What's new

North Region

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: North Region

Max quickly follows behind Jonathan as he leaves the tavern and stops next to the man. "Really didn't expect you to usurp control from Jinb there," Max says casually as he puts his hands into his coat pockets to warm them up.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda, finally finished with her breakfast, quirked a grin at her companion. "I suppose now that we're warmed up we should follow." she shouldered her heavy coat on and stood, waiting.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

When Cynthia finished eating, and had set her cutlery down, she ran a hand through her hair, yawning. Turning to Miranda, she said "Yeah yeah, of course, we got some work to do!"

Standing up, she donned her coat, which was significantly lighter than Miranda's one and started towards the door with her new friend.

((Blegh. Should've posted earlier. Bloody WoW consuming my life :p Sorry about that Asmodean.))

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jonathan shrugged. "I'm not sure why I came up with this idea either." Joules appeared to be thinking about something, but the look in his eyes revealed that he was focused on the conversation. "I felt that I could be a better leader, and decided to trust my feelings. I intend to take care of the responsibilities that come with it." Like Max, Jonathan also put his hands in pockets.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda tightened the hood around her face as she stepped outside, grumbling something about "crunchy water" again. "So, I hope you know what you're doing, oh fearless leader." Though you could not see her mouth the corners of her eyes were crinkled to indicate she was grinning.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well if you think you're up for the task then I wont stop you," Max replies, his tone makes it apparent that he's indifferent to who's leading. "Well if we're ready shouldn't we make our way to the tower?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I suppose you're right." Jonathan glanced to check whether everyone's ready, then issued an order. "Alright, let's move. Follow me." The tower was a place that stood out, so finding way to it would be no problem. Joules set out, leading the team to the objective.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It didn't take the group long to make their way to the location of the water tower, and as walked Max took notes on possible locatins to trigger explosives and for any blind sides and strategic locations of the village. At the gate Kenneth stood waiting patiently for them all.

"Right, I don't think all you will be able to fit up top, so you'll have to take it in turns," He says to them as he opens the gate to allow them in.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda stared up at the water tower and stepped back, "I'll um... wait. I can go last."

Mirchie

Reputation score

Turning to Miranda, Cynthia said "Aww, I'd have thought you'd like to get up there first so you can get back inside as soon as possible! You afraid of heights or something? But if you're wanting to go last, maybe I'll join you?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Jonathan nodded, acknowledging Kenneth's advice. "Yes, I think we should split into several groups. How many people can go up there at once?" Joules entered the gate, but didn't move towards the tower yet. He wanted to do all the sight-seeing in order, and that meant he had to create said order. Jonathan also took note of Miranda's and Cynthia's remarks. Afraid of heights? Yes, it was possible. He'd have to keep an eye on Miranda in case visiting high places became absolutely necessary.

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Jin followed the rest of the group up the path slowly as he tried to take metal notes of the area. As they reached the gate, a smile crossed Jin's face as he saw Kenneth. It was good to know he was a man of his word. He listened to the others as he looked up at the tower.

"It would be better to get it done early so it's out of the way." He said with the remark for Miranda.

As the new leader asked Kenneth how many could be up top of the tower. Jin, himself, guessed two to three at most could up top of the tower safely.

"I'll go up first if you want as it was my idea in the first place, Jon." Jin said to the new leader.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Well, I'd say that at most three people could fit up there, though it would be a tight squeeze," Kenneth explains to Jonathan as they all talk amongst themselves to decide who'll be going when.

"Hrm...I'll go first as well if it's alright with you," Max says to Jon, eager to get this out of the way so he can get back into the warm.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Afraid? Try terrified. I can deal with the cold... but you put me on anything higher than a train top and I'm a wreck." she murmured to Cynthia. The she grinned a little nervously, "I'd appreciate that, It's always nice to have a pretty girl along when you're facing a phobia."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm... I see." Jonathan nodded at Kenneth, then turned his head towards his teammates. "Well, I'll go first, along with Jin and Max. The rest of you can decide who goes next. Just don't fight over this, ok?" Joules added that last request with a half-smile, indicating a joke. Perhaps Miranda would muster the courage to go up. In the meantime, Jonathan approached the tower and began to climb up.

Mirchie

Reputation score

Standing with a hand on her hip, Cynthia giggled a bit. "Well, I don't know about pretty, but we'll just have to see how that goes, huh? So shall we go up next together? May as well get it over with as soon as possible might'n we?"

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda stared up again and gulped. "Ah, yes, next would work. Get it over with, face the phobia. It's not the height, it's not the fall... it's the sudden stop at the end."

Asmodean

Lurker
Reputation score

Jin watched Jonathan climb up the tower carefully. He want to be ready to catch him should he slip. He was also making note of anywhere he seemed to slip so he knew to be careful going up. Once Jonathan reached far enough up that he started to climb up and decided to taught Max a bit.

"Hope you are not scared of heights Max. I'm not in the mode to hold hands now. Jin said as he started to climb up but stop to turn his head and to stick his tongue at his friend before refocusing on his climb.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Me, scared of heights? Hardly," Max says as he too begins to ascend the ladders. "Area's high up were perfect to hide from people I'd stolen from when I was a kid."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Miranda watched the boys as she fiddled with her watch, "why me, why now..." she muttered to herself.