What's new

[Complete - Full] [NT:Ripper] To Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated (RJ240243)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/nt-ripper-sobaniirutameni-kesareteshimau-no-rj240243.12563/
Dlsite :
Dlsite ENG :

Story :
You got married to your childhood friend, Yuzu.
While enjoying a happy newlywed life together, you and her are informed that the village you live in has a law.
Being unable to ignore the law, you have nothing to do but seeing your beloved wife's cuckoldry sex with other men...

This game is a rare gem that has really good strory and writing, you guys should enjoy it :D

Genre : Romance, Corruption, NTR, RPG, Humilation, Dirty Talk

WARNING
- I'm in no way a professional translator
- English is my 3rd language, so there's bound to be some grammar error
- I'm using Google translate, Bing translator and other web translator to translate this game.
- I'm translating this game by manually [copy-paste] all the sentence, word by word, from the game to RPGMaker Trans. IT IS a really hard work.
- I put a lot of effort to make all the lines in the game readable and make sense, so forgive me if this not a perfect translation. I'm still so much to learn.

#!Q99FiYZa!PuIchyC_9A6QfXrV_nrU3P9rZFzBOxkXu0EeJ2esKEk

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're doing god's work. Is this the release version or the updated version?

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've used the translation in the v1.01 of the game, worked fine, just some random "UNTRANSLATED" here and there at the beginning of some phrases, but all's well, the english is at least understandable since not machine anyway.

chipshandon12

Reputation score
thanks i was waiting for this for a while but eventually cracked and tried it in japanese. Had no idea where to go or anything and wasnt as enjoyable not really knowing exactly what was going on

OP
archedio

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Image missing! When you allow your wife to be with Kei but choose that you only TOLERATE it... the game crashes

EDIT - Oh I see, you removed any image files that would be too taboo for ULMF, alright cool. So I would have to purchase the game to see the missing photos.
Uh.. I didn't remove anything from the game...
I only provided translation data, which not included any images...

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Image missing! When you allow your wife to be with Kei but choose that you only TOLERATE it... the game crashes

EDIT - Oh I see, you removed any image files that would be too taboo for ULMF, alright cool. So I would have to purchase the game to see the missing photos.
Every fucking time someone says something is missing it is because they unzipped their game withouth japanese locale / japanese system mode.
I used to say it is 99.9% of the time, but I am pretty sure it is close to 120% of the time now.

LazarZar

Lurker
Reputation score
Extracting the game, Copying the 2 Folders in the Game Folder, deleting the game file-> Programm starts still untranslated

johiny

Reputation score
sorry i'm new, where i have to put the translate data?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Extracting the game, Copying the 2 Folders in the Game Folder, deleting the game file-> Programm starts still untranslated
sorry i'm new, where i have to put the translate data?
You could start by reading this thread and the things inside, perhaps?
Also:
Decrypting the game (Game.rgss3a), copying the decrypted asset files to the game folder, renaming (or deleting) Game.rgss3a file, copying the Data folder of the patch into the game folder (and overwriting stuff)-> Program starts translated
Cheers.

kushanagi

Reputation score
Sorry, i'm new here. I have question: Do I have to buy the full version on Dlsite and put the translate data into it or there are anyway to play the free full ver?

Federik76

Reputation score
How do i download from mega? never learnt to do it only with that numbers

i made it, but now i dont know how to install the translation xD

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You just add

in front of the thing posted in the first post.

To apply the translation first you need to get a copy of the game.
When you've done that, you need to use this to unpack the biggest file in the game directory.
When you've extracted files, you need to copy them to the game directory and delete/rename the file you extracted the files from.
Then you copy the "data" folder from translation files to the game folder. If you've done all correctly, you will be asked if you want to overwrite files.
Press yes, wait for it to finish then start the game. It should all be translated.

Federik76

Reputation score
You just add

in front of the thing posted in the first post.

To apply the translation first you need to get a copy of the game.
When you've done that, you need to use this to unpack the biggest file in the game directory.
When you've extracted files, you need to copy them to the game directory and delete/rename the file you extracted the files from.
Then you copy the "data" folder from translation files to the game folder. If you've done all correctly, you will be asked if you want to overwrite files.
Press yes, wait for it to finish then start the game. It should all be translated.
Ty bro

madhatter11

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
This is one of my favourite ntr games bring on the humiliated cuck ;) thanks for the translation. Is there similar themed games that have a good translation I've played thug hero, amor magical academy, sphilia familiar etc but sadly most ntr games I have only been able to get poor machine trasnlations that where alot of the impact is lost through not really making sense.