What's new

RPG RPG Maker [NT:Ripper] そばにいるために-種付けされてしまう最愛の妻- (RJ240243)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1543807388416.png

Link:

This is an NTR game centered mainly on the story but also has a bit of RPG elements. The game mainly consists of story with a few sections of RPG gameplay on single maps where you just fight a few enemies and a boss and level up a bit. You can then go to town and get better equipment and potions but that's really it. In this one you control the husband of a newly wed couple with the mission of getting your wife knocked up before you get exiled from your village. The H scenes take place during the story moments and have no relation to the gameplay with the game being fairly linear but branching off a bit by the end.

Controls:
Standard RPG maker. As basic as can be with losing giving you the normal game over screen. One thing to note is that holding z while in battle speeds it up greatly so you can quickly get through the combat and back to the story.

Story:
You (nameable protagonist) are the husband of a newly wed couple with your wife (your childhood friend). A little after your wedding you're told about the law of your village that cannot be resisted resulting in your wife engaging in sex with other men. (This is a basic improvised translation of the dlsite summary).

Fetish: Netorare, femdom, shota

Review:
Just played this game, didn't expect much. Turns out its pretty decent despite it's weak presentation. I already wrote a decent summary on the exhentai page for this game so I'm just going to copy it here:

Good game, the art holds it back a bit and makes you think its just a rushed ntr game but its actually got alotta effort and a decent amount of content put into it, storywise, not gameplay though. I played the game with a translator so there may be a lot of errors.

The game itself is pretty simple. Story with some combat in the middle where you just explore a map and kill a few monsters and a boss. Game is fairly easy throughout the entire game, made even easier when you buy the OP equipment. However in one of the endings you face a final boss and its bullshit. Got one shot by a critical attack in my first round on my first try. The difficulty suddenly spiked. I beat him by stacking up on potions and praying I don't get hit by a critical hit, healing every other turn.

The story is actually pretty decent. The MC (you name him) gets called to the mayors house and asked to kill monsters. MC asks if he gets good pay and Mayor says he'll be rich for life. The mayor seems to believe the MC is a monster hunter pro. Turns out the MC faked his way into a job he had no qualification for and its the first time he's hunting monsters. Luckily his first few monsters are slimes and he gets the job done. MC goes home to his wife, a former childhood friend and the love of his life. It is at this point that an important law is introduced. Apparently the country that they live in has a law where a married couple must be pregnant in the first month of marriage, lest the man be exiled from his village with the woman being forced to stay. MC's got no worries and bangs his wife with his micropenis. After several tries, his wife just isn't getting pregnant. He goes to the mayor for council and the mayor suggests he let another man have a go at her and knock her up. The law says that the married couple needs to produce a child, however it doesn't specify that it has to be the husband's child. The MC is shocked but the wife accepts for the sake of their marriage. The MC then thinks about someone he can trust his wife to, immediately thinking about this best friend. They go to the dude's house and he agrees. The wife stays the night with the friend while the husband waits at home, anxious. Wife comes home in a few hours and is pretty exhausted and smelling like sex. MC tells the wife to take off her clothes and it shows the cum dripping from her thigh. He asks her how it was and the wife says it was painful at first because the friend's dick was way bigger but it got better half way through. The wife reassures her love for her husband. Next day, MC's got a one week job in another town and he entrusts his wife to the friend. MC goes to the town, does his job, and goes back home, however his wife isn't there. He then goes to the friend's house and hears them banging upstairs. MC peeks on them and notices that the sex they are having is way better than with him. He goes back home, waiting for his wife all night, but she never comes home. Morning time now and the MC decides to go back to the friend's house. Dude's door is unlocked and the friend and wife are banging in the kitchen. Wife professes her love for his dick but says that she still loves her husband, the MC. Eventually, the friend notices the MC and is actually very sorry for taking more time than he was supposed to. He honestly forgot the time. MC, the wife and his friend all sit at a table and discuss how it was. Turns out, the friend had no ulterior motive and was just going with the flow. No harm is done. The wife goes home to bathe and the MC talks with his friend on what happened while he was gone. After hearing about their kinky sex, the MC has two choices. Feel grateful that his friend is a bro and the wife is successfully knocked up. Happy life ensues. The other choice is that the MC is turned on. The MC then thanks his friend and it turns out the wife still isn't pregnant. (it seems the MC's choice usually decides whether or not his wife gets pregnant. Pretty stupid but its a ntr game. Suspend your disbelief).
MC tells his wife at home that he discovered his ntr fetish and while the wife isn't really accepting at first, she goes along with it. MC goes to the mayor and the mayor recommends the village sex machine. MC takes his wife to the sex machine's (let's call him SM) home where its decided that SM gets to bang the MC's wife for a week with the wife pretty much having to go along. Wife agrees and SM kicks the MC out of his house and immediately goes to have sex with the wife. MC goes to mayor, mayor gives MC another week long job. MC stops by SM's house to check up on his wife but the door is locked. MC peeks though the window and sees his wife getting some foreplay, admitting that a dildo is better than the MC's dick. SM then states his dick is even better than the dildo, proceeds to bang wife. Eventually SM unlocks the door to his house, MC tells wife he's gone for a week. SM promises to show the wife a good time. While the MC is doing more monster slaying in the other town, he eventually gets a package while staying at the town in. Turns out its a film of his wife having sex with SM, though she's a bit reluctant at first. Film ends with a promise for another film. The other film comes the next day and the wife is much kinkier in this film, saying how much more she enjoys SM's dick than the MC's. Video ends with the promise of a present when the MC gets home. MC eventually reaches home but doesn't find his wife there, though he does find used condoms in his bed (this is the present). He then goes to SM's house, the door is unlocked and his wife is getting the banging of her life and performing sex acts so the MC can watch her being slutty. Eventually SM finishes banging the wife and sends her home smelling like jizz. Wife reassures the MC that she still loves him and the have sex. She's much more dominating now and constantly insults the MC's micropenis. Turns out that SM still has one more day with the MC's wife left to go so the next day, the MC sees his wife off. He eventually goes to SM's house and sees his wife being dominated and made to say more kinky shit and even saying that she loves SM more than the MC and that she wants to marry him. This is (sadly) just an act and she still loves the MC more, but doesn't deny that his cock is shit and that SM's dick is easily way better. After they finish having sex, there is another choice. The wife can get pregnant and everyone's happy. Though the netorare lifestyle keeps on going and becomes way kinkier. The wife now goes to gangbangs and SM more than being with the MC and the MC is loving it. At the end though, they're just a kinky couple and the wife still loves the MC.
On the other hand if she doesn't get pregnant, the MC is worried because the final day is near and he might be exiled and split from his wife. MC goes to the mayor and tell the mayor of his troubles. The mayor then pulls a fast one and quits being the mayor, handing down the title to the MC and tells him that the mayor can't get exiled from the village. MC is confused as fuck but takes the title and the mayor leaves. Now the MC doesn't have to worry about anything. The plot gets a bit convoluted though later on when the MC reads some books in the former mayor's library and it turns out the stupid law he's been worrying about is bullshit. The reason for the law is some stupid magic shit shoehorned in at the end that is too confusing to explain. It is at this point that the MC can choose to go kill some magic sage and save the world or something or the MC can just forget about that shit and live a normal life as a mayor with his wife. Including all the kinky shit they now do. If the MC kills the sage, everything is happy, MC and SM frequently bangs the wife, with the wife clearly loving the MC but favoring SM's dick. On the other hand if the MC doesn't kill the sage, its also another happy ending. The MC goes to another town and gets sold a film of his wife having sex with some children and the school she teaches in the name of sex ed. MC is obviously turned on and thinks about bringing it up with his wife when he returns home. MC goes home but before he talks about the film the wife tells him to hid behind a table for a bit and wait for a prize. MC listens and the wife brings in a kid and they bang on the MC's bed. Turns out that the kid's dick, while small is still bigger than the MC's dick and so the kid's giving the wife a better time than the MC ever could. MC eventually blows his cover and starts jacking off to the scene. The kid and wife notices him and the kid tells the MC to go away since he wants to marry the wife in the future. Wife makes the MC turn around and tells him to jack off into the garbage bin instead of watching them. Sex ensues. After the wife is finished and the kid goes home, both the MC and his wife are pretty happy and satisfied. Turns out the kid even knocked up the wife too. Happy ending.

Overall a pretty good game. The game starts up with a dark tone making you think the MC's gonna get exiled while his wife is another persons fucktoy but it never happens. This and the lack of bad ends really sucks but the scenes are still pretty damn good. Support the circle and hope for a next game!

Edit: Just played the updated game so here's what happens. The additional content is basically a new end route that you reach when you choose to get the wife knocked up by the second guy. The usual 2 scenes with the wife and him occur after that and she goes to a gangbang and comes back to the house the next day with body writing. At this point you get 2 choices. The first choice is simply how the route would normally end with no extra cgs. The second choice has you see the wife getting gangbanged in the shed next to their house. Decent scene, more body writing. After they finish banging the wife has an idea. Cut to the husband the next day and his wife sent him a film. Husband watches the film, same gangbang cg with the wife pretty much talking down on the MC while she gets plowed and more body writing. After the video is done, the husband's done jacking off for the 5th time and his wife comes in the house to ask him how it was. Happy end again. It was good additional content, I like body writing and the wife always has good dialogue in her scenes when she talks down on the husband. Just a shame that there still aren't any true ntr endings. I'm starting to think that at this point we'll get an ending where she actually gets ntred but it'll still be a happy ending for the husband with how deep in his fetish he seems to be, and that ain't bad but its the bare minimum I'm hoping for. Now to wait for the next update (if any).

Last edited:

Auraztai

Reputation score
Pretty decent game if this is this circles first game. Only a few choices to impact the ending. As an FYI, the author put in a walkthough for how to get the endings and where to find the OP skill/dagger that one shots everything.

Folder name is 攻略.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Meh. None of the males interest me and it looks more like netorase, which is probably even worse than netori. If he were to get NTRed by the mayor than maybe, but nope.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
it's indeed netorase, with one ntr ending.
not bad, but not great. it's decent.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's indeed netorase, with one ntr ending.
not bad, but not great. it's decent.
None of the endings are really ntr. The first ending is the wife getting knocked up by the friend as planned, the husband doesn't develop his ntr fetish and everything goes back to normal. The other ending is the wife getting knocked up by the second dude who's way more aggressive. She ends up meeting him a lot and gets extremely kinky, the dude managing to convince her into frequenting gangbangs. The husband fully knows this and endorses it and they're still together and living happily a few years later, just very perverted. The third ending is just the wife sticking to the husband's fetish and agreeing to making a sex video without the husband's knowledge (he finds out later by chance) and the only reason the wife is pretty much doing it is because she knows that's what the husband loves. She then invites a student into their house and gets impregnated by him while the husband jacks off to it. Screen cuts to black and everyone's happy. The final ending is just the husband sticking to his ntr fetish with him and the second dude (the sex machine) banging the wife together. Another happy ending. As far as I can see, there's no real ntr ending.
On the other hand it seems that the game got updated yesterday with a new ending route coupled together with a single cg. Haven't gotten my hands on it yet but it might actually be a bad end (hopefully). Plus it also seems like the circle plans to update the game a few more times in the future so keep looking out for new content.

Meh. None of the males interest me and it looks more like netorase, which is probably even worse than netori. If he were to get NTRed by the mayor than maybe, but nope.
Well most of the characters are pretty generic. The friend isn't really aiming to steal the wife, he just wants to help knock her up. The second guy on the other hand is the stereotypical ntr dude but he does his job well enough. I was also hoping for the mayor to get in on some action then suddenly near the end of the game he drops the bomb that he's married and bails the village to see his wife. It's the circle's first game so you can't expect everything to hit the mark, though I came for the netorare and stayed for the netorase, I was just kinda hoping that his fetish would backfire in the end.

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
None of the endings are really ntr.
my bad, u are right.
i have say that because second ending was seem to me more ntr oriented than netorase but your explanation have cleared my doubt.
and this is a clear example on how much context, story and detail i lose everytime because the (jap) language barrier..

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my bad, u are right.
i have say that because second ending was seem to me more ntr oriented than netorase but your explanation have cleared my doubt.
and this is a clear example on how much context, story and detail i lose everytime because the (jap) language barrier..
It happens a lot, especially when playing games where the japanese used is more casual like Ankoku Marimokan's games where the translator is usually off by a pretty large margin. Glad to say that this game was translator friendly though.

Edit: The updated version of the game is now up on nyaa.
Edit 2: Updated the summary in the first post. Now includes summary of the additional content at the bottom of the post and how to access it.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hopefully they add 1 or 2 real ntr endings, like the wife basically kicking him out of the house and running him out of town, sounds harsh but with how strong his fetish is that is the onyl way i see it being real ntr, basically showing without doubt the wife no longer cares.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hopefully they add 1 or 2 real ntr endings, like the wife basically kicking him out of the house and running him out of town, sounds harsh but with how strong his fetish is that is the onyl way i see it being real ntr, basically showing without doubt the wife no longer cares.
Running the mc out of town is a bit harsh but I can see her either living with another dude permanently and rarely (or never) seeing the mc or keeping the house to herself and whoever wants to bang her while the mc stays in the mayor's house since he practically runs the village.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Running the mc out of town is a bit harsh but I can see her either living with another dude permanently and rarely (or never) seeing the mc or keeping the house to herself and whoever wants to bang her while the mc stays in the mayor's house since he practically runs the village.
Yeah is harsh but is the only thing that came to my mind to show she doesn't really love him, although i suppose a simple divorce could do too. Mmm but your comment gave me another idea: ignore him, like she even stops talking to him.

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah is harsh but is the only thing that came to my mind to show she doesn't really love him, although i suppose a simple divorce could do too. Mmm but your comment gave me another idea: ignore him, like she even stops talking to him.
I understand what you're saying but rather than she not loving him, I'd rather have her loving some dude's dick more.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I understand what you're saying but rather than she not loving him, I'd rather have her loving some dude's dick more.
I am not sur eis the right word but isn't that kind of like an oxymoron? xD You know something that its said to be different but ends up being the same anyway?

OP
potatogod

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am not sur eis the right word but isn't that kind of like an oxymoron? xD You know something that its said to be different but ends up being the same anyway?
Nah man, that's something else entirely.
Oxymoron: a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction. examples; bittersweet, alone together, open secret, etc.

adsadsadfgf

Reputation score
Save with full gallery so you don't have to play this shitty game. No save folder in data, just drop them in the main folder.

At least it's short, but the corruption goes from 0-100 in one go, the endings are weak and there's way too much focus on the cuck. I'd rather they just offscreen the cuck forever, making the game actually better for normal people and giving the trash what they deserve, cucking them out of their own cuck fetish.

Attachments