What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nuko Majin ] [ ぬこ魔神 ] The Golden Sorcery Doll - RPG Edition / RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RE136490) (RJ136490)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG版 金色の魔道人形・真章 (RJ136490)

so what's new in new version?
From the Dlsite page:

ver1.02:通称「オリバートラップ」の修正、救済処置

Fix to the "Oliver trap", a few bug-fixing mechanisms implemented.

Furthermore, creator says he's ill on his blog and won't be so quick with future updates. Good news for players here is planned addition of new events and of course bug fixes.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so what's new in new version?
Fixes it seems, he said he is in not good health so the adding of scenes will come at later date, it seems to be focused in fixing olivers part the most...

We will confirm if someone uploads it!

Edit: Harleyquin13 beat me with just seconds of diference with his response! dammit! i will commit seppuku right now

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That and the quest to find out what a woman is supposed to look like when she's having sex. (which involves hiring a prostitute!) had me laughing.
How do you get the prostitute? I've gone to the brothel and tried every option. Also, how do you complete the mansion quests, I've tried winning and losing the battle and losing just ends the game and winning shuts you out.

/nevermind got the mansion scenes, seems like there's two I don't know and one of the student and the explorer guy I missed.

Attachments

Last edited:

penusplant

Reputation score

How do you get the prostitute? I've gone to the brothel and tried every option. Also, how do you complete the mansion quests, I've tried winning and losing the battle and losing just ends the game and winning shuts you out.

/nevermind got the mansion scenes, seems like there's two I don't know and one of the student and the explorer guy I missed.
Eh what version are you on? I believe I got that explorer one somewhere around where I went to that alternate plane. Just following the story

I did the student one many times and at some point suddenly got the last scene, couldn't remember having done anything else worth mentioning to get it. It's to reward him with his good results so I suppose just repeating the tutoring a few times is the trigger

And I also haven't found the other 2 spots. Maybe it's in the VIP area of that building right of the brothel? Can you even get in there?

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the explorer, after you get both of the pink-haired female prostitute scenes (which I see you've did), you go to the explorer and select the option to talk about working at the brothel, which subsequently also unlocks the single prostitute scene for yourself.

The third student scene is kind of finnicky. Just keep teaching the kid everyday until you get it, is all I can say.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Did anyone manage to get the 2 scenes on the third row to the left? (the one under the tutor scenes and above the lesbian scenes)

Also, just confirmation but is the last scene to the right is the scene with the king. I think I might have broken something by holding the skip button during the scene. (I got the last tutor scene many times, but it wasn't registered until I stop smashing skip button).

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

its strange that i'm the first one to upload something with my shity internet, but here we go

version 1.02

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its strange that i'm the first one to upload something with my shity internet, but here we go

version 1.02
its only bug fixes on if you get stuck on oliver mansion if you went there as a maid you go to left room and click the left stone between the doors to get out

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its only bug fixes on if you get stuck on oliver mansion if you went there as a maid you go to left room and click the left stone between the doors to get out
What?

I've gone back into the mansion as a maid (after clearing all the events there, I think) and in the left room (on the ground floor? the kitchen area?) I've no idea what "stone" you are talking about, or "between the doors" either.

edit: found it, he added another statue.

Guess copying just dumping the new .exe into the old folder, to try and keep the translation, wasn't my brightest idea. To be fair, i'm running on about 20 hours without sleep here.

Eh, I wonder if I could apply the translation to the new wolf.data, or would that screw up the file?

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What?

I've gone back into the mansion as a maid (after clearing all the events there, I think) and in the left room (on the ground floor? the kitchen area?) I've no idea what "stone" you are talking about, or "between the doors" either.

edit: found it, he added another statue.

Guess copying just dumping the new .exe into the old folder, to try and keep the translation, wasn't my brightest idea. To be fair, i'm running on about 20 hours without sleep here.

Eh, I wonder if I could apply the translation to the new wolf.data, or would that screw up the file?
It would change your game version back to 1.0.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would change your game version back to 1.0.
thought as much, but I wasn't sure what the new version actually changed.

Oh well, now i've seen the english UI, I mostly know where everything is, so I don't really need it anymore.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thought as much, but I wasn't sure what the new version actually changed.

Oh well, now i've seen the english UI, I mostly know where everything is, so I don't really need it anymore.
^_^
I plan to do anyway partial of the game as soon as he stops releasing new versions. Maybe then I'll be able to play this game I've heard a lot of people saying it's good.

ESBA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you get the maid events anyways, im right now at the dragon and ruins (which is bugged in 1.02 i think? as i cant seem to be able to go down the stairs)

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get the maid events anyways, im right now at the dragon and ruins (which is bugged in 1.02 i think? as i cant seem to be able to go down the stairs)
What stair? After Sharigan'd guards I defeated the Dragon and continued the maid events easily without any bug (v1.02)

ESBA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What stair? After Sharigan'd guards I defeated the Dragon and continued the maid events easily without any bug (v1.02)
The one that you need to go down in your mind, its in the ruins that you unlock by getting the stuff that is behind the guard at library.

penusplant

Reputation score

The one that you need to go down in your mind, its in the ruins that you unlock by getting the stuff that is behind the guard at library.
Make sure you've killed all copies of yourself (except those 2 that explain lots of stuff). Last one should get you the key (bottom right one for me)

kayhole

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if my game is bugged or i'm just stupid.

I get the two scenes from pink haired girl and have no idea what to do now.

Also fought some dragon.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did anyone manage to get the 2 scenes on the third row to the left? (the one under the tutor scenes and above the lesbian scenes)

Also, just confirmation but is the last scene to the right is the scene with the king. I think I might have broken something by holding the skip button during the scene. (I got the last tutor scene many times, but it wasn't registered until I stop smashing skip button).
Also stuck on the 2 scenes you lack.

I didn't hold the skip key when viewing the scene with the king, so just checking do you get to see it multiple times or do I have to reload? Currently on version 1.02.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The maid stuff is easy. You do the quest to clear the monsters out of the empty lot, then you go to hand it in with the mansion guard, and he shorts you on the pay, so when you complete the second quest for the same person, (clear thugs out of same lot) you don't get your pay from the guard, you insist on going to the man in charge (you need to use the eye skill for this, which means buying it from the menu) then you go into the mansion and talk to "oliver" who offers you a job at the end of it.

As for "it sounds good" yeah actually it is, the only problem I have with it is that it could A, be longer (which would put it on par with things like Virgin island, or arms devicer) and B, it's wolf, which means you need to run each line through your translator program manually, because it can't hook properly.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if my game is bugged or i'm just stupid.

I get the two scenes from pink haired girl and have no idea what to do now.

Also fought some dragon.

Those two scenes are so she can "unlock emotions" now you can buy another star skill with magic absortion points and ask again the guy in the in the inn to work as a prostitute, it's one of the more funny scenes for me xD