What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ntrbear] Curse of Destiny / カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪日本語版 RE207237 RJ207237

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: something like NTRPG? カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪

is this game good ? it looks good.

Anyone know if a translation is in progress? id love to see one if its good as similar games have been very enjoyable. This seems right up Mizukis alley lol

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Quick question, when you have to rescue Erun and Ashia from the frontier town, if i wait too many days doe sit affect the ending? i got a scene when the monster teleported me too many times.

In case i need to be more precise i am talking about when i have to get a item belonging to the werewolves, when the monster traps you and you have to avoid it becuase it teleports you and make syou waste 1 day.

Another stupid quetion....Is Ram a woman?!! (the green haired npc that joins the party by the king's request)

Ok i think i jumped a LOT of things, i started act 3 and unless we get back to the capital i think i skiped all you guys mentione don page 2 xD

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am not sure how but i got what is probably the worst ending, all the parents die, Violet dies, MC discovers the ntr and like an apocalitic emo decides to end the world.........

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thank you, although I figured it out myself, looked in the RPG Maker ACE how it work(it took about two hours), when and how scripts switch.:eek:

ahh and finally... game have a 3 ends. I have a third end(when Viola and Aisha have sex with Alan and his father)
I got one where everyone dies :confused:, how do i get this one? and what is the missing one?

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok im pretty bad here, im stuck at the 2nd town , i have just see the past of an old man and his friends, and killed some kind of demon and now i cant do anything, cant north cause a guard didnt let me pass, and cant go south to the ¿sea? cause a text appears and i cant do a shit, can someone help please¿? I think a guy in the pub want me to give him something but i dont know what or where get it...

PD: Sorry for my shitty english

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok im pretty bad here, im stuck at the 2nd town , i have just see the past of an old man and his friends, and killed some kind of demon and now i cant do anything, cant north cause a guard didnt let me pass, and cant go south to the ¿sea? cause a text appears and i cant do a shit, can someone help please¿? I think a guy in the pub want me to give him something but i dont know what or where get it...

PD: Sorry for my shitty english
Go to the Item shop, the dialogue will mention that the item the guy in the pub wants was stolen, after that exit the town and search the bandit camp, the camp is tricky to find since the entrance is in the left side forest and it isn't market, best way to find it is to walk by the forest until you enter.....i do remember that it was in something like a depression in the trees.

So i am in my second playthrough and was curious about the prophecies:

Erun's (redhead boy) was:

ウルナイ:孤独な少年・・・

ウルナイ:あかいかみ、ほんにかこまれ、まなびずき。

ウルナイ:はらぐらい、かのじょよこどり、よくぶかい。

Ashia's:

ウルナイ:英雄の娘…

ウルナイ: いろじろい、だれにも好かれ、えらばれし。

ウルナイ:いえないの、きんきあじわい、またまよい。

And finally MC's:

ウルナイ:勇者の後継ぎ…

ウルナイ:火炎髪、一心(いっしん)正気(せいき)、妖魔斬り。

うるない:のろわれし、いばらのさだめ、どろごとき。

Can someone give me a better interpretation than atlas and google give me? i think MC's is especially botched, probably some chinesse mixed in it, it even changed the sorcerer's name!

Last edited:

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

TY!!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is a shame M1zuki is in resting mode (i doubt he will ever really retire xD) i think he could translate this game in 1 or 2 weeks xD

Ok i just wanted to say 2 things, i like how many of the scenes need to be get in a second playthrough, it helps with the mistery, and second HOW DO I GET THE F"#K!N&$ CASTTLE SCENES????!!!! Seriously i am about to enter the water temple and still no clue how to get them =S

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there any recolletion room or sth?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any recolletion room or sth?
Use the suicide item, but honestly best play the game get 1 ending a then play again, since most of all the things you need to collect to view the scenes can't be get in the first playthrough.

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is a shame M1zuki is in resting mode (i doubt he will ever really retire xD) i think he could translate this game in 1 or 2 weeks xD

Ok i just wanted to say 2 things, i like how many of the scenes need to be get in a second playthrough, it helps with the mistery, and second HOW DO I GET THE F"#K!N&$ CASTTLE SCENES????!!!! Seriously i am about to enter the water temple and still no clue how to get them =S
for the casttle escenes i think that you need to peep on every time ern and aisha have sex, dont lose any fight and no extra dungeons or anything.
that was my first ending and i just went to main quest and never lost because of cheating power

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

for the casttle escenes i think that you need to peep on every time ern and aisha have sex, dont lose any fight and no extra dungeons or anything.
that was my first ending and i just went to main quest and never lost because of cheating power
You can't really lose, you get non standard game over, i think you don't even go to the reccolection room xD, but yeah maybe i need to peek, wich i don't like since it degrades any sense of real surprise on the MC later on, without peeking the ending was good since it really did come as a surprise to the MC, plus it really felt as a betrayal since he did trust them, i also only did the village elf secondary quest, won't do it this time to finish and see if i get something different, since i think the only other thing that makes a difference is how long it takes to recue Aisha and Erun from the frontier town.

Ok i am going to give my opinion based on the ending i got first: honestly storywise it beats NTRPG, i know most of you like dit best but for me it felt to much like a voyeur game, in this one when the MC discovers the affair at the end (based on my end that is) it did come as a surprise, plus his reaction is actually understable since to reach that point he didn't peek once, he did trust them and even better after the curse was lifted i didn't see any obvious sign she was still fucking the other guy, in other words the betrayal felt serious and real, i hate all thos egame when the MC spends half the time seeing her fuck but then at the end is all like "OMG how could you?!! i totally didn't see this coming even with all the cheating and casual sex!" here that is averted because there is a good reason for the sex and it aparently did stop when it wa suspposed to.

That is for the story, the game itself is a mess!! lots of bugs and simple errors, it still is good especially for a first time game but i hope the developpers learned a lot making it so their technical skills improved.

Last edited:

Kralj187

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Definitely have to try this one. Thanks for sharing

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can't really lose, you get non standard game over, i think you don't even go to the reccolection room xD, but yeah maybe i need to peek, wich i don't like since it degrades any sense of real surprise on the MC later on, without peeking the ending was good since it really did come as a surprise to the MC, plus it really felt as a betrayal since he did trust them, i also only did the village elf secondary quest, won't do it this time to finish and see if i get something different, since i think the only other thing that makes a difference is how long it takes to recue Aisha and Erun from the frontier town.

Ok i am going to give my opinion based on the ending i got first: honestly storywise it beats NTRPG, i know most of you like dit best but for me it felt to much like a voyeur game, in this one when the MC discovers the affair at the end (based on my end that is) it did come as a surprise, plus his reaction is actually understable since to reach that point he didn't peek once, he did trust them and even better after the curse was lifted i didn't see any obvious sign she was still fucking the other guy, in other words the betrayal felt serious and real, i hate all thos egame when the MC spends half the time seeing her fuck but then at the end is all like "OMG how could you?!! i totally didn't see this coming even with all the cheating and casual sex!" here that is averted because there is a good reason for the sex and it aparently did stop when it wa suspposed to.

That is for the story, the game itself is a mess!! lots of bugs and simple errors, it still is good especially for a first time game but i hope the developpers learned a lot making it so their technical skills improved.
the casttle scenes are from the peeping route, so you must already know the outcome, maybe i will try and get your ending later

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is non-standard fight during mountain pass, how to attack enemies on the map?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There is non-standard fight during mountain pass, how to attack enemies on the map?
I think you need to press D, save a lot becaus ei think it depends on timing, or you can fight them in your second playthrough, in NG+ you fight them as soon as they touch you.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the casttle scenes are from the peeping route, so you must already know the outcome, maybe i will try and get your ending later
Yeah, in that way i was actually lucky to find this ending first, feel more like a surprise, although now i can only think i am a horrible player since everyone died xD

Anyone can tell me what does this mean?: "山にある隠れ道通じて、山を越えて、辺境の村に戻ってアイシャとエルンを助ける。" i got this objetive on the freerun before act 3, i thought it was something to return to the initial village but i can't find anything......is it the extra dungeon on the second town? i hope not because aparently its full of bugs =S

Last edited:
Reputation score

I'm really annoyed right now. In the mountain extra dungeon and can't get past the third door says I need to be blessed by the elements (「エレメントに祝福される者に、道が開く」) which i hope isn't in a chest since the game crashes when I open certain chests.

If anybody gets a 100% unlocked recollection room, I would be grateful if you uploaded yer save.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really annoyed right now. In the mountain extra dungeon and can't get past the third door says I need to be blessed by the elements (「エレメントに祝福される者に、道が開く」) which i hope isn't in a chest since the game crashes when I open certain chests.

If anybody gets a 100% unlocked recollection room, I would be grateful if you uploaded yer save.
Wait a minute.......try to do the main quests and maybe the secondary, the main quest includes something about earth and water, while the elf village is wind i think, and you do receive something i think.

I just checked, in the quest items section (last one) i have 3 things that are blessed, so yes i think is those.

Last edited:
Reputation score

alright. The last things I need are the Blue memory. green mememory and a few things on the bottom left. Something about a memory of warfare and a memory of defeat. Also on the bottom right, memory of a village manager or some such.

The third door in the extra mountain dungeon still tells me i need to be blessed. I've got three element orbs, earth, wind and water. I assume fire comes from the volcano village, but these mineral stalagmite things tell me my weapons aren't strong enough to break them and there's a fire blocking a cave entrance. What do I need to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.