What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ nowloading ] [ ■■■□□ NOWLOADING] Hero-sama Is My Wife! / 勇者様は俺の嫁っ! RE183697 RJ183697

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 勇者様は俺の嫁っ! (RJ183697)

Decent story from what I've played (only played up to the coming-of-age ceremony), though I had to use VNR in order to actually hook anything. Not a fan of story-based H-scenes or games that give you the illusion of choice (your choices don't really matter since choosing not to do something only delays the inevitable and you get game overs until you find the right items/talk to the right people). Being able to save only at save points is also kind of a pain. At the very least I do think it's fappable since I have something for tomboys getting turned into sluts, but I guess that's just personal preference.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Every game that uses the TRGSSX.dll like this one requires a hook code.
Use this hook with ITH: /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Decent story from what I've played (only played up to the coming-of-age ceremony), though I had to use VNR in order to actually hook anything. Not a fan of story-based H-scenes or games that give you the illusion of choice (your choices don't really matter since choosing not to do something only delays the inevitable and you get game overs until you find the right items/talk to the right people). Being able to save only at save points is also kind of a pain. At the very least I do think it's fappable since I have something for tomboys getting turned into sluts, but I guess that's just personal preference.
Well this game has a big story compared to other games and that you need items to "avoid" H-scenes isnt true atleast as far as i know i played it like 2-3 hours and there is always a choice but when you do a h-scene its a gameover thats true ... the nice thing about this game though is after the game over your game starts automaticly at the point where you choose the answer and now you can just avoid it with the other answer and progress further into the game.... most of the time the 2nd choice in questions lead to the hscene for you guys who dont translate and just skip through the game

TLDR:If you try to rush things and not fight monster then at some point you´ll have a problem because some of the later bosses have a ton of HP can crit AND stunn you so i recommend to fight the monsters you encounter a bit before advancing further because thats not as annoying as having to grind later on... trust me =P

Last edited:

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like this game, mostly.

There are some flashback scenes that I find annoying. One seemed to go on forever. There's also 'Monk' (ムンク) who is the creepy old guy doping her underwear with aphrodisiacs. I wish I could put an icepick through his brain. :D

The hints of a relationship with her childhood friend and Red (アッカ) the adventureress are more to my taste.

Also, all those slimes and tentacle plants and no game over rape? :p

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

There are some flashback scenes that I find annoying. One seemed to go on forever. There's also 'Monk' (ムンク) who is the creepy old guy doping her underwear with aphrodisiacs. I wish I could put an icepick through his brain. :D
You'll find out later that he was literally being turned into a monster.

The hints of a relationship with her childhood friend and Red (アッカ) the adventureress are more to my taste.
All those hints yet no actual lesbian scene disappointed me to no end.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game sure is long-winded with its flashbacks

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone save with full cg?:confused:

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone got a save just past this point? already tried the advice of following the arrows pretty sure i am messing up at some point.
Here you go..

the next ting after the "puzzle" was to go back to the arena so just start the next fight in the arena and you can advance further

Attachments

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Title transliteration: Yuusha-sama wa ore no yomee'!

Title translation: The Honorable Hero Is My Waifu!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

one question what you need to type when the chinese girl ask you in the pub

after you do the backwards way in the arrow maze?

NVM > never skip important info haha

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My god is this game long-winded. I guess the H scenes are fappable, but jesus the author really was serious about making an actual serious RPGMaker game (who does that anymore, anyway?). Lurching from one character drama to another. Flashbacks after flashbacks. Silly hijinks after another. Compounded with a main character with some generally unlikable quirks in the face of adversity.

Just past the part where
she got dumped by that guy and made up with him, asking for his help.
I guess I'll keep playing, but it's getting really hard to drudge through this, with H scenes getting sparser and sparser.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My god is this game long-winded. I guess the H scenes are fappable, but jesus the author really was serious about making an actual serious RPGMaker game (who does that anymore, anyway?). Lurching from one character drama to another. Flashbacks after flashbacks. Silly hijinks after another. Compounded with a main character with some generally unlikable quirks in the face of adversity.

Just past the part where
she got dumped by that guy and made up with him, asking for his help.
I guess I'll keep playing, but it's getting really hard to drudge through this, with H scenes getting sparser and sparser.
Thats exactly where im stuck because he said i have to get armor first but when i got to the shop in the arena he says i need to find the blacksmith and the blacksmith is in the residential area ... guess what ... i cant enter the residential area because i have no ID .... i literally spoke to every person twice and still dont know what to do...

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thats exactly where im stuck because he said i have to get armor first but when i got to the shop in the arena he says i need to find the blacksmith and the blacksmith is in the residential area ... guess what ... i cant enter the residential area because i have no ID .... i literally spoke to every person twice and still dont know what to do...
Hopefully you have a backup save. Basically, before you meet up with
your boyfriend, you were suppose to go to the restaurant you work at and pick up a temporary pass from the owner there to get into the residential district. The cut-off point is roughly before the hot spring sex scene. Otherwise, after that you won't be able to enter the restaurant, and you need to be able to get into the residential district to get that armor
. It's a bug according to the author's site. I guess it'll be fixed with the latest version, but with a game like this, dunno if anyone's going to bother keeping up to date with version releases.

On another note, complete CG saves for people who don't want to trudge 10 odd hours through this game. Seems to be two empty "slots" in your home area even when you choose to unlock all the scenes, so don't know if that's a bug.

A few thoughts after clearing:
I personally feel the game suffers from two points: a failure of the show-don't-tell rule of thumb with over-reliance on flashbacks, which really really ruins the pacing of the game, and depth in all the wrong places for all the subcharacter's backstory that ultimately turn out to be inconsequential. There's also a general lack of breadth since the main bulk of the game consists of the village part, the tournament part, and the aftermath part, and you never venture out the city in the later two parts, making the game feel a bit cramp as you're running errands within the same couple maps.

There's also the issue of H scenes integration that kind of fell short, but I'm willing to let that slide since they are pretty fappable, even if they (unfortunately) have no impact on the story.

Overall, could be a pretty good game if released a few years earlier (if it's true the author really did start making this in 2011), but the RPGMaker scene (as far as I've played) has moved on from these traditionalist fairs, and with a not particularly strong story (better than not having a story, of course), poor pacing, and H scenes petering out a bit early makes for a "not bad, but not really great either" game. Good amount of depth though in character interactions, but overall storytelling could use a bit of work. Still, with decent art (even if it is somewhat inconsistent in quality) and fappable H scene dialogue, I think the circle's next work is worth looking forward to.

Attachments

Last edited:

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey, Do you know guys what to do after collect these 3 people? I talked to everyone, I don't know what to do, please help. :confused:
Thx for save chronoex rep+

Attachments

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey, Do you know guys what to do after collect these 3 people? I talked to everyone, I don't know what to do, please help. :confused:
The last one is an elf-ish looking person in the library, who will ask for a rare gem. You talk to the other guy at the same table for more info, I think, who will direct you to the turban salesman in the hall of the VIP rooms. He will ask for orichalcum, making you huff all the way back to the hotel in town to pick up the armor ninja girl abandoned and bring it back to him. He'll then tell you he sold the gem to some merchant-looking person, so go talk to the item shop keep in the monster training room to get the rare gem/stone, and bring it back to the elf-ish guy in the library.

boss123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody knows how to get those scenes? From pic 8 to 28 ?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
勇者様は俺の嫁っ! (RJ183697) walkthrough

• if dont write please choice 1st one
  • in menu choice スキル設定 can set or remove battle skill
  • better buy a lot recover item, because heroine cant use magic
  • press A or button 3 can skip message, but sometime has bug

1st day :
  1. lower talk to blonde hair girl (pupil of grandmother
  2. keep east to home town
  3. upper left house 1F kitchen talk to mayor's wife
  4. pass station then west to west town, talk to man in upper boyFriend.jpg has fight, after 4 round (2nd choice) become his nominally girl friend
  5. north forest get mushroom food.jpg , 1st area has 2, 2nd area has 3
  6. back to town give mushroom to mayor's wife, then go 2F bathroom
  7. town middle sit on chair (2nd choice)

2nd day :
  1. home's farm, get 1 mushroom (can ignore)
  2. back of home, talk to item shop manager's wife 3 times
  3. west town again, upper house talk to nominally boy friend boyFriend.jpg
  4. talk to shepherd in sheep railing entrance, after sheep escape talk to shepherd again (2nd choice) then catch 9 sheep
  5. to hill road, upper near cave surround by thief, talk to guy in right for fight but he is thief too
  6. in jail talk to red swordman, click door then talk to her again (if 2nd choice has H and bad end)
  7. go up floor, upper room get back item
  8. when move out blue swordman use red as hostage (if 2nd choice has H and bad end)
  9. upper left talk to merchant, middle stair to underground get smoke bomb
  10. east area bathroom help girl, when in jail upper left get key
  11. east area again vs boss (2 fight)
  12. talk to 3 color swordman and go right hear sisters talking
  13. east talk to great sage and tent talk to white knight Maria
  14. with Maria back to town

Serach 3 children who enter deep forest :
  1. go big bathroom, left click board then go man side (2nd choice)
  2. home farm, get 1 mushroom (can ignore)
  3. upper right near 3 child and lower give wolf name
  4. back to home talk to red swordman, then from home back railing to forest
  5. get boat to north area, but has fountain cant pass
  6. if talk to wolf can get item, [if skip has bug] to orc camp (if 2nd choice has H and bad end)
  7. deep vs plant boss then go deep (east house has orc boss can ignore)
  8. after boy injured, go left can find hidden road
  9. control boy keep move down, when no road go west area open switch
  10. move out forest then go west town, after back to town know the man help children name is Charnock
  11. now better save
  12. at night has blow job, if now go lower right house (2nd choice) has H (if go later can see nominally boy friend ending, if dont go later can see uncle ending)
  13. to mayor house bathroom (2nd choice), then go 1F lower right get drink then 2F to friend room
  14. tomorrow with friend move out, move out talk to nominally boy friend
  15. (for hscene only) now if go mayor house lower left room talk to uncle has nominally boy friend ending (if before dont has 2nd time blow job with nominally boy friend to uncle ending)
  16. talk to dog can get item and talk to man avoidH.jpg , then go mayor house lower left room talk to uncle (if blow job exp high has H)

To Capital :
  1. home farm, get 1 mushroom (can ignore)
  2. mayor house 1F talk to all ppl then item shop talk to manager
  3. now go forest deep can get skill book, and vs orc boss
  4. west to station, buy ticket then use carriage, in carriage talk to man in upper right (2nd choice)

Capital 1st day :
  1. pass castle door to town centre, inn talk to manager
  2. right to restaurant, talk to manager
  3. upper right dormitory, talk to manager, then go right no,5 room
  4. better buy some 帰るの卵, for teleport out dungeon
  5. north has dungeon, fight to soldier can enter, now can go B2 only
  6. west to square, upper right talk to girl in heave armor
  7. talk to man in lower right can get change job item
  8. to arena, lower right library better click all book, and go lower 2 room talk to 2 ppl
  9. lower left has event about hero
  10. back to dormitory (2nd choice) then back to room

Arena 1st day :
  1. go restaurant, talk to red swordman can get tournament list (トーナメント表)
  2. castle door go east to carriage station, talk to blue swordman
  3. arena library, lower middle room talk to knight
  4. town centre upper talk to man can get mission, go dungeon B3, if go wrong way has H and bad end mission.jpg
  5. after bad end need get mission again, go right way then follow lady martial artist move down, [if skip has bug] then move back help girl and her brother, after mission talk to man can get reward
  6. dungeon B4, this area cant use return egg (帰るの卵) port out
  7. upper left talk to aged will bridge broken
  8. outside talk to dog then to house talk to aged can use boat
  9. arena, upper talk to soldier (2nd choice) for join arena fight
  10. arena auditorium talk to 3 color swordman and dormitory manager
  11. at night when talk to Charnock (2nd choice)
  12. upper right event, then go lower right to castle door then back to dormitory (if keep go up has H and bad end)

Arena 2nd day :
  1. arena upper wait Maria but she not need pass here
  2. library lower middle room talk to knight
  3. dungeon B5 has sheeps cant pass (if use 羊飼いの牧笛 can pass but no hscene)
  4. back to B4 talk to aged, then arena upper right talk to aged's pupil sheepQuest.jpg
  5. town centre, left talk to merchant can get bikini
  6. B4 talk to aged, then go hotel (left of dormitory) lower right room, undress clothes then go bathroom
  7. after H dress clothes, then talk to aged
  8. B5 use change job item 羊飼いの牧笛, then talk to sleeps can pass, talk to sleep can get skill book (if dont has this item need go B4 shelf find item, but cant get skill book)
  9. B6 talk to soldier, after 1st magic circle talk to man
  10. keep go magic circle in back of arrow arrow.jpg , last area talk to man near magic circle
  11. in pub, on contract enter アティ (if enter アーティア has H and badend)
  12. arena upper talk to soldier (2nd choice) for join arena fight
  13. arena auditorium talk to 3 color swordman and dormitory manager
  14. to restaurant talk to manager, at night after Charnock leave, back to dormitory sleep
  15. in pass, item shop talk to friend

Arena 3rd day :
  1. town centre left talk to merchant (2nd choice), use 10k can buy item 常夜クラブ会員バッチ
  2. now use 常夜クラブ会員バッチ can prostitution : aged near restaurant, in restaurant, man in lower right, arena auditorium, man in upper left. If star up to 2, man sitting on dormitory lower, arena auditorium, man in upper right (need high month job in hscene 2nd choice has virgin H and bad end), aged in dungeon B4
  3. area library, lower middle room talk to knight
  4. dungeon B6, follow arrow head to B7
  5. dungeon B7 talk to Charnock
  6. forest click boat and left hidden road, then talk to Charnock and he will join
  7. go right house wait rain stop then move to forest deep
  8. arena upper talk to soldier, then back to dormitory (4th choice)
  9. arena auditorium pass girl to 3 color party, then talk to soldier join arena fight
  10. auditorium talk to 5ppl, in restaurant talk to girl in lower right table can get pass to township
  11. move out from side door, soldier tower talk to great sage
  12. use 常夜クラブ会員バッチ, talk to man outside hotel (left of dormitory) can get item, then go pub outside talk to man can click pub right side to hidden pub, talk to man in upper right can prostitution (in H 2nd choice has bad end) pub.jpg
  13. if talk to man in upper (2nd choice) has H and bad end
  14. then back to restaurant (2nd choice), find girl in upper left barrel

Arena 4th day :
  1. restaurant to see girl off
  2. now can go township, right has meeting for hero fans club, go right house can get skill book
  3. use 常夜クラブ会員バッチ, left entrance talk to upper soldier 2 times can prostitution
  4. upper near church talk to girl can start mission, go arena 1F find her sister (maid, near upper right), talk to maid again can get skill book
  5. library lower middle room talk to Maria's mother
  6. square's park, has ppls blow job (no CG)
  7. use マリア様FC会員証, then near Maria fans club member in square lower right has event
  8. dungeon B8, click egg and crystal vs 4 dragon, then go up find Maria (if time up has H and bad end)
  9. arena restaurant find the man who help heroine in dungeon before (4th choice) realHero.jpg
  10. talk to soldier (2nd choice) join arena fight
  11. at night go square's park has event
  12. from castle door go east, unknown use heroina as hostage, but uncle help her
  13. back to restaurant (2nd choice)

Arena 5th day (rest) :
  1. restaurant back entrance talk to maid
  2. inn can get skill book
  3. township middle talk to bunny girl
  4. arena restaurant upper and library lower talk to Maria's subordinate
  5. to dungeon (2nd choice)

Arena last day :
  1. square's park event
  2. castle door event, then east to carriage station talk to maid
  3. to restaurant, Maria work 1 more day
  4. with Charnock to dungeon
  5. B9 get red and blue stone, open 2 color door (not put it in white stele)
  6. hot spring after H can get yellow stone, open yellow door first
  7. put 3 stone to white stele, then move out vs dragon
  8. to last floor then back to ground
  9. arena right to VIP area, upper to Charnock's room has H
  10. terrace, talk to woman in lower then talk to her son has fight, after fight can get skill book
  11. terrace middle talk to rich can get his room key
  12. sit on upper, then go arena weapon shop talk to manager
  13. township upper left talk to man then middle find Charnock
  14. dungeon last floor again, vs 4 monster then open middle door
  15. to world snake help the guy, deep vs boss then move out
  16. arena upper talk soldier (2nd choice), before fight change new armor
  17. after fight real hero got catch, and Charnock say out what he know
  18. VIP guest area, upper right room (2nd choice) has H and badend
  19. arena library, use 常夜クラブ会員バッチ then go lower right has H
  20. lower left to arena's inn

Day after altered :
  1. VIP area meeting room talk to Maria
  2. arena north to training area can fight to normal enemy and boss (after clear all normal enemy)
  3. to entrance can start mission, before move out heroine know need key for dormitory, so inn 2F upper left talk to dormitory manager get key
  4. from castle door to town centre, dormitory 1st room and 4th room get chick
  5. in town upper left barrel, upper dock, pub entracne can find chick, restaurant right has 2 chick
  6. to inn, left room too dark cant enter, then upper room get lamp
  7. 2F east, after ninja join can, right click rock can back to 1F
  8. 2F west, upper right room talk to girl has 1 chick, upper left room click door has chef
  9. 1F talk to chef and vs boss, right click rock can back to entrance
  10. outside inn can find 1 chick, then restaruant roof find last chick
  11. arena VIP stair, use ちぃタケ then talk to man can get equip
  12. arena talk to soldier arena.jpg , then talk to great sage
  13. back to room in inn 2F, at light to upper right can find uncle

Day before decisive battle :
  1. to 1F middle, help find 4 magic
  2. 1 in counter lower left sit on long chair, 1 in counter right fall down on chair, 1 in upper right near red guy
  3. last 1 in library lower right (2nd choice), he need magic orb
  4. VIP guest room area, talk to merchant in lower right
  5. move out to town centre inn, 2F get armor then give armor to merchant
  6. training area right talk to merchant get magic orb to magic in library
  7. VIP arena meeting room
  8. at night, use 常夜クラブ会員バッチ then upper left talk to baldness (2nd choice), find him in library upper, upper right shop pillar and soldier near entrance (if click bell 3 times [2nd choice] give up has H)
  9. VIP guest area to Charnock room
  10. near arena inn has event and get holy water from fake hero, take it to great sage

Decisive battle and ending :
  1. VIP guest room area talk to merchant, give him 30k can buy skill book
  2. to meeting room, after meeting go arena inn 2F, north to sewer
  3. find the room has switch for lamp
  4. before open door but mouse eat key, find right mouse get back key
  5. to township area then go church
  6. down to 1F, move near entrance then move back to 2F can find hidden stair
  7. talk to ppls inside, then from church 2F window to east tower
  8. 1F get part of music score and vs mini boss
  9. 2F upper left get part of music score, middle click stele, then east 7 north 10 west 21 south 2 east 1 move to stair (if wrong step need walk again) tower2F.jpg
  10. 3F left get part of music score, then upper vs mini boss and click piano
  11. 4F Soma (Charnock) join then vs 3 mini boss
  12. 5F light 3 red and 3 blue torch only can go west area, vs Garuda then can use it fly to east or south area
  13. 6F see 4 memory then pass middle door
  14. keep move up, then vs 3 goddess statue, deep vs boss
  15. in real 6F lower right can get key, then go 7F
  16. 8F distribute into 2 group, step switch and click wall, deep vs 2 boss to 9F
  17. 9F click switch then group together, if get key in 6F can open lower left treasure room door
  18. 10F click stele, in life talk to all ppl, in garden find all member
  19. to door, talk to girl can get final weapon
  20. deep vs final boss (2 fight)
  21. help hero and king of devil, then talk to Soma (2nd choice)
  22. in hscene room, upper talk to girl in middle, then find her untill she back to upper, then talk to right 2nd girl (2nd choice x 2) can open all hscene

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.