What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ntrbear] Curse of Destiny / カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪日本語版 RE207237 RJ207237

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: something like NTRPG? カース・オブ・ヂスティニー運命の呪

alright. The last things I need are the Blue memory. green mememory and a few things on the bottom left. Something about a memory of warfare and a memory of defeat. Also on the bottom right, memory of a village manager or some such.

The third door in the extra mountain dungeon still tells me i need to be blessed. I've got three element orbs, earth, wind and water. I assume fire comes from the volcano village, but these mineral stalagmite things tell me my weapons aren't strong enough to break them and there's a fire blocking a cave entrance. What do I need to do?
Check pages 2 or 3, someone already asked anout that quest, the botton right ones are memories from the elf villages, come back after you finish that quest, 1 is in a chest on the house of the kid that bought you there, the other 8wich i think is the one you mentioned) is given to you by the new leader of the village (Akatsuki i think) you find her in the house of the village head (where the secret door was).

Also remember to tells us wich ending you got, i got the "bad" ending (wich i am starting to think is the REAL ending) and someone else mentiones another one, but there 3 i think.

Reputation score

Edit: I am missing The bottom left most memory, which requires a "black memory" item. I am also missing the double fountain at the end of the topmost row of memories. I've gotten all the endings (peeper, maou, Saint Height).
I'll leave the rest to you guys to find. Please upload a save if you ever find them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've got everything except for the middle two memories on the bottom row. Memory of warfare and memory of injury. The Blue memory is in the capital in a house left of the beggar. The green memory is in the second village on the rightmost house on the bottom row of said village. Behind the third door in the mountain dungeon north of the second village is an item called "Eye of Truth". I've gotten two endings, the peeper ending with both girls given to Erun, and the "Maou possession" ending where Freya kills you. Third play through and there is nothing different. I tried mixing peep decisions and being late to rescue the frontier base from the demons with no change in the main story ending. So, i'm giving up.

Here's my save with everything but those two on the bottom row. It's for the 1.05 version uploaded earlier in the thread.
Wait who is Freya? I got one where MC gets possesed, then goes and confronts Erun and Aisha, kills Erun and then goes on to say he will detroy the world, then a godess speak with him and they make some sort of deal.

That was the no peeping ending for me BTW, although i only completed the main quest. No extra dungeon or the other sidequests.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've got everything except for the middle two memories on the bottom row. Memory of warfare and memory of injury. The Blue memory is in the capital in a house left of the beggar. The green memory is in the second village on the rightmost house on the bottom row of said village. Behind the third door in the mountain dungeon north of the second village is an item called "Eye of Truth". I've gotten two endings, the peeper ending with both girls given to Erun, and the "Maou possession" ending where Freya kills you. Third play through and there is nothing different. I tried mixing peep decisions and being late to rescue the frontier base from the demons with no change in the main story ending. So, i'm giving up.

Here's my save with everything but those two on the bottom row. It's for the 1.05 version uploaded earlier in the thread.

TY

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks!

Mmmmm, to anyone wanting to play this game, do the no peeping route first, there is more mistery and then you can see the scenes and have a more fullfilling experience.

Also the recolection scenes have variation depending on if you choose to peek or not, but don't worry you can choose wich one when seeing them

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You ae also missing 将白色的记忆碎片带来,我将为你展示记忆的画面。 Is the middle upper memory on the center, the one syou get in the casttle.

Anyone knows how to find THAT one?

You are also missing the last 2 ones, the ones with a double fountain.

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on kitchen, but u need do some things...
I don't understand what you need to do after seeing the scene in the kitchen. I can see Viola and the redhead disappear in the afternoon and the hint from the librarian near the closed room is obvious, but the staircase in the pantry has no reaction and there is nothing else I can do. What are you supposed to do after you see the scene in the kitchen?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I FIGURED IT OUT LIKE TWO SECONDS AFTER POSTING THAT.

In case anyone gets stuck there: you need to repeat the part about giving th blonde guy the horror book, working the night shift alone and then taking the ladder right then before going to sleep.

Man, this game is a mix of well developed story hampered by some buggy-ass scenes.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't understand what you need to do after seeing the scene in the kitchen. I can see Viola and the redhead disappear in the afternoon and the hint from the librarian near the closed room is obvious, but the staircase in the pantry has no reaction and there is nothing else I can do. What are you supposed to do after you see the scene in the kitchen?

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I FIGURED IT OUT LIKE TWO SECONDS AFTER POSTING THAT.

In case anyone gets stuck there: you need to repeat the part about giving th blonde guy the horror book, working the night shift alone and then taking the ladder right then before going to sleep.

Man, this game is a mix of well developed story hampered by some buggy-ass scenes.
Yeah, is like i said before, storywise it beats Ntrpg, but in the rest.....also did you find all the peeping scenes? i was still missing one, the one on the right from the cave one (when you fall into the river).

I am also missing the last 2, i think they are from the third enind i am missing =S, it says something about darkness stone i think.

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, is like i said before, storywise it beats Ntrpg, but in the rest.....also did you find all the peeping scenes? i was still missing one, the one on the right from the cave one (when you fall into the river).
No, and to make matters worse, the text in that one is in Chinese so I can't read the hint.

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone by chance find the Orihalcon needed to craft the Mizuyuki? It's the only material I haven't found, but I've already exhausted all the places I can think to search.

In fact, I'm missing some materials for everything. Only thing I could craft was a sword out of the horn of the sacred cow, but I can't use it since I class-changed to Samurai.

EDIT: So I got the third ending. it's fairly simple: get the Eye of Truth and proceed down the normal route until the room before the Demon King. A stairway will show up and it's pretty straightforward (if lengthy) from there.

The writing along the ending was very good, though I'm a bit disappointed that's the only other ending since I was expecting some way to just prevent the entire thing from happening rather than ending it like that. It's not as satisfying as SHADOWCORE's true ending, but it's certainly a hell of a lot less soulcrushing than NTRPG1-2.

This will be a very recommendable game once the assload of bugs get ironed out. I actually played it straight in normal difficulty, and even the combat is good (if old-timey) once you figure out the kinks. Hint: Erun's Sleep works on bosses. You can kill basically any boss by using it in conjunction with the Samurai-class Miji-ki and Meditation.

I still have a lot of memories left to unlock though, like the two black ones, the missing one from the peeping route and the ones on the lower left. Also, I keep wondering who the "Mysterious Boy" is in the second town. They gave him that ominous name but he never did anything.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Did anyone by chance find the Orihalcon needed to craft the Mizuyuki? It's the only material I haven't found, but I've already exhausted all the places I can think to search.

In fact, I'm missing some materials for everything. Only thing I could craft was a sword out of the horn of the sacred cow, but I can't use it since I class-changed to Samurai.

EDIT: So I got the third ending. it's fairly simple: get the Eye of Truth and proceed down the normal route until the room before the Demon King. A stairway will show up and it's pretty straightforward (if lengthy) from there.

The writing along the ending was very good, though I'm a bit disappointed that's the only other ending since I was expecting some way to just prevent the entire thing from happening rather than ending it like that. It's not as satisfying as SHADOWCORE's true ending, but it's certainly a hell of a lot less soulcrushing than NTRPG1-2.

This will be a very recommendable game once the assload of bugs get ironed out. I actually played it straight in normal difficulty, and even the combat is good (if old-timey) once you figure out the kinks. Hint: Erun's Sleep works on bosses. You can kill basically any boss by using it in conjunction with the Samurai-class Miji-ki and Meditation.

I still have a lot of memories left to unlock though, like the two black ones, the missing one from the peeping route and the ones on the lower left. Also, I keep wondering who the "Mysterious Boy" is in the second town. They gave him that ominous name but he never did anything.
You are my saviour....and yes i am also missing the black ones, when you say normal you mean no peeping right?

PD: the missing memories in the lower part are from the sidemissions (underground arena i think and elf village) you get them in the guild, underground arena needs to be done before water temple, there is also one rom when you first arrive on the capital and Erum and Ashia fuck in the store, just buy the dress for the girl outside of it after peeping.

arag_e

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are my saviour....and yes i am also missing the black ones, when you say normal you mean no peeping right?
Yes. So long as you have it with you, a stairway will appear ust before you enter to the demon king's room.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there anyone who can make walkthrough to unlock all the scene and ending?

I still got plenty lock scene here.. (Last time I play CN version)

and right now I play JP version, so I think I need to ask some walkthrough who can unlock all the scene

or is there anyone have savedata for unlock all recolection room?

Last edited:

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just passing by, it seems that this game still does not have nor a guide nor a walkthrough isn't it? Damm, unfortionately this game does not work without an walkthrough, too many things that are difficult to understand whitout one.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Archhhh, this game is frustrating, i was bored and decided to play and see if i could find the scenes from the undeground arena (the 2 in the lower left corner), i found 1 wich is losing at the end of the mission (you get a game over after seeing it BTW), but the other that should occur sooner i can't find! i know it happens i even know WHEN but i can't find the thing that lets me view it.....

Reputation score

Just an FYI, but it looks like the three missing memories are bugged. the dlsite game page specifies that V.1.07 fixes two issues. Doors that were locked in the castle that should have unlocked and something to do with a wolf camp boss?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just an FYI, but it looks like the three missing memories are bugged. the dlsite game page specifies that V.1.07 fixes two issues. Doors that were locked in the castle that should have unlocked and something to do with a wolf camp boss?
....god damn it! those doors are probably the secret rooms for the uber bosses, and shouldn't it be orc camp? i remember i can't fight the orc boss 8i fight the student that asks for 100 orc ears).

Reputation score
Well, until a purchasable English version or V1.08 gets uploaded than i'm stuck with 4 missing scenes. 1 on the bottom, 1 on the left and the double fountain. I've checked everywhere but no upload past 1.06 exists.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well, until a purchasable English version or V1.08 gets uploaded than i'm stuck with 4 missing scenes. 1 on the bottom, 1 on the left and the double fountain. I've checked everywhere but no upload past 1.06 exists.
with english version do you mean from english dlsite? because there is one there, or do you mean a translation?

Status
Not open for further replies.