What's new

[Complete - Partial] [金色のモンドセレクション / GOLDmondsel] ピオ系魔ファーG // Piokei MaFa G (RJ01019612)

fantasmic

Reputation score
Genre Warning: Loli and shota

Store Page:
Discussion thread: None
Cover Art: None because impio. I attached the character sheet since that's sfw and should also be sfULMF.

Additional Info:
- As the title suggests, this is primarily impio (shota-loli), though there's also onee-shota and loli-yuri as the main pairings.
- The 魔ファー in the game's title is MaFa, a truncation of "magical fantasy." This would make a non-truncated English translation of the title something like "Impio-style Magical Fantasy G"
- If the art looks familiar that's because it's a legally-distinct Magical Circle GuruGuru parody game by the developer who made Time for Work! The Naked Discipline Committee and Outdoor Camp RPG!.
- Unsurprising given the source material and dev's track record, this is a comedy RPG with battles you can't just snooze through and no dark elements.
- You can access a fully-unlocked recollection room at any time by clicking on the pink heart on the top right of the map screen. You won't be able to return to the main game afterwards, so be sure to save first. I made sure to translate the warning message.

Patch Notes:
- Patch version 1.07a (22 Sep 2023) Partial English
- This patch is for game version 1.07.
--- If you have version 1.06 then you'll need to download [piokei1.07a__from1.06upgrade.zip] too. Install the main patch, then install the upgrade patch in the same way.
- Apply the patch by dropping it in the game's main folder and choosing "extract here." You'll be asked to overwrite files if you did it right. The usual.
- I aimed to translate most things outside of the message window in order to leave a smoother experience for Textractor-users and reduce the cognitive load if you're trying to practice Japanese. Skills, items, UI, enemies, etc. Images are untranslated, but that's mostly just the map which is fine since the hint system is also untranslated so now you can match what that says to the area names. The game is pretty linear so you're unlikely to get lost.
- I only translated some of the "choice" options since they were in CommonEvents and therefor easy to find. The others are in the map files, but you can't actually make "wrong" choices in this game so you'll be fine.
- Unless I messed something up between finishing my playthrough and zipping the patch, I don't plan to update it until I finish the translation. I wanted to release a usable partial before then since the last time I held out I ended up needing to reformat my harddrive and lost all data for multiple projects.
- It'll probably take a few months to finish the translation, even with my new "How am I supposed to translate this pun? Eh, I'll just make a translation/cultural note" stance.

Attachments

Last edited:

mrericsan

Reputation score
Hello I try your partial but it wouldn't start as it say failed to load img/pictures/std/STD_yoda_us.png right off the gate.

OP
fantasmic

fantasmic

Reputation score
@mrericsan You're probably using version 1.06 (it's listed at the top when you start the raw game, or at the top of the readme). You'll need to install the upgrade patch too.

Absolutism

Reputation score
@mrericsan You're probably using version 1.06 (it's listed at the top when you start the raw game, or at the top of the readme). You'll need to install the upgrade patch too.
Similar to the guy you're responding to, but I'm using a 1.06 version and I installed the upgrade patch as well as the other patch and I'm still getting the same " failed to load img/pictures/std/STD_yoda_us.png " error whenever I start up the game.

Awesmoe

Reputation score
Yall need to apply the TL patch first, and then the upgrade .json.. because there's an old json in the TL folder that's just gonna "downgrade" it again.

Speedily

Reputation score
Yall need to apply the TL patch first, and then the upgrade .json.. because there's an old json in the TL folder that's just gonna "downgrade" it again.
What TL patch? Please tell me.