What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nununinenon] [ ぬぬにねのん] 恐竜戦士 ダイノレイカー RE174901 RJ174901

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174901] 恐竜戦士 ダイノレイカー

I do look forward to this patch. So I'll be waiting for it.

Even better, I see your location is Belgium, and I'm also from Belgium (Flemish part), so that means, for once, I don't have to wait till late in the night or early in the morning to acquire something. Yaaaay!
Oh my, what are the chances, huh? I'd never expected to meet a fellow Belgian here on a random forum; and a Hentai forum at that! But yeah, same here, I'm also Flemish.

Regarding the patch, it's about ready for release, just gotta test a few more things and make the release post explaining some things. The latter actually takes more time than you would think. I somehow didn't feel it yesterday, so therefore ended up putting off the work to today. But not to worry, it will be out sometime tonight, I promise.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh my, what are the chances, huh? I'd never expected to meet a fellow Belgian here on a random forum; and a Hentai forum at that! But yeah, same here, I'm also Flemish.

Regarding the patch, it's about ready for release, just gotta test a few more things and make the release post explaining some things. The latter actually takes more time than you would think. I somehow didn't feel it yesterday, so therefore ended up putting off the work to today. But not to worry, it will be out sometime tonight, I promise.
But! But! If you put it out tonight, I can't play. Tomorrow I have to work again! Ah well, that just means I'll have to wait until saturday to play with this patch.

Anyways. Still looking forward to the patch.

And I assume I'm not exactly allowed to speak Dutch in an english speaking forum eh. Ah well, if we ever wanted to say stuff we don't want others to understand, we just need to speak dutch! I doubt there are many other dutch-speaking ppl here on the forum. What fun we'll have!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How's the game? Worth it if you're tired of people using default assets in rpg maker? Art looks a bit questionable but the tags look good.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But! But! If you put it out tonight, I can't play. Tomorrow I have to work again! Ah well, that just means I'll have to wait until saturday to play with this patch.

Anyways. Still looking forward to the patch.

And I assume I'm not exactly allowed to speak Dutch in an english speaking forum eh. Ah well, if we ever wanted to say stuff we don't want others to understand, we just need to speak dutch! I doubt there are many other dutch-speaking ppl here on the forum. What fun we'll have!
there are many languages witch others won't understand, for that there is google translate, but speaking in different languages in eng forum is plain disrespect for other users

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PM me this game link or post it here?

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone PM me this game link or post it here?
Sure, no problem, buddy. Here: . It's the partially translated version of the game, which I released a little while back. Enjoy the game and let me know if there's anything that needs improving!

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can help me who please.
After the 2 boss no idea what to do sol XD.

Since sspiel frsute really times.
Without en solution it is waste XD

RE500

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there 2 different endings in this game after you beat succub (the one that kidnapped heroine`s friend)? Because after i defeat her and go to final boss - he simply hypnotised her and thats bad end. Do i need to start again with no corruption?

OP
Lazka

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there 2 different endings in this game after you beat succub (the one that kidnapped heroine`s friend)? Because after i defeat her and go to final boss - he simply hypnotised her and thats bad end. Do i need to start again with no corruption?
as far i know, u need low corruption before fight her i think (if im not forgot yet, u can reset the corruption in the base)