What's new

NTR CORRUPTION RECOMENDATION

Kiramantis

Reputation score
Hello, i am a big fan of NTR and to me it comes best, when the pristine (virgin) girl is fucked by some ugly as fuck dude lol. hahaha
even better when they are homeless/old.

i need good recomendations for this, the last one i played is INFERIOR GENES. and that its just the perfect tipe of my fetishes, it doesnt have that much NTR. but i like that kind of homeless, naive girl corruption.
marriage or pervert is a nice NTR too, along with all of the Shinachiku Castella games.

they can be renpy/western too.

as long as it has NTR or ugly dude/homeless. i am in. haha

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yea, ugly mofos and busty girls are STARWORKS and Shinachiku Castella's especiality it seems. Can't wait for Shinachiku's game to arrive this week.

Check out Beelzebub circle ( the Homeguard games comes to mind, also there is a full translation of the games in the translations section, search for them)

- is a simple but good imo game where you could corrupt, love or get NTR'ed by fellas.
- has some nice NTRs as well, mainly the sister one and the busty nerd one (not so ugly dudes, but the NTR corruption is there)
- naive teacher, the villagers start doing tricks with her, things escalate.. you know the drill
- has some nice games as well, I liked Married Warrior Emma (full translation can be found) and the Holy Princess one (blonde Queen and her daughter)
- For some western recomendations, check Lilly of the Valley (long game to play, but at least for a 1st time the thicc Lilly is worth the time), Alansya Chronicles (corruption/ntr) and The Tyrant (corruption/ love/NTR (you take your pick at be beggining, mostly)
- man the gameplay can put you off but at least the scenes and the protag are good af for an old game
- ONEONE1 CIRCLE has one or two NTR's as well, I remember the Dark Elf one, its not super NTR, but since the elf kinda is lovely the boy, ya know.. the append for the last game of the Circle arrived last week, I think.. full english goodness

Thats the ones I can remember for now, will update if I get some more. Hope some of these will entertain ya!

OP
K

Kiramantis

Reputation score
Yea, ugly mofos and busty girls are STARWORKS and Shinachiku Castella's especiality it seems. Can't wait for Shinachiku's game to arrive this week.

Check out Beelzebub circle ( the Homeguard games comes to mind, also there is a full translation of the games in the translations section, search for them)

- is a simple but good imo game where you could corrupt, love or get NTR'ed by fellas.
- has some nice NTRs as well, mainly the sister one and the busty nerd one (not so ugly dudes, but the NTR corruption is there)
- naive teacher, the villagers start doing tricks with her, things escalate.. you know the drill
- has some nice games as well, I liked Married Warrior Emma (full translation can be found) and the Holy Princess one (blonde Queen and her daughter)
- For some western recomendations, check Lilly of the Valley (long game to play, but at least for a 1st time the thicc Lilly is worth the time), Alansya Chronicles (corruption/ntr) and The Tyrant (corruption/ love/NTR (you take your pick at be beggining, mostly)
- man the gameplay can put you off but at least the scenes and the protag are good af for an old game
- ONEONE1 CIRCLE has one or two NTR's as well, I remember the Dark Elf one, its not super NTR, but since the elf kinda is lovely the boy, ya know.. the append for the last game of the Circle arrived last week, I think.. full english goodness

Thats the ones I can remember for now, will update if I get some more. Hope some of these will entertain ya!
oh yeah, i am waiting for shinachiku, it just came out today

kuroscorpio

Reputation score
theres also one called Sayoko summer of wishing stars. i enjoyed it. I could watch sayoko's fall from grace all day.

GeraldSweef

Reputation score
It doesnt go up by 2 per year as some players develop a lot faster. If you get them young and play them regularly youll get better growth thats my feeling.

XkillaaX1

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion
anyone know how to progress in Mischief war ?

MrMarroc

Reputation score
anyone know how to progress in Mischief war ?
There is a thread on the game on the site.
https://ulmf.org/threads/itazura-sana-no-rj189682.9492/

Scroll through all the pages and youll find help for just about all questions about that game.

As for my two bits, check out Cli-Picks Consider Nanaha and I am Your Guignol. Both are very deep, emotional NTR. Also some ugly dudes in them lol.
Also, if we are lucky, we will eventually see their next game in the coming months.