What's new

RPG Loli 例のアレ Kino no Tabi H-Game

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry about the necro, but does anyone know if there's been a new trial? I've seen some new pixel arts on his Twitter, but that's about it. I really can't be bothered to go through a Twitter profile when it's half retweets.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Sorry about the necro, but does anyone know if there's been a new trial? I've seen some new pixel arts on his Twitter, but that's about it. I really can't be bothered to go through a Twitter profile when it's half retweets.

This is the Sep3 version's link. Password is the same 2424.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro on this one, but does anyone know if he abandoned this project or something? I often see him post drawings and sketches of the character on his Twitter, but I can't for the life of me find anything at all about this game. Is it still alive? Or should this thread go into the abandoned pile?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Really wish he had a hashtag or something to actually find those. Searching for specifically "tbbtsn" just gave me a million of his sketches of Kino. But thanks for digging that up. Sure hope it isn't dropped. By far one of the more interesting projects for me a long time. Something about the style just hella speaks to me I suppose.