OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: No Second Chances (Incubus)

The Harlequin: HP = 63, PP = 54, EP = 43, Status = Fine

The young demon's face lit up like Christmas (or the in universe equivalent that I find myself unwilling to think up with a throbbing headache) had come early this year at the disguised assassin's words, and she immediately replied; "I can take a break right now, actually. Shalk! Mind the counter for a minute!" She spat the command at the goblin in the back, who gave the demoness a sour look as she jiggled her way out from behind the counter. She raised a hand and slid a finger along Harley's chin as she strolled along, "I know just the place that we could have a private party, just for us two!" A scent caught the Harlequin's attention immediately as the other demon drew closer, a wave of potent pheromones that she could nonetheless easily brush off assaulting her. Apparently this particular succubus was not one for subtlety, though such was an all too common problem among her younger kindred.

She got a bit of the glare from the gruff and goblin, but neither said a word as they watched Harley be led off by their coworker, being pulled into the back storage room that she had been in only moments ago to retrieve her payment. The demoness shut the door behind them and promptly spun toward the disguised Harlequin, whom she currently thought was a man, and slid up to her with a quick, rolling strut. The demoness didn't seem to be one to waste time, nor one for too much speaking when an opportunity was before her as she wrapped a single leg around Harley's back and pulled her so that their bodies were pressed together, her eyes closing as she let out a low purr and grabbed the back of Harley's head, pulling her into a very forceful and aggressive kiss.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

The harlequin returned the kiss just as aggressively, forcing the succubus back against the wall and pinning her in place with a leg grinding firmly between the girl's legs. As she did so, she began to change shape, becoming an imitation of the clerk. 'You really are quite young, aren't you?' the harlequin teased in a mocking voice. 'Don't bother screaming, you know those two won't be in any hurry to help and this need not get ugly.'

With that she stepped back to admire her shapeshifting job, making a few minor adjustments to more accurately match the girl. 'Word to the wise, going off alone with a mysterious stranger who just bought poison is probably not the brightest idea. You're lucky I'm a professional. Now then, I'm be having your party invitation, I'd simply be too much of a crime for you not to attend, she smirked at the clerk as she gently ran a hand through the girl's hair.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Harlequin: HP = 63, PP = 54, EP = 43, Status = Fine

The girl seemed to take the Harlequins eagerness as a good sign, moaning lightly into her mouth at her aggressive response and deepening the sound as Harley's knee began to rub against her mound. As such, she didn't realize that her partner was changing shape until the assassin pulled away and began to speak. At first, the shop assistant simply looked confused, as being a shapeshifter herself meant that the trick wasn't particularly impressive all by itself, but as she demanded the girl's party invitation recognition dawned on her face.

To her credit, the girl only looked frightened rather than terrified, and despite the slight trembling that took over her she very slowly and deliberately reached into her pocket, equally slowly pulling out a small envelope and holding it up. Her voice was a low squeak, barely audible even in the small silent room; "I was set to meet Cryus at the 'Wounded Rabbit' just before the party started. You... You can tell him that I convinced Asp to let me off work today by agreeing to work Sunday. He'll buy that... Just please, don't make it look like I killed anyone! Or... Or kill me... Of course." There were tears in her eyes, but she was managing to keep a decent amount of control in herself. Though she was fairly soft for one of their kind, most likely raised here rather than in the hostile wasteland of Hell, she was still a demon.