What's new

RPG Patreon Active [numericGazer] Under the witch

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

PUBLIC DEMO:
patreon:
twitter:

Under the witch is a one on one turn based RPG with no exploration. Just you and the enemy in a combat arena. It boasts fully animated 3DCG and operates through unreal engine.
The game is designed in a way where you're supposed to lose over and over again. Each defeat gives you XP and items for your next run.
The enemy will sometimes use H attacks during your fight, or attempt to seduce you. click on her body and press "give up" if this is the case.

Controls:
All mouse based, click on the menus to make your selection.
F11 for windowed mode
space to skip any scene.

for demo 2:
wasd to move
E interact
space to jump

You play as a hero hunting witches. As of right now, there is only one witch named "dealer". More witches to come later by the looks of it, so thats exciting.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I heard it took 1,5 years to create this demo alone...... It's going to take a bit until this is finished.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there is already a thread on this
There is, but it was locked due to lack of info on the OP, and never updated. Now that 0.1.1 is out and new scenes on the way, I feel like we need a place to discuss it. Also, I want to expose more people to this. I found it by complete accident browsing xvideos of all places.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
There is, but it was locked due to lack of info on the OP, and never updated. Now that 0.1.1 is out and new scenes on the way, I feel like we need a place to discuss it. Also, I want to expose more people to this. I found it by complete accident browsing xvideos of all places.
>Expose an already popular and well known H-games
sure thing.
Meanwhile, indie devs making less than 4k a month continue to remain obscure despite making better games than this tech demo

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gave this demo a chance, but my computer is way too old to run this game. I had nightmares of Bo Wei playing this stupid thing. It still looks very goofy for any of them to take a few steps forward to attack and then completely turn around just to take a few steps back and turn around again.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game has a really weird difficulty curve, in the sense that it goes from being impossible (makes sense for the genre and its inspirations), to suddenly becoming literally impossible to lose. You go from taking 60 damage per attack to 30 to 1 with pretty much three level increments. Anyway, was alright for what was there, but nothing too impressive. Curious though, since the attacks she does are RNG and I typically have really bad luck, are these all the animations/attacks in the demo?
* w/ panties -dick stomping
* w/ panties - blowjob
* w/ panties - face sitting (seduction)
* w/o panties - cunnilingus into reverse rape
* w/o panties - face sitting (seduction)
Tried for quite some time to see if both states (with or without panties) had three animations, but never got a third for without.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dunno if 1.1 has introduced any new animations, but it has dick stomping / foot job (not sure if it's from the same move), blowjob, licking dog into rape, face sitting and headscissor (not sure if it's from the same move).

WellIGuess

Reputation score
>Expose an already popular and well known H-games
sure thing.
Meanwhile, indie devs making less than 4k a month continue to remain obscure despite making better games than this tech demo
If the previous thread is locked, then it's as good as gone (though I believe mods delete threads with not enough info in the OP outright after the grace period is over anyway). Nothing wrong with making a discussion thread in that case.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.1 doesn't introduce anything new animation wise. It just adds graphical settings and a gallery to view every animation at will.
Hentai Prodigy listed everything the game has to offer so far.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If the previous thread is locked, then it's as good as gone (though I believe mods delete threads with not enough info in the OP outright after the grace period is over anyway).
They did so in the beginning of the new rules regarding opening posts of game threads.
Nowadays the mods move those threads to the Hentai sub-forum and lock them.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it has been a hot second but i didn't want to bump unless something substantial happened. so Dealer is done, and has an english dub available to anyone in the $1 tier. English dub, pretty good.

two new characters are being worked on.

which looks to be a valkarie/ angel type character
Alice_Body.jpg
Face.png

as well as

gazer has hired an animator as well as a modeler while he does rigging, to increase workflow.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
news for y'all, demo with second girl is now live. this is super early so ALOT is missing. this demo is more groundwork than anything. the overworld, movement and interactions are in. so are cutscenes. to fight her, sleep in your bed until dusk, she will be right up front. you cannot win at all to my knowledge. to get the second scene go to her room at night (after being beaten) and open her room door.
dev says there are still 10 more planned sex scenes, so look forward to that.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, if you like feet, particularly smelly ones, the last 5 updates are for you and ONLY you. Either Alice is the foot fetish character, or this signals a direction for the game that i'm just not about. let me know how it goes.

by the way, i bumped this thread because you can finally beat alice. you can like, sniff her panties or some shit, i dunno, i didn't play it. He added exclusively feet scenes again, so i don't care.

Goodnessi

Reputation score
where is the dealer ? I found only 0.1.4, and then there are not all scenes with it

kraken69

Reputation score
well, if you like feet, particularly smelly ones, the last 5 updates are for you and ONLY you. Either Alice is the foot fetish character, or this signals a direction for the game that i'm just not about. let me know how it goes.

by the way, i bumped this thread because you can finally beat alice. you can like, sniff her panties or some shit, i dunno, i didn't play it. He added exclusively feet scenes again, so i don't care.
I still can't beat Alice , she just buffs herself and takes my potion :(