What's new

ACT [龍皇のケモリョナ動画所] Mugen Delga Action

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Someone I used to follow a long time ago in the mugen community recently put up a demo of their kemo ryona game made with the mugen engine. Its a beat em up game featuring Delga and Othello from Monster so obviously focused on furry content. Mostly ryona but bosses have H-attacks based on Mugen rapist characters.

Here is the video where you can also find DL link.

Unfortunately you only get one extra life to play around, Ive been trying to find ways to use cheat engine but I'm new at it. Ive only managed to be able to changing the player level but the hex address changes each time i play. Maybe the ADMIN SETTINGS option lets you change lives or levels but it needs a password.

Last edited by a moderator:

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Mugen Delga Action

I would not call this ryona

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah this is gyaku-ryona essentially male version

micre23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing, this is awesome :)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I would not call this ryona
This is KemoRyona (anthropomorphism) and GyakuRyona (male getting beaten up).

So yeah, this is ryona. One type of it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Haha! As soon as I saw Delga I hoped it would be this guy.
I was wondering why he vanished some years ago. Guess he musta been working in private?

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am subscribed to his youtube channel from the mugen days but as far as I know he doesn't do stuff on his website anymore that he used to update with TES (Im pretty sure they are two different people....)

Last update was in 2012 :confused:

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am subscribed to his youtube channel from the mugen days but as far as I know he doesn't do stuff on his website anymore that he used to update with TES (Im pretty sure they are two different people....)

Last update was in 2012 :confused:
I asked Lancz about that, that blog was maintained by someone only tangently related to their team. Language barrier made stuff a bit fuzzy, but I think there was a falling out? That was why blank blood gunter version stopped, and they released delga version instead.
After the breakup, all updates were posted to Baidu, baidu shut down; so they moved to some other blog service then that one went belly up... so, now all the updates are on Lancz pixiv http :// www .pixiv .net/member .php?id=1385788 with occasional bits thrown up on youtube. Lancz, TES, L, Kross, etc-- all of them are definitely different people. L did all hard work on this one, Lancz is the public face.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how to play idk the controls and move set very hard to play without a list hope someone can put in.:D

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to play idk the controls and move set very hard to play without a list hope someone can put in.:D
There is a command.chm file, it's a windows help file. If you have windows dumb default to hide extensions turned on it'll just be command. Double click that and you will have a movelist for Othello and Delga. Also, the main screen can be navigated with the mapped keys to get to the options menu to change them, like normal mugen. I don't think changing health on the options menu actually affected the game.

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I asked Lancz about that, that blog was maintained by someone only tangently related to their team. Language barrier made stuff a bit fuzzy, but I think there was a falling out? That was why blank blood gunter version stopped, and they released delga version instead.
After the breakup, all updates were posted to Baidu, baidu shut down; so they moved to some other blog service then that one went belly up... so, now all the updates are on Lancz pixiv http :// www .pixiv .net/member .php?id=1385788 with occasional bits thrown up on youtube. Lancz, TES, L, Kross, etc-- all of them are definitely different people. L did all hard work on this one, Lancz is the public face.
aaaaah yes lancz, thats what it was before it was changed to chinese text. I knew he was someone else, just forgot the original name I knew from Mugen communities. I also forgot about Kross :eek: also thanks for pointing out the cmd file, dont know how i missed that. Next is to figure out how to get 999 lives... ;)
I guess the chamber island stuff is frozen too?

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aaaaah yes lancz, thats what it was before it was changed to chinese text. I knew he was someone else, just forgot the original name I knew from Mugen communities. I also forgot about Kross :eek: also thanks for pointing out the cmd file, dont know how i missed that. Next is to figure out how to get 999 lives... ;)
I guess the chamber island stuff is frozen too?
There's been nothing at all posted about chamber island, so it's pretty safe to assume that it is dead. I wasn't able to figure out health or lives in cheat engine, but if you use it on your experience to level up you regain some health. I mapped an increase of 40,000 exp to the z key to make it through easier. Also, enabling debug mode in the cfg file doesn't allow debug keys, so no healing with space.

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I adjusted levels but I only got it twice and both times it was a different hex address. I guess exp is the same address though? You mean debug mode in the cfg for the game, not cheat engine right? (total cheat engine noob) What would debug mode normally do?

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Strangely opening up the command help thing displays absolutely nothing for me.
Is there any good 'spammable' combos worth using to cheese enemies? Only useful combo I could figure out is pressing up during a combo with Delga to launch enemies into the air for juggling purposes.

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Upward tail launch is a good start but then air combo spam, air firebreath holds them, you can do up down A when you land to blast them back up, another combo and hyper throw. othello is supposed to be the speed character but Delgas moves are all faster (less start up) and also Delga has 12 stats total and Othello only has 10. Hopefully they make Othello better when they start adding his formatted H-scene frames.

shrraga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I adjusted levels but I only got it twice and both times it was a different hex address. I guess exp is the same address though? You mean debug mode in the cfg for the game, not cheat engine right? (total cheat engine noob) What would debug mode normally do?
Mugen's debug mode normally allows for the debug keys to be used. space to fill health + special, f1-f8 doing other various functions. It's disabled (or maybe because all the custom stuff the normal health system is unused so no debug).

Last edited:

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This is KemoRyona (anthropomorphism) and GyakuRyona (male getting beaten up).

So yeah, this is ryona. One type of it.
Is that really a tag that can get thrown around? I mean it's no different than streets of rage or final fight. So I guess those are ryona too? I thought it had to be graphic or something.

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There has been talk on the youtube channel about easter eggs. Someone said there is a "how to play" training room and a board of cheats there though I've never seen any of this. They say to activate cheats, you have to hold down a direction in the very beginning before the first dialogue, then hold another when Delga speaks, then another when the NPC speaks again. Someone said holding all four direction buttons down works too but I can only hold 3 buttons before my computer starts beeping.

Okay I got it to work by holding down 3 buttons on the keyboard and one on my controller. It gives you infinite health and power. finally >:D

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

There has been talk on the youtube channel about easter eggs. Someone said there is a "how to play" training room and a board of cheats there though I've never seen any of this. They say to activate cheats, you have to hold down a direction in the very beginning before the first dialogue, then hold another when Delga speaks, then another when the NPC speaks again. Someone said holding all four direction buttons down works too but I can only hold 3 buttons before my computer starts beeping.

Okay I got it to work by holding down 3 buttons on the keyboard and one on my controller. It gives you infinite health and power. finally >:D

How exactly did you get the cheat to work? I can't get anything to work for me... Also, when the cheats activate, is there a sound or a visual that confirms it.

OP
KiWolfGirl

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How exactly did you get the cheat to work? I can't get anything to work for me... Also, when the cheats activate, is there a sound or a visual that confirms it.
Like I said, I held three of the movement buttons down on my keyboard and the last button down on my controller since my keyboard doesn't let me hold down 4 keys at once. You hold them down just as you spawn until the dialogue is over. You will nknow it worked if you see your power bar go from 0 to 2 instantly. You wont go below a full yellow health bar or below 2 power bar. Also is this the same shadowman that used to be at TP's?