What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 6/26 - COMPLETE)

Whichever you prefer really. It's possible to get most scenes in one playthrough, however I would recommend checking this walkthrough since some stuff is easy to miss:

I am indeed following the pictured guide from the patreon page.

Is there a way post game to see which scenes you have missed like a CG gallery?

Is there a way post game to see which scenes you have missed like a CG gallery?
If I'm not mistaken, the gallery you unlock when you finish the game includes all scenes, even those that you've missed. It doesn't include the endings though. I would recommend making a separate save file at the very beginning of the last dungeon.

Is it possible to switch character positons? At first it was Riven Irelia Dyuu and Katarina then katarina and Dyuu switched places somehow and now Irelia and Dyuu have switched places. I presume Formation does that or the game itself but the formation is grayed out for me.

I was thinking of this game (and i'm hyped for the next update), and I thought of something:

Don't you think the "good" endings are a bit underwhelming compared to the bad ones?

I mean, the slave ending and the minotaur ending are great and with a good duration, when the 4 "goods" ending are short (too short, imo), and not really rewarding. I think it is one of the few weakpoints of the game.

Don't you think a "true ending" or a "best ending" could be added (I know, it will probably not since it is the last update, but I have the right to dream!)?

For instance, the current LB ending could be removed (but the scene can be reused), and instead, you have a lenghty ending with the Black roses (where Riven is used to "reward" them, as LB says somewhere, for instance. It can be something else, post content). The conditions for getting it would be killing every optional boss, or a amount of pink crystal (40, 45, 50?), or an amount of lust (for instance 200 or 250), or something like that.

Just a quick suggestion^^

I understand the criticism, and why you are saying it. But our viewpoint is different about the endings, in general we mapped out the events and scenes for the game in the first months before we opened patreon and launched a demo, it took us around a week writing in docs potential ideas of deciding how the game will go, what we will have in it, which characters, plot etc.
The main idea for the game was using Rivens lore of being lost after her unit was destroyed and having only one goal of revenge. The endings served the purpose of showing that part of the plot resolved, with Katarin, she decided that after the goal of revenge was now void, she will join back Noxus and fight to change it from the inside. With Irelia her guilt for what she did in the war would be one of the reasons to go with her to Ionia and try to redeem herself. With LB it was generally a more submissive relationship in general, so we decided for an end where she just leaves herself in the hands of a more powerful woman and spends her life in sex and bliss.

As we were designing them, we wanted a more ''normal'' closure to the game, at this point we already had more than 60 sex scenes planned so it didnt feel like it was needed to have them all like the LB end with sexual content. I assume some of the people that did not like them, had to wait a month or so, so it colored their opinion, but I dont think the game lacks sex scenes.

The slave ending wasnt planned from the start, it was an idea me and Sierra tried, to see how it will be to make a mini game. The minotaur ending was a generous commissioner that was really interested in the minotaur room scene, so we decided that on the back of it and the many other people also wanting a minotaur scene there, we will make another mini game end like the traiter. So in summary, the real ending were the ones the 3 girls had, the others were experiments and things that evolved later down the development.

I hope this helps understand our thinking behind it, we might do things different in the future, but I'm still happy with the endings as they are.

Personally I agree. I'm not that big a fan of the corruption/mindbreak fetish so the endings where basically the bad guys (or the minotaurs) win didn't really do much for me.

If it had to be such an ending I'd much prefer a Dyuu-breeding end. :D

Well a dyuu ending is coming :p

Is it possible to switch character positons? At first it was Riven Irelia Dyuu and Katarina then katarina and Dyuu switched places somehow and now Irelia and Dyuu have switched places. I presume Formation does that or the game itself but the formation is grayed out for me.

I dont think that has happened to me, but I will ask Sierra.

If I'm not mistaken, the gallery you unlock when you finish the game includes all scenes, even those that you've missed. It doesn't include the endings though. I would recommend making a separate save file at the very beginning of the last dungeon.

Yes there is a gallery in the end of the game, and Sierra is working to add even the ending scenes to it.

I understand the criticism, and why you are saying it. But our viewpoint is different about the endings, in general we mapped out the events and scenes for the game in the first months before we opened patreon and launched a demo, it took us around a week writing in docs potential ideas of deciding how the game will go, what we will have in it, which characters, plot etc.
The main idea for the game was using Rivens lore of being lost after her unit was destroyed and having only one goal of revenge. The endings served the purpose of showing that part of the plot resolved, with Katarin, she decided that after the goal of revenge was now void, she will join back Noxus and fight to change it from the inside. With Irelia her guilt for what she did in the war would be one of the reasons to go with her to Ionia and try to redeem herself. With LB it was generally a more submissive relationship in general, so we decided for an end where she just leaves herself in the hands of a more powerful woman and spends her life in sex and bliss.

As we were designing them, we wanted a more ''normal'' closure to the game, at this point we already had more than 60 sex scenes planned so it didnt feel like it was needed to have them all like the LB end with sexual content. I assume some of the people that did not like them, had to wait a month or so, so it colored their opinion, but I dont think the game lacks sex scenes.

The slave ending wasnt planned from the start, it was an idea me and Sierra tried, to see how it will be to make a mini game. The minotaur ending was a generous commissioner that was really interested in the minotaur room scene, so we decided that on the back of it and the many other people also wanting a minotaur scene there, we will make another mini game end like the traiter. So in summary, the real ending were the ones the 3 girls had, the others were experiments and things that evolved later down the development.

I hope this helps understand our thinking behind it, we might do things different in the future, but I'm still happy with the endings as they are.
Alright, fair enough. Thanks for the answer, and thanks for the game.

Well a dyuu ending is coming :p

I dont think that has happened to me, but I will ask Sierra.

Yes there is a gallery in the end of the game, and Sierra is working to add even the ending scenes to it.

If there is a "big" content update with new events and such in the future will old saves work? I know some people recommend new saves because old/new scripts could cause problems and such.

This game has been continuously updated and never (to my knowledge, except maybe with the cycle of the very first demo to the first update) had any problems with save transferal. I'd be surprised if it creates problems for the final update.

If there is a "big" content update with new events and such in the future will old saves work? I know some people recommend new saves because old/new scripts could cause problems and such.

Yes, old saves work for the new releases, and even with very old ones we have only had very few cases where someone would report a problem.

Also if you guys are interested, we posted a new update with a sneak peak of a new KoD character.

Heh she somehow reminds me of Mai Shiranui, even the basis for their martial arts could be the same if you know what I mean.

Yes, old saves work for the new releases, and even with very old ones we have only had very few cases where someone would report a problem.

Also if you guys are interested, we posted a new update with a sneak peak of a new KoD character.

Thanks for sharing :D

That's the kind of character I would make for a mature D&D campaign.

I approve! ;)

When i saw the Slutty monk, i for some reason thought of Diablo. And then i came to the thought that it'd be so awesome if you made this game as a multiplayable character game, where you chose your character from the start. And encourage the multiple playthroughs. Though i do get that it'd be so much work from you guys i... I'm going off on a tangent with wishful thinking. Though i'd be impressed if it where so ^_^

When I saw the update on your Patreon I didn't know whether to be disappointed that it wasn't the final NN update or delighted at the awesome new KoD character! She's really cool (and sexy)!

Can someone upload a save with the minotaur ending unlocked?

Personally, I think "Harlotte" is a bit too on-the-nose as character name. You might as well just call her Slutty-McWhoreface for all the subtlety it has.

Her design is great though, and her backstory is fairly interesting.

Personally, I think "Harlotte" is a bit too on-the-nose as character name. You might as well just call her Slutty-McWhoreface for all the subtlety it has.

Her design is great though, and her backstory is fairly interesting.

lets make a poll, what name would be the best.

And to tell everyone in advance : "Hitler did nothing wrong" wont be eligible.

:)

Could just call her Charlotte, normal name but featuring the harlot name! :p

I really like your drawing of Harlotte Nomo and imo you made a big progress in your drawing skill, not that your early drawings are bad, but I think alot of people will agree when they go watch the older pictures on your hentai-foundry profile

Do we have some news about the next update of NN?

Heh she somehow reminds me of Mai Shiranui, even the basis for their martial arts could be the same if you know what I mean.

I actually dont know what Mai lore is, sadly it wasnt explained in any of the doujinshi I read :p

That's the kind of character I would make for a mature D&D campaign.

I approve! ;)

Her only weakness are eunuchs.

When i saw the Slutty monk, i for some reason thought of Diablo. And then i came to the thought that it'd be so awesome if you made this game as a multiplayable character game, where you chose your character from the start. And encourage the multiple playthroughs. Though i do get that it'd be so much work from you guys i... I'm going off on a tangent with wishful thinking. Though i'd be impressed if it where so ^_^

Well sadly we will need a lot bigger team to make this one in reasonable time, but we do plan to have a lot different characters right next to our protag, involved in the plot, so it does kind of come close to that.

When I saw the update on your Patreon I didn't know whether to be disappointed that it wasn't the final NN update or delighted at the awesome new KoD character! She's really cool (and sexy)!

I personally will feel sadness when the final update comes, we have been doing this game for so many months, that it will be hard not having to look forward drawing Riven or someone else from the cast.

Can someone upload a save with the minotaur ending unlocked?

I think there were some of those posted earlier in the thread. Also in the reddit thread in rule34lol

lets make a poll, what name would be the best.

And to tell everyone in advance : "Hitler did nothing wrong" wont be eligible.

:)

Haha, well we still may change the name if we think of something better, but it also wont be boaty mcboatface.

I really like your drawing of Harlotte Nomo and imo you made a big progress in your drawing skill, not that your early drawings are bad, but I think alot of people will agree when they go watch the older pictures on your hentai-foundry profile

Thanks!And I actually hate all my early drawings, so they might disappear from my HF profile when it gets unbearable looking at them, like some others before them... But speaking of art, I did just finish a Riven butt I'm really happy with ^-^

Do we have some news about the next update of NN?

It will come in the first half of September, we are aiming for early September, but we will see.Currently we have a decent part of the update done.

Back