What's new

ADV Shota [ Noble Ogre / 鬼貴族] Ogress on the Cliff ~Next to Tomoe-san!~ / 崖の村の鬼 ~となりの巴さん!~ (RE214371, RJ214371)

AbbyBestGirl727

Reputation score
i already have the thing to make the mother small, but how do you give it to her? i talked to her at the house at night but it just shows another dialogue with no option, i also cant give it to her via inventory, it just pops up to another screen thinking im the one that wants to drink it. Is there any event i missed?

DrkRyder

Reputation score
For those of you that have been having problems with that one scene with the mother in the strip club late in the game here's how to fix it.
This is for when the images failed to load and the screen says something like "Failed to load Image" and the following filename: "%20%E6%AF%8D_%E8%A6%8B%E4%B8%96%E7%89%A91.png". Well, that's hex code for "母_見世物1.png" which is the name of the first image file for that scene (though the actual file is encripted as an .rpgmv) Anyway, the game doesn't work because the code in the game data has some typos so it fails to call those images, so we just have to correct thoset file names in the code. The actual error is that the code instead of calling the images "母_見世物", it's instead calling them with a space at the beginning, like this: " 母_見世物".
To fix that you have to edit two files: "Map012.json" and "Map020.json" which are both in \www\data\ in the game folder.
To do this open the files with the notepad and search exactly the following string of characters, (yes, only one quotation mark):

" 母_見世物

And replace every time it appears with the following:

"母_見世物

Now that should have taken care of aliminating those spaces. Save the changes and the scene should play normally. There's no need to start a new game.

TL;DR: Copy the attached files to \www\data\ in the game folder, change their extensions to .json and replace the old ones (you can make a back up of the original files just in case).
it doesn't work for me it just converted all text to japanese but the images are still bugged

dasi555

Reputation score
I think there is a specific item used to beat the mother, I think it is in relation to the swimsuit you get from the leftmost locker (the big ones) just outside the teacher's lounge, at night a bunny girl mentions something but it only has the first two same kanji as the swimsuit and I think another character in the bar references it but I'm not sure as I can't translate atm, I have literally spent my whole day trial and erroring all the maps and interact with most items with all individual NPCs and interactable Environmental objects and writing down what I find to help everyone else out. I also recently realised that in order for the little sister bar scene to become accessible you need to talk to the person at the desk and also the bunny girl as I think she mentions that she quit for some reason and are looking for a replacement and if you approach the owner you mention to them that you have someone in mind, after that, talk to little sister and she will be their from the afternoon onwards but for the actual scene to trigger you need to talk to the grey dude to the right most part of the bar at night.
does anyobdy find a way where to find camera parts?

elgordito01

Reputation score
English discussion only.
Alguien tiene en guardado despues de derrotar a la madre

jose10

Reputation score
For those who are still stuck on how to defeat the mother, you have to go to the machine that is in the infirmary next to the protagonist's house and you have to combine a type of ice cream that they sell at the beach cafeteria, then there is a soda apple that is in the blue machines and then the aphrodisiac has to be in that order, otherwise, it will not appear in the fight, just give it that item and just touch its breasts, instantly it will stop attacking you and that would be it.

And for the camera guys you just have to look in the trash cans until you get it. I found the pieces in the trash that is around the school.