to talk to him while exposing yourself by lifting a skirt while using the black underwear, he'll then give you the pubic hair (necessary to advance the main quest in the bath), which if you do the same thing again but with it equiped (skirt+p-hair) he'll give the hint.

I'm stuck there.

Edit: One new thing, in the baths changeroom there's something in the lockers, but the mc doesn't want to get it without permission... It's in the locker in the mid right.

Last edited:

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember correctly, it's between the two shelves on the lower left of the mid section.

Now, about the darkness in the gym, I found that the bum on the park says that his precious light is buried in the sands on the park (translator says that). I couldn't find anything.

To get that message from the bum you need to talk to him while exposing yourself by lifting a skirt while using the black underwear, he'll then give you the pubic hair (necessary to advance the main quest in the bath), which if you do the same thing again but with it equiped (skirt+p-hair) he'll give the hint.

I'm stuck there.

Edit: One new thing, in the baths changeroom there's something in the
lockers, but the mc doesn't want to get it without permission... It's in the locker in the mid right.

still nothing maybe need use certain combination ?
do you bring the kid or not ?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score

still nothing maybe need use certain combination ?
do you bring the kid or not ?
You must bring the kid with you and examine the shelves/space between them while in exposed state (with the C key pressed).

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You must bring the kid with you and examine the shelves/space between them while in exposed state (with the C key pressed).
But how to bring the kid?

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the light in the sandbox. I came at it from the direction that I have screenshotted. I was wearing Cheer outfit and the clips and the vibrator which I assume has no bearing on the success but this game is pretty fucking particular

Attachments

haladar5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Found the one piece for the little kid to get sneaked into bathhouse right here after going into my ITEMS and using the flashlight from there.

Attachments