What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [NTR教団/The Church of NTR]無人島サバイバーズ/Uninhabited Island Survivor (RJ341761)

Rotua40

Reputation score
RJ341761_img_main.jpg
Links:
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:

Gameplay:
Another game from The Church of NTR, this is their new game after Gambler's Game.
The goal of the game is to survive in uninhabited Island. You must collect food and water if you and the other 5 survivors (your girl and 4 Netori guy) don't get hungry or thirsty and die. Also, you need to collect stone, wood, metal to build a house to get a better living and a ship to get out of the ship

RJ341761_img_smp4.jpg
For the NTR events is avoidable, but there are no sex scene for the protagonist and there's True ending. If you want to see the NTR events, you can place your girl with the other guy in a group, for collecting materials. There are 4 Netori who ready to steal your girl, they are The mysterious guy (below the girl in the picture), the tough guy, the ugly teacher and the old man (left from up to down in the picture).

Screenshot_20210906-015452_1.png
You can check all the hints how to trigger the NTR event in the menu and you can see if there is any change to your girl. The game also has a pixel animation that it let you know if these netoris are peeking your girl or doing a hidden sex.

In the game, there are 4 NTR ending and 1 Bad ending. That is when your girl get pregnant.

Story:
You (the protagonist, Ikuya) are looking
looking forward to a school trip
It will be the last fun school trip in your life-it should be, but the ship will be in an accident along the way!

You tried to escape, but for some reason you fell into the sea.
Aina (your childhood friend) jumps into the sea to help you and lucky there are an uninhabited island not too far from the accident.

Aina is delighted that you is alive, and she waits for her help on a deserted island.
She meets four men who have drifted as she explores the island.
There are five men (including you). Each one seems to be interested in Aina.
Can you and the other survivors escape the uninhabited island safely?

Genre: Pregnancy / Impregnation, Corruption, NTR, Foot Job, Hand Job, Virgin, Breast Sex, Maid cosplay, School Swimsuit, Tanned Skin, Internal Cumshot, Masturbation, Childhood Friend

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, the last work at least showed that the dev could make nice animated H scene (although a lot of reuse).
If the gameplay is the same kind, once you get the girl too cucked by a guy it's a bad end by that guy. So bad end general would be toocuck by different guy.

Hope it's like previous game where finishing the game once unlocked all the scene in the gallery.

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
There's something about this "stranded on an island" setting that's absolute NTR magic, will have to look into it just for that.

Small sidenote: Your JP dlsite link leads to Gambler's game instead.

Nick_1357

Reputation score
Would love to play this game in English. Hope somebody picks this up.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
nice mechanincs and gameplay, but BY GOD the cgs is so reused that u just can follow one random ntr path and u have techincally seen every cgs in the game...
every paths have the same cgs, but used in different order (and with some different clothes). what a shame.

also, it's normal that the inside of the 2° building is not navigable? the camera dosent follow the character (and thus i cant see the rooms of the rest of the group)

peixe751

Reputation score
any tips on how to get those scenes with the MC? are the only things im missing

nice mechanincs and gameplay, but BY GOD the cgs is so reused that u just can follow one random ntr path and u have techincally seen every cgs in the game...
every paths have the same cgs, but used in different order (and with some different clothes). what a shame.

also, it's normal that the inside of the 2° building is not navigable? the camera dosent follow the character (and thus i cant see the rooms of the rest of the group)
Im also having this problem, but it seems like its because of the machine translation im using

Attachments

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is the gallery on sad panda really all there is? Then why da heck is the game over 1 gig? Audio files?

empe3

Lurker
Reputation score
Im also having this problem, but it seems like its because of the machine translation im using
It's a bug in verson 1.00, the dev released an update already to fix this problem.
If you're stuck with version 1.00, one thing you can do is look at the wall text inside the room of the MC and exit back out the menu, it'll scroll the camera up a little bit. I'm still suspecting that something happens off-camera, as the girl sometimes disappears with a guy but they still don't show up in a different room.

Hardman

Reputation score
They re-use cg too much, every route feel the same to me.

peixe751

Reputation score
It's a bug in verson 1.00, the dev released an update already to fix this problem.
If you're stuck with version 1.00, one thing you can do is look at the wall text inside the room of the MC and exit back out the menu, it'll scroll the camera up a little bit. I'm still suspecting that something happens off-camera, as the girl sometimes disappears with a guy but they still don't show up in a different room.
It does happens, above the rooms is a Bathroom, a Kitchen and another room, sometimes she goes with someone there to have sex. The Dialogues are basically the same as when you find them in a room tho

They re-use cg too much, every route feel the same to me.
They have great ideas, "good" characters and a plot for them, but because of all this recycle with their scenes it fails, at least for me, to create the appeal in the story

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, the circle usually change the content of the scene (aka the actual text), but yeah, he re-use a lot of cg to save time.

Size is either a problem of voice / sound effect or animation (gambler's game was fully voiced for the girl and animated on every scene. made it big....).

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
I might be having a bug, because I've already have all the sites unlocked, and the girl was with another guy for 30+ days at least and nothing happened :/

Aside the "above the rooms" bug ofc

EDIT: Yeah, 1.0 is definitely unplayable for me, I've beated the game, and on NG+ I've yet to get a scene, plus my food and water went from 999 to 24/12 for some reason

Last edited:

Dragul17

Reputation score
Anyone have a walkthrough? how do you build the bigger house I've tried donating materials and whatever I've done all the resource gatherings but nothing new going on

AnotherTrainee

Reputation score
I have the newest version and I'm still unable to make the NTR happen... even though the girl has been with his friend (who doesn't need 0 food iirc) for 10+ days, and at least 4 days with the house upgrade, I'm dumb or something is wrong with my pc?
EDIT: I'm dumb, you need her to go with MC at least 3 times before starting that route...

Attachments

Last edited:

Dragul17

Reputation score
I have the newest version and I'm still unable to make the NTR happen... even though the girl has been with his friend (who doesn't need 0 food iirc) for 10+ days, and at least 4 days with the house upgrade, I'm dumb or something is wrong with my pc?
EDIT: I'm dumb, you need her to go with MC at least 3 times before starting that route...
Where did you get the translation?