What's new

ADV [Gear Stone Software] Nラブ-ネ取りネ取られ生きるのさ- / N Love ~Life is full of stealing and stolen~ (RJ215701)

Reputation score
You're right about the error.

PDG, you need to also copy over the images included or else the save file is meaningless.
Yes I did that, I copied all files including the bmp images from your savedata download to my own savedata folder but that's the error (from post #278) I am getting despite it

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes I did that, I copied all files including the bmp images from your savedata download to my own savedata folder but that's the error (from post #278) I am getting despite it
Ok, I did some experiments to try and isolate the problem.

1st - Delete a bmp for the saves already in my save folder. Results: Got the same error message as you.

2nd - Copied everything out my folder, then deleted everything inside the folder, started new game, made save file, exit game, copy everything back to save folder. Results: Works just fine.

3rd - Same as above except I added in a save file in a slot the savedata wouldn't have when copied over. Results: Nothing, the game ignored the bmp that didn't belong.

4th - Deleted everything in savedata, re-downloaded the savedata I uploaded to make sure it's not corrupt, added to savedata. Results: Works just fine.

So if you are doing everything as said, I really don't know why you're getting that error. Have you checked the recollection option? Are the scenes properly unlocked? If so, then your game is reading the save file right but for some reason not reading the images.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp, probably fucked something again : followed the walkthrough on page 1 and missing 1 scene for Kano's MC route. Recollection only shows 1-2-4-5, but the #3 did play during my run ......... Weird

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That happened to me with the Apostle game.
Finally completed the game for the 7th time, watching all the endings. Go to recollection and only 2 out of the 6 main girls scenes have saved. All the side girls and even the harem scenes were present though.

brucewillford

Reputation score
i really like the teacher character i hope they make her as and the other sub heroine as a proper 3d character instead of just a sprite

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So there is still no working code to capture the text or other way??:cry:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ 1/2 the people coming in this thread don't know who to get text to appear in japanese to begin with ......

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you are talking about the fact that the fonts in the game are displayed incorrectly, I was helped by a simple installation of Japanese localization and launching under it. like this

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any news on the update its been a month. he is not a big updater to blogs it seems.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i have go into a girlfriend and sister routes and get the good and bads(ntr) endings but in my recolletion has 2 slots empty what need to do to complete?
how i trigger these events?
dont have threesome route?

Attachments

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i have go into a girlfriend and sister routes and get the good and bads(ntr) endings but in my recolletion has 2 slots empty what need to do to complete?
how i trigger these events?
dont have threesome route?
Toko: Evening sprite sex scene and pre-NTR scene with 2nd year boy.
Airi: Afternoon sprite sex scene and 1st NTR scene with teacher.
How to get is already in thread, I won't be repeating it again.

3P scenes have not been added yet and your version is out of date so even if they were introduced, you wouldn't be able to play it with yours. I'm guess from looks you're playing 1.02?

any news on the update its been a month. he is not a big updater to blogs it seems.
It's been said not too long ago, but if there were any updates that came across my way of note I would for sure share them with you all. So if there haven't been any shown here then either:
A) There's no news to give or...
B) Dev has another site used that gives details on progress that I'm not aware of.

I haven't really check to see if they have a twitter or anything of the like, so B is possible.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just a little note : game is 30% off on Dlsite till Sept. 25th, for those who would want to buy it ......

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Update.

I can't give details as it seems my translator decided to leave roughly half of it in Japanese....but from what I can tell he apologized for lack of reply/updates. It also seems he planned to have 1.04 out by end of July but that fell through. That's about all that I could read.

Also included 4 pic/gifs, the first going over some details but since it's a picture I can't translate the details (not that my translator is working properly anywho) and the next 3 showing some of the multi-girl scenes. One being NTR. And the final one seems to show the profile picture of the girl changing based off affection? Interesting.

So hopefully this month we might finally see 1.04. Just hoping he includes at least one ending so I can label this as complete.

tpogs

Reputation score
OMG. That gif of all sub-character girls sucking the other three guys off. So good.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting on the 'skip to 8th day' NG+ option that let you pick what sort of state the game's in.

i.e. no need to go through the first 7 days each time you want to get to a new route.

The choices are:
1. Nothing happened. Start 8th day with everyone on default stat.
2. With Touko-nee <3 - Have all characters shown, only stat towards Touko is changed.
3. Airi - ^ with Airi
4. Girlfriend and Imouto - Both Touko and Airi (i.e. 3p route)
5. Harem - All the girls.
6. Lost it all. - All girls get NTR'd

The 3 gifs seem to be from Harem, NTR and 3P route respectively (the last one might suggest the girl's reaction in status screen change based on whether you've managed to romance her)

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Interesting on the 'skip to 8th day' NG+ option that let you pick what sort of state the game's in.

i.e. no need to go through the first 7 days each time you want to get to a new route.

The choices are:
1. Nothing happened. Start 8th day with everyone on default stat.
2. With Touko-nee <3 - Have all characters shown, only stat towards Touko is changed.
3. Airi - ^ with Airi
4. Girlfriend and Imouto - Both Touko and Airi (i.e. 3p route)
5. Harem - All the girls.
6. Lost it all. - All girls get NTR'd

The 3 gifs seem to be from Harem, NTR and 3P route respectively (the last one might suggest the girl's reaction in status screen change based on whether you've managed to romance her)
That makes experimenting a hell of a lot easier. Also wondering if the specific routes will start on day 8 or after day 8 but well I can wait to it's out to confirm.

Thanks for the info!

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I sure do want that 3some with Touko and Airi ...... The suck-fest with the 3 girls+3 males can go die in Hell though :eek: