What's new

ADV [Nonoplayer] [2.5D animated] Always a Good Business Deal

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [2.5D animated] Always a Good Business Deal

I also played the demo and it was pretty good, and yeah as other members said before me I also had a little problem the first time trying to get or mantain the same number, but for what it was, it was worth it. Good luck with your game nonoplayer! Lily is a bombshell! :D

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I also played the demo and it was pretty good, and yeah as other members said before me I also had a little problem the first time trying to get or mantain the same number, but for what it was, it was worth it. Good luck with your game nonoplayer! Lily is a bombshell! :D
Thanks ^_^ Yea I have tried the suggestions I got from here, so far either the result isn't too good or too hard to implement at this stage, as I used more than one programs to create the animation. I might just add some effects to the heart cursor to indicate the speed change.

Which is your favorite scene XD?

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The second scene, just the view of her plump and round ass and I have a nude fetish... so... yeah... I really liked that one.

OP
nonoplayer

nonoplayer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The second scene, just the view of her plump and round ass and I have a nude fetish... so... yeah... I really liked that one.
Aww...me too. Some people don't like it cause it doesn't show genitals.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To revive this topic a bit, and to post on behalf of nonoplayer;

A while back he made his game, called "Always a Good Business Deal". I know you can see a gif of the game in the first post, but now you can check out a quick video about the game below (it's really short, only 40 seconds, so please check it out!)

It's short, but fun, and slightly challenging too; you can get it by pledging $5 or more at his Patreon account at .
He also plans to make updates to the game as well, and you'll get those for free if you've already pledged.

However, in terms of current game work, he's asked me to make this video and get the word out about his Patreon, as he's currently working on a new game called "Puzzle and Tentacles" that involves, well, puzzles and tentacles! So he could definitely use your support while he works on the game :)

I'll be updating this thread with progress/news of new versions of his Puzzle and Tentacles game as that comes along, too.

NOTE: To clarify, just like Malise and the Machine by Eromancer, I'm not working on the game itself or helping produce it, I'm just spreading news about the games that nonoplayer is working on + doing bug testing/english fixes.