What's new

Noxian Nights (Updated 9/28 - FINAL CONTENT UPDATE)

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights

The BJ for the guy hosting where you live counts doesn't it? She's supposed to be in love with the potion guy. So she's kind of ntr-ing.
If thats the case then any of the scenes with humans would be ntr. But was there anything that showed she was in love with the potion guy?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If thats the case then any of the scenes with humans would be ntr. But was there anything that showed she was in love with the potion guy?

They have some lovey-dovey dialogue and a scene. NTR implies blackmail-ish cheating (unless I've been defining it wrong the whole time). She's kind of being forced to pay rent with her body - sort of blackmail-ish.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They have some lovey-dovey dialogue and a scene. NTR implies blackmail-ish cheating (unless I've been defining it wrong the whole time). She's kind of being forced to pay rent with her body - sort of blackmail-ish.
She was doing that before lovey dovey stuff though, so I wouldn't think it applies.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Saturday can't come fast enough... I want to play the updated demo...

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Saturday can't come fast enough... I want to play the updated demo...
The reason saturday don't comes fast is cause they used a time warping technique so the days pass more slowly its a very clever and used marketing technique...i felt it a lot of times trust me!

Now being serious, at first i didn't think the game would be good (I have to find a good parody game still) but what i can say, i couldn't be more wrong and got hooked and here am i, waiting like a little kid for christmas xD

The update seems to have enough content to keep me entertained, in reality i'm easy to make happy, i only want a ton of scenes even if the cgs are the same, thats why konjikineko is my favorite creator, you only need a good writing and two scenes are different and really good on their own.

About the new characters my guess is....sona! and Irelia and...ehm....ahri? no better, the las one is katarina (Sent as an agent of noxus to stop the corrupt general! and has to team up with riven)...Tomorrow we will see if even one is the right girl xD

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I always imagined NTR as having the protag chained/captured and made watch a loved one getting dominated, Riven scene really was just tamish blackmail, not even sex and lacked someone to watch, so I really dont think it goes into ntr category.

The reason saturday don't comes fast is cause they used a time warping technique so the days pass more slowly its a very clever and used marketing technique...i felt it a lot of times trust me!

Now being serious, at first i didn't think the game would be good (I have to find a good parody game still) but what i can say, i couldn't be more wrong and got hooked and here am i, waiting like a little kid for christmas xD

The update seems to have enough content to keep me entertained, in reality i'm easy to make happy, i only want a ton of scenes even if the cgs are the same, thats why konjikineko is my favorite creator, you only need a good writing and two scenes are different and really good on their own.

About the new characters my guess is....sona! and Irelia and...ehm....ahri? no better, the las one is katarina (Sent as an agent of noxus to stop the corrupt general! and has to team up with riven)...Tomorrow we will see if even one is the right girl xD
Shit we got found out *hides*

Glad the game was good enough to hook you up, hope the update keeps it up, and you are so on point on some of those predictions, it makes me wonder if you didnt get leaked info ;D

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's saturday in asia already!

It's saturday on the east coast of NA.

Last edited:

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shit we got found out *hides*

Glad the game was good enough to hook you up, hope the update keeps it up, and you are so on point on some of those predictions, it makes me wonder if you didnt get leaked info ;D
No leaked info, sadly i'm poor xD

Sona and irelia i said it cause you know...ionia (Noxus like to pick with ionians!)
And katarina because if noxus haves internal problems they either send talon or kata (Assassins and stuff) and kata is a female xD

Ahri cause ahri is awesome!

Random stuff, yesterday i got destroyed in a game by a riven (As a adc) cause our yasuo feeded her like a pro (he ended 0/13) i was so powerless to stop her.... i'm so going make her pay in your game xD

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Noxian Nights (Updated 9/12)

Version 0.2.2 of Noxian Nights is released! This version of the game includes a variety of features, including:

- Five new scenes.
- All four main characters are revealed.
- Riven's skills now use a cooldown system.
- If you want to remove Riven's base image, you can clear the screen via a new item in your inventory.
- You can check Riven's status (and exact lust) via a new menu option.

Download here -

Last edited:

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good work on this. You've come a long way since the demo of TLF 0.1. It's been fun watching all the new developments! Keep up the great work.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Good work on this. You've come a long way since the demo of TLF 0.1. It's been fun watching all the new developments! Keep up the great work.
You're talking about Sierra Lee. While she is also working on this game, the art is Nomo's.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, are the scenes one stage scenes? or are they afected with the lust like the blowjob scene?

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Question, are the scenes one stage scenes? or are they afected with the lust like the blowjob scene?
They arent affected with lust.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

OMG, new demo, gonna play the hell out of it.

*is curious who the other two main characters are, since she knows about Riven and >NO SPOILERS HERE<*

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OMG, new demo, gonna play the hell out of it.

*is curious who the other two main characters are, since she knows about Riven and >NO SPOILERS HERE<*
You mean it wasn't obvious? It was obviously (Enter name here)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nope, totally didn't expect to see those two!

Seriously, no spoilers, please, I just finally got a chance to sit down and play.

EDIT: God, that animation, jadex... Too sexy for me.

EDIT2: Nevermind on the lust thing, I figured it out.

Also, I noticed something odd when I killed the Watery Fiend. The second time I went to fight him, he was suddenly doing triple his normal damage and where before I'd dodge half the time, his accuracy is suddenly really high. Do the bosses get stronger as you defeat them?

Last edited:
OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, I noticed something odd when I killed the Watery Fiend. The second time I went to fight him, he was suddenly doing triple his normal damage and where before I'd dodge half the time, his accuracy is suddenly really high. Do the bosses get stronger as you defeat them?
There's definitely no mechanic in place for that - I'm honestly a little puzzled how you would have experienced that. Different equipment or buffs in place? Some of the new items this update lower your defense, for example.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I had the same gear I did when I beat it. It just suddenly went from dealing 90 damage to 300 per physical attack.

Also, another piece of feedback; when you rescue the Ionian in the prison and fall into the underground area, she (Sorry) feels incredibly underequipped for this area. Most enemies take out half her health in a single blow and it seems like they tend to attack her the most. I can't even beat a single fight because she dies halfway through and Riven has to deal with the rest. Am I supposed to lose?

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks, I like the animation too. I wish there was more of it, its a bit short.

Anyways, lets talk about the game now.

First off, Cnal Bel=Leblanc. I had a feeling that it would be something like that. Cnal is a bit of an unusual name, but I don't think he ever says his last name until the scene in the jail, since he first introduces himself as just, "Cnal" moving on.

The story is progressing well. I'm very pleased with the cast of characters. And here's hoping that Leblanc and Riven have some more H-scenes in the full version. Futa maybe? I hope so.

I also really like the addition of the tentacle pet. It gives much needed healing to the party, and it also makes future tentacle animations much more likely. Very good.

Finally, I was just a bit disappointed there was no scene with animals/the horse yet. Maybe in a future update Riven will uh, "tame" the wild horse? I hope so.

OP
Sierra Lee

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I had the same gear I did when I beat it. It just suddenly went from dealing 90 damage to 300 per physical attack.

Also, another piece of feedback; when you rescue the Ionian in the prison and fall into the underground area, she (Sorry) feels incredibly underequipped for this area. Most enemies take out half her health in a single blow and it seems like they tend to attack her the most. I can't even beat a single fight because she dies halfway through and Riven has to deal with the rest. Am I supposed to lose?
Hmm, I'm really not sure what would cause that if it was happening consistently. Critical hits and the RNG can cause temporary blips, of course, but the Watery Fiend should have consistent attacking power.

As for the new character and the dungeon, no, you're not meant to lose. Did you take her out of the fetish gear and put her in the new cloak you went on the quest to get beforehand? I meant for her attack to be a little weak, without her real weapon, but her defense shouldn't be that bad.

Thanks, I like the animation too. I wish there was more of it, its a bit short.

Anyways, lets talk about the game now.

First off, Cnal Bel=Leblanc. I had a feeling that it would be something like that. Cnal is a bit of an unusual name, but I don't think he ever says his last name until the scene in the jail, since he first introduces himself as just, "Cnal" moving on.

The story is progressing well. I'm very pleased with the cast of characters. And here's hoping that Leblanc and Riven have some more H-scenes in the full version. Futa maybe? I hope so.

I also really like the addition of the tentacle pet. It gives much needed healing to the party, and it also makes future tentacle animations much more likely. Very good.

Finally, I was just a bit disappointed there was no scene with animals/the horse yet. Maybe in a future update Riven will uh, "tame" the wild horse? I hope so.
Some of those things are definitely coming!