What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ 八房の小部屋 ] 痴女るママをめしあがれ~ふたり旅~ / Futari Journey (RJ135841)

Reputation score
Re: Futari Journey (RJ135841)

I'm wondering If I'm not mistaking one of their games has pregnancy and birth but, will this one too has ether one?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really interested by the gameplay (mature women equipping themselves with nipple rings for the DAMAGES, pls oh gahd), but considering the DRM this is probably going to take a while before the cracked version comes out/the cracked version never comes out. Anybody got a CG set somewhere?

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone post or pm this game please

i see owner this forum get this game now

MVJ1975

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm really interested by the gameplay (mature women equipping themselves with nipple rings for the DAMAGES, pls oh gahd), but considering the DRM this is probably going to take a while before the cracked version comes out/the cracked version never comes out. Anybody got a CG set somewhere?
There isn't much in the way of gameplay. It's mostly a lot of walking around and Fed-EX quests. The only reason you need to "fight" (you really just sex up the enemies) is to earn money to buy the outfits and quest items. All the enemies except for a "tutorial guy" are in the same small area, and you'll be able to knock them all out easily by level 12 or so.

Yes, there is some preggo content, plus one birth scene with the big titty blonde.

This one was okay. Aside from the lack of real gameplay, the art is great, the scenes aren't especially difficult to get, and there's a decent number of them. Also, both characters are giant sluts from the start, which I like. The content in this one isn't quite that extreme- there's some scat/water sports but no real body modification besides pregnancy. There are some bestiality scenes, but they're obvious. My only real complaints are that it was rather short and very simple.

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, have there any instances where a protected HRPG got cracked?

cause if there isn't, I guess it's better if I don't get my hopes up :(
Yes but the current method used for cracking dlsite games requires someone to purchase the game from dlsite then do this. I'm not sure if this could be used on dlsite site's newer protection or not.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

um guy?

i see someone in here pm link this game but...

link this game in folder is have file
ctupcom32 and dlsite secure application kicker

what is this I do not want to run this thing

I do wanna trust this file man

whare is RGSS2 Player? whare is a game :V

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This thread certainly does deliver. A bunch of horny teenagers who want to fap so badly they lost all their mental abilities, reading first.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This thread certainly does deliver. A bunch of horny teenagers who want to fap so badly they lost all their mental abilities, reading first.
I assume you're no exception either :p

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You never stated that. So you're a liar and a pretentious nerd on the side as a bonus?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Literally second post in this thread.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That aside if someone who has the game can take the time to use this tool (if the file is like the trial version it should be fine) to extract the CG and upload it, I'd really appreciate it.

File > Open File > Select the RGSSA3 file of game
Tools > Extract All Files
A folder as "Extract" should appear on your desktop with all images.

Attachments

Last edited:

menaze818

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That aside if someone who has the game can take the time to use this tool (if the file is like the trial version it should be fine) to extract the CG and upload it, I'd really appreciate it.

File > Open File > Select the RGSSA3 file of game
Tools > Extract All Files
A folder as "Extract" should appear on your desktop with all images.
Doesn't work i tried lol just gives a Error reading file no rgssad header

OP
U

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, guys. I've been trying a lot of things. I tried using the decrypter. No go. When I'm running the game and using the decrypter on the game file, I get the error "game.rgss3a Incorrect Function". When I try to open a file when the game is not running, I get "Error reading file, no RGSSAD HEADER!".

I've tried using Process Hacker to do a memory dump, but access is denied. It is really bothering me on the level of pure principal at this point. They are my files. I purchased them! Why should I not be able to access them? Times like these I wish I was running Linux.

If I were to get a dump file, however, what would I even do with it afterwards in order to get the game files out of the dump file? How do I force my way into accessing my files?

Thanks for all the help, guys

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, guys. I've been trying a lot of things. I tried using the decrypter. No go. When I'm running the game and using the decrypter on the game file, I get the error "game.rgss3a Incorrect Function". When I try to open a file when the game is not running, I get "Error reading file, no RGSSAD HEADER!".

I've tried using Process Hacker to do a memory dump, but access is denied. It is really bothering me on the level of pure principal at this point. They are my files. I purchased them! Why should I not be able to access them? Times like these I wish I was running Linux.

If I were to get a dump file, however, what would I even do with it afterwards in order to get the game files out of the dump file? How do I force my way into accessing my files?

Did you try the process descibed before
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=351755&postcount=111
mind you it seems complex and I am not sure how to apply it to a RPG Maker game

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it really unencrypting it all into memory directly? I think, for a few of the others, it was unencrypting them in another folder and then just running the game from there - deleting it afterwards. Though maybe that's what it does to games too big to be put easily into memory.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Someone recently cracked RJ123528 while it was sporting DLsite's DRM, but I forget exactly who managed to do it...

ryukiddo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there anyone have the old game from this company?
this is the one,
but i cant seems to find any link alive.