What's new

[Complete - Full] [NT:Ripper] To Be At Your Side: Beloved Wife Inseminated (RJ240243)

Jean Tucker

Reputation score
When I copy this #!Q99FiYZa!PuIchyC_9A6QfXrV_nrU3P9rZFzBOxkXu0EeJ2esKEk and put it where it should be on mega it says its invalid what i'm I doing wrong?

FingeringMaster

Reputation score
Game thread : https://ulmf.org/threads/nt-ripper-sobaniirutameni-kesareteshimau-no-rj240243.12563/
Dlsite :
Dlsite ENG :

Story :
You got married to your childhood friend, Yuzu.
While enjoying a happy newlywed life together, you and her are informed that the village you live in has a law.
Being unable to ignore the law, you have nothing to do but seeing your beloved wife's cuckoldry sex with other men...

This game is a rare gem that has really good strory and writing, you guys should enjoy it :D

Genre : Romance, Corruption, NTR, RPG, Humilation, Dirty Talk

WARNING
- I'm in no way a professional translator
- English is my 3rd language, so there's bound to be some grammar error
- I'm using Google translate, Bing translator and other web translator to translate this game.
- I'm translating this game by manually [copy-paste] all the sentence, word by word, from the game to RPGMaker Trans. IT IS a really hard work.
- I put a lot of effort to make all the lines in the game readable and make sense, so forgive me if this not a perfect translation. I'm still so much to learn.

#!Q99FiYZa!PuIchyC_9A6QfXrV_nrU3P9rZFzBOxkXu0EeJ2esKEk
where do i put this file in android