What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Doing the same VR class 5 times gives an item for free. These are good and I've not had a problem getting extra WP points from side quests.

Heart icon during a dialogue scene always increases affection by one. Pick the wrong choice and there's no effect so save before attempting.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Doing the same VR class 5 times gives an item for free. These are good and I've not had a problem getting extra WP points from side quests.

Heart icon during a dialogue scene always increases affection by one. Pick the wrong choice and there's no effect so save before attempting.
Side Quest i didn't complete a lot of them since guessing the Item is a bit hard here.

I think there is a limited amount of Dating scene for affection for each girl.

For the girls not part of the team 7HScene i guess
At the start of the game there is 2choice event and for one of them you need to lose a fight. so do this one first (At the vending machine)

After that you get a scene with each girl you rescued at the curch, they pop up one by one after a certain date.

There is a girl at the Cafe. No clue for the trigger.

The last one is the section chief(?) at exodus. There is some date with her.
The last date scene is at Level B left upper room where she find coworkers making lewds thing(i guess).
The 1st answer seems to be the correct one (neither of the 2 give the heart).
Then the scene trigger randomly when taking the elevator.

The Nurse at school is story related

For the girls of the team, still looking.
Looking at the CG you get every girls virginity when they wore a swiming suit
So i tough it was at the beach event but nope?
Tryed with one affection maxed and not maxed still give me the same result
I didn't spend the 2date event with the maxed girls maybe related?
But since there is a Harem route that would mean 6playthroughs, i don't think so. Don't know what past 8/07 yet.

They should have made the date event like Missing link (with some CG in it) while gringing affection.
(even a cut for a panty shot/kiss would do). Some scene during date seams to point that way though.

But the regulare mob HP after the fistival dungeon is a bit much they all seams to get 5000HP make me skip every fight unless there is one mob.
And level up at the simulator at level 2 or 3 is more efficient.
Well there is some XP issue for some mob And the second boss at level 2 i think they missed a 0 since it has less hp that the basic one.
But too bad they didn't increas the Ap you get.

The MC got a buff skill (35MP) that give TP and boost atk of every one pretty usefull.

This game remind a lot of Persona 3 and Missing link.
The bad point would be for me:
-Mob HP for the half end of the game with the encounter rate (yeah sometime i got one right after a fight)
-The CG pacing (You get a lot at the start then hard to get by)

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you don't mind a little coding, you could always modify the game to unlock all the events and CGs by following the quick guide I posted previously in this thread (page 3). It's actually ridiculously easy to do, since you don't have to unpack any of the game files.
It's actually on page 4, not 3.

I tried doing what you said, but it just removes the options button in the menu, and changes the gallery button to send you to the options page. I tried deleting the if statements for both occurrences, as well as each of them individually and they all give me the same result.

"Easy to do"

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's actually on page 4, not 3.

I tried doing what you said, but it just removes the options button in the menu, and changes the gallery button to send you to the options page. I tried deleting the if statements for both occurrences, as well as each of them individually and they all give me the same result.

"Easy to do"
Weird work fine for me

mode_settings.rec_cg_set[j+1];
if(save_data_obj["switches"]._data[cg.switch_id] &&
save_data_obj["switches"]._data[cg.switch_id] == true) {
$gameSwitches.setValue(cg.switch_id, true);}}}}};

Only get rid of that 2times:

save_data_obj["switches"]._data[cg.switch_id] == true)

Got that?
{$gameSwitches.setValue(cg.switch_id, true);}}}}};

Save your save file somewhere and delete everything start a newgame save quit and i got everything

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There are exceptions in the world dialogue scenes.
One example would be the Cultural Festival where the choice for the coffe shop owner comes up. All heroes will heart icon, but with no effect.

This is contrary to the behavior up until that point where ex. Akira do give hearts for world dialogue.
Anyways.

Simulator allows quick level up, so have not done any item farming so far nor needed it.
So WP of more interest, at least for now.

- For the encounter rate, it seems the item that can be bought that prevents encounters now covers 100 steps instead of 50 steps
- And dungeon difficulty can be set for normal dungeons pr. 1.0.3 too.
- Their page have add impression, bug report and update sections added also.

Developer is pretty quick on the fixes one so far, well, and fixes of fixes, since there is some rush involved too.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the coffee shop owner is only available during the festival. Strange, must have missed out on her dialogue scenes by forgetting to look her up during practice sessions.
Not abusing the infinite WP loop from the final practice session doesn't stop me from maxing out Akari's affection and using the third heart for dating another heroine should I choose. I've already received the item bonus for sleeping with the three bullied girls and have made some progress with the Exodus assistant director with WP points left over.

Running the simulator at level 3 configures regular enemies to drop the fragments required for item crafting at the garage. Not really recommended from the festival dungeon onwards since the enemies get too tough, especially from the A-rank dungeon onwards (which is bugged in 1.0.0 as you can't jump past one point).

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
According to their twitter they will reduce the enemy HP to make progress more smooth.
But I guess it will be next version of game, unless some one can confirm the fixed v.1.0.3 has it changed?

More

I will adjust the enemy 's HP so that it can proceed more smoothly so that it is easier to play.

edit: will be in 1.0.4 amogst other things.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
2 things to be added in 1.0.4
- Something about [Fight in swimsuit] in some area.
-Izumi's ending.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone try this save Team level 350 before boss fight

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's seams there is Only 6 dates event for each Girl

-Girl 1 - Akari Kinoshita
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Place: Dorm
R: 1
Date n°2
Place: Canan Paradise
-- / --
Date n°
Place:
R:
Date n°
Place:
R:

-Girl 2 - Saijo Satsuki
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Place: School
Date n°3
Place: Canan Stadium
R: 2
Date n°4
Place: Canan Store
Date n°5
Date n°6
Place: Canan Tower

-Girl 3 - Jinguji Konoha
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
R1: 1
R2: 1
Date n°3
Open Gym location at School
-- / --
Date n°4
Place:
R:
-Girl 4 - Remy
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Place: Canan Store
Date n°3
Place: Exodus B
-- / --
Date n°4
Place:
R:
-Girl 5 - Kenshin Takeda
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Date n°4
Place: Exodus A
Date n°5
R: ???
Date n°6

-Girl 6 - Nana Nanashiro
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Date n°4
Date n°5
Date n°6

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird work fine for me

save_data_obj["switches"]._data[cg.switch_id] == true) {
$gameSwitches.setValue(cg.switch_id, true);}}}}};

Only get rid of that 2times:

save_data_obj["switches"]._data[cg.switch_id] == true)

Got that?
{$gameSwitches.setValue(cg.switch_id, true);}}}}};

Save your save file somewhere and delete everything start a newgame save quit and i got everything
Okay, managed to get it working. I'd deleted a } by accident. Thanks!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What program used? ITH dont work :eek:
rpgmv speedhack comes with a built in text hooker that copies text to clipboard. press alt 1 2 3 to enable/disable hook threads. i generally disable 1 and 2, and only run thread 3

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So i am at 7.15 and am trying to find girls for affection up since i don't have everyone maxed but i can't find anything? Does someone know why?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Affection is capped at 8 hearts, dates required (minimum 6 to ask a girl out during date events) to get the final two hearts for a maximum of 10.
Looking for a specific girl (party member only)? Talk to the red fortune teller and pay the 500 yen fee.

Then again, you're already in mid-July so it might be a little late. There's always the festival event WP exploit in version 1.0.0 to fall back on...

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Affection is capped at 8 hearts, dates required (minimum 6 to ask a girl out during date events) to get the final two hearts for a maximum of 10.
Looking for a specific girl (party member only)? Talk to the red fortune teller and pay the 500 yen fee.

Then again, you're already in mid-July so it might be a little late. There's always the festival event WP exploit in version 1.0.0 to fall back on...
Where do the choices of the teacher max out?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Side characters don't have an obvious method of tracking affection. Only thing I can say is to keep doing the events until they stop appearing.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do for quest 13 on 5/21? It's the only quest for the day I haven't figured out, and I have no idea what the old man in the book store's asking for.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Side characters don't have an obvious method of tracking affection. Only thing I can say is to keep doing the events until they stop appearing.
Sorry what i meant was how many times do i have to pick the same choice at the classroom lessons that the teacher gives you so i can't pick it anymore(as in choice maxed out)