What's new

ACT Ci-En [森のラクーン/Raccoon of the Forest] ハサミと魔法のアナストロジア / Scissors and Magic Anastrosia

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
1700809098995.png Language
Japanese, with just about enough English to get by on controls and menus.

Description
Stumbled across this on twitter. Side-scrolling action-platformer where you play as... a magical girl armed with magical scissors and a presumably magic grappling hook. The trial has the tutorial and the first proper level in its entirety. Not sure if it's exclusive to that level, but the objective is to rescue some captured girls - and then defeat the boss. You collect these amber stones throughout the level, often set up in places you need to grapple to get to, and otherwise from killing enemies, opening chests, destroying crates and rescuing the girls. There are also coins, but I'm not sure of their purpose - ditto for the slice of cheese looking thing that drops from the coconut clusters (it's probably a slice of coconut). At the start of the forest of thorns level, there is a trader who can sell you healing potions as well as various skill-books in exchange for the amber stones. The first one is a double-jump, not sure about the rest. The cost of healing potions increases per the amount carried, so it's usually optimal to carry 3. Defeating enemies drops the amber stones and XP, sometimes coins. Levelling up restores your health to full - I can't tell if it has any other effects.

Unfortunately the H-mechanics are basic - afaik you only have scenes on defeat - but there's an in-game animation, and then a semi-animated GOR scene for each enemy (except the basic black ball dudes so far). Boss GOR scene has multiple stages.

Note that it seems you can't re-fight the boss on clearing the level without starting a new game.

Galleries are accessible from the church bedroom. Trial 0.0.4 has 3 enemies plus the boss with scenes.

Controls
Arrows to move
Z to interact with the "save" statue outside the church, X to rescue girls and initiate dialog.
Z to attack, hold for powerful charged ranged attack
X (+arrows) to launch grappling hook
C to Jump
A to somersault - can be done three times to get more elevation
You can also wall-jump

Content
Monster/Tentacles
Yuri
GOR
Very light ryona (no blood or anything that looks seriously painful so far - something just gives me the impression it might go that direction though)
Urination in 1 scene so far

Links

Download

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
how did I not find this? I've spent hours searching Ci-En devs, the things I've seen can not be unseen... I love the art work, the game mechs are pretty interesting that grappling hook is a neat thing normally its just a double jump. there will never be enough games like this, a little ryona to get you in the mood and then a nice good raping.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how did I not find this? I've spent hours searching Ci-En devs, the things I've seen can not be unseen... I love the art work, the game mechs are pretty interesting that grappling hook is a neat thing normally its just a double jump. there will never be enough games like this, a little ryona to get you in the mood and then a nice good raping.
The author has been pretty exclusively on twitter or their website, the ci-en itself is as recent as the demo. That being said, I really like it and can't wait for a more advanced version of the game, or its release

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Found this gem around the time they started ci-en. I love the artstyle they're going for. Also I love the grappling hook mechanic, I just bypassed the entire level by grappling the top of the level repeatedly until I get to the end of forest level and into that factory looking hallway.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I love the ambush grab and h-scene wth how could i not find this game sooner?
Darn it Ci-en filters out most of the good stuff REEEEEEE

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
I like how she changes when she loses power. Too bad it's only hair colour mind you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How many stages and animations are in the 0.06 demo?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
How many stages and animations are in the 0.06 demo?
Same as the 0.04 demo.

0.05 added a function to re-fight the rose boss and a fast travel system that can spawn you at different checkpoints on a stage, but the boss re-fight was bugged.
0.06 is a bugfix for the boss re-fight. No new content from either update according to ci-en.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Same as the 0.04 demo.

0.05 added a function to re-fight the rose boss and a fast travel system that can spawn you at different checkpoints on a stage, but the boss re-fight was bugged.
0.06 is a bugfix for the boss re-fight. No new content from either update according to ci-en.
Thanks! How do I re-fight the boss? I beat the boss thinking I can see the animation in the bedroom, but...

Here's the animation I see so far:

Fuzzy Ball dude: Nothing
Mushroom Dude: (Ryona) He took you from behind, pulling all your limb in 4 different directions, no blood or gore, just pained expression and a little of purple wavy line in your portrait probably to imply your joint got dislocated.
Mushroom Dude: (Rape) Putting one of his thingy inside your mouth, then proceed to do insertion from behind, sitting position
Mushroom Small Dude: Nothing, AFAIK
Green Slime: Located on one of the room with crates, destroy it and it'll ambush you. (Rape)Just usual Slime rape
Boss: Thorn capture on the last half of her health, she'll cast an orb that moves slowly, if you got captured, you'll get tied by rose thorns.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks! How do I re-fight the boss? I beat the boss thinking I can see the animation in the bedroom, but...
The new update expanded the inside of the church, there's a new door in the back on the bottom floor that'll take you to an art gallery --- each boss you've beaten will appear as a painting and you can touch one to enter it and challenge them again.

The fast travel system is a weird sci-fi box in in the back of the church on the top floor, you input a numerical code related to where you want to go and it'll warp you there. You can also access the stage 1 merchant from the church this way. Dev is planning to add some easter egg & bonus codes to this as well in the future.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The new update expanded the inside of the church, there's a new door in the back on the bottom floor that'll take you to an art gallery --- each boss you've beaten will appear as a painting and you can touch one to enter it and challenge them again.

The fast travel system is a weird sci-fi box in in the back of the church on the top floor, you input a numerical code related to where you want to go and it'll warp you there. You can also access the stage 1 merchant from the church this way. Dev is planning to add some easter egg & bonus codes to this as well in the future.
Thanks!
Yeah, I know the Fast Travel System but not the Art gallery.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just for clarity, is the demo paywalled or do you simply have to follow the creator on a Ci-en account to have access?

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
anyone else think merchant girl looks vaguely like nanachi from made in abyss but mushroom, or is it just me ?

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think the similarites are she is small and has a hat

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i see there's some paywalled stuff now
are they demos, images, videos, or what? anyone knows?