What's new

ACT Ci-En [森のラクーン/Raccoon of the Forest] ハサミと魔法のアナストロジア / Scissors and Magic Anastrosia

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks pretty nice! Got it suggested from Ci-En, was going to make a thread myself.

Game's nowhere near bad. Dunno how it was before, but as of latest version (0.8) it's gotten obscene mobility options with the triple jump and grappling hook, you can do some bullshit that feels like sequence breaking.
Seemed a bit of a pity that the character is kind of stuck in place when attacking and kind of wasting this cool movement vibe, until I realized that's the only source of difficulty in the game, and the only way those hoplessly-outranged-by-your-charge-attack enemies have a ghost of a chance of landing a hit is you fucking up the attack timing.

Also, story-wise, from the Ci-En, the monsters can't generate mana like humans do, so they kindnap people and fuck them because orgasms are how you drain mana — of course that's how it works, why you asking questions.
Also, you're a super-special girl that keeps regenerating mana, so if they catch you, they ain't releasing you. Enjoy your blessing!
Also interesting: if the heroine gets caught and raped until she's unable to resist, apparently her only option is to pray to the god of the world, Anast. Which is you. So when she begs for release, you can accept her prayer and send her back to the church, or keep watching her get fucked (Anast gets also interpellated when the heroine frees the captive women).

Might interest people into that — apparently, game keeps count of your defilement, and dev says that "for now" it does nothing. So permanent debuffing it might be a future mechanic.

Not sure if it's exclusive to that level, but the objective is to rescue some captured girls - and then defeat the boss.
Girls aren't required to beat the level, and also are characters from other games. If you go to the gallery, you can see them with the logo of their game.
That's why they disappear, you send them back to their dimension.

At the start of the forest of thorns level, there is a trader who can sell you healing potions as well as various skill-books in exchange for the amber stones. The first one is a double-jump, not sure about the rest.
They seem to be combat moves from the translation.
Second one is a crouch attack. Which you can buy multiple times to build a crouch combo.

Mushroom Small Dude: Nothing, AFAIK
They have them. They're just shy
Then, when they're not shy anymore, one makes himself into a dick and the other turns into a mouth a latches on your titty. While whoever is left licks whatever they can reach, like, whatever, your shoe will do, what do I know I'm a fucking mushroom.