What's new

[Complete - Partial] NPC Fucking_Occupation-Connecting with Non-Resistant Girls At Work- [RJ319583] NPC姦_職業編~お仕事中の無抵抗女子と連結~ English MLT

Reputation score
DLsite JPN:

■ A girl who works well becomes a non-resisting NPC !?

■ NPC rape RPG without the battle that can be immediately etched

■ The main character is a virgin college student who is having trouble finding a job. One day she gets a strange AV and plays it. Then, no one will be surprised even if you are naked by the power of God I was sent to a different world! Everyone in this world speaks only the same language. No matter what I do, I don't even resist. It's just like a game NPC ... The main character is just here Libido for women (NPCs) who are working right now Explode. "I'm at work, but she doesn't resist whatever she does ... Then you can connect without an agreement, right? " For girls who work seriously The body of the hero who became the authority of libido now overlaps ....

■ A game where you just talk to the girls on the map and have sex

■ There are no battles, no items, no events. Basically, it's a game where you just walk around the map and talk to the characters. It is content that commits all the girls working in the neighborhood. A simple RPG that can be etched immediately.

■ Characters that can be etched

■ ・ Policeman ・ OL ・ Bookstore ・ Convenience store clerk Such.

■ Basic contents

■ ・ It moves slimy with animation. The appearance of being pistoned while looking around Please enjoy. ・ With pant voice ・ With sound effects

May/13/2020 (Patch)

Attachments

ingir

Reputation score
Hello, but how to translate the game with a translator++ so as not to cut off the animation. Which folder should not be translated?

OP
Deleted member 387092
Reputation score
Hello, but how to translate the game with a translator++ so as not to cut off the animation. Which folder should not be translated?
u need to know the code animation-name some use Japanese word that you shouldn't change for this game in case u do not need to worry overwrite it
EV003
Untitle423141234d.png

if you see this one try to avoid change it like this one
SetSpineMix 33 15dピストン表情C 15e射精 0.3
Untitled432142134.png

if you more detail please pm me not here