What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
image-web.jpg
Ci-en -
Trial - Originally, it was available in this post :
However, it appears that the link is no longer functioning. As such, I've reuploaded the demo myself :

On the chance this wasn't an April Fools joke (which the author seems to be asserting in their first post about this game), I'm making a thread for it.
Princess Synergy is a RPG Maker MV, produced by the same creator behind Ruins Seeker. Naturally since it's all in JP, I don't understand any of it.
Like Ruins Seeker, there are character portraits animated in Live2D. At the moment, the trial doesn't have H-animations, although there are animations of touching.

The game is intended to be played with only the mouse, although you're able to skip dialogue with the keyboard by holding Ctrl.
Combat Gameplay is very similar to Slay The Spire, a turn-based card game.
In both games, you would construct a deck of cards representing different skills, with an associated cost. In this trial however, you cannot construct your deck and just have a starting one. Each turn, you will generate some resource and draw some card from your deck. You use your resource to get the card's effect.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If this is an April Fool's joke, I'd be impressed. This is an extremely well-polished early access demo for a game that looks to have much potential, and furthermore would take a lot of effort to make.
Also Nupuryu has already mentioned in Ci-En about plans to make a Slay the Spire-style game after Ruins Seeker in the past.

By the way, as with the previously-locked thread for this game, this project is also a collab work with Atelier Choice (the creator of Lelie's Navigation, among others). From the trial, I'd assume that the scenes and fetishes included would have common themes to both creators.

Controls:
While this game is entirely playable (and intended to be played with) only the mouse, you can still use arrow keys/WASD to move, enter/Z to talk/confirm, X to open the main menu, etc.
With the mouse, left-click does the same thing as Z does - talk to characters, examine objects, start events, etc.
Right-click opens the main menu, hides the current dialogue box, etc.
Mousewheel opens the backlog.

In combat, hover over the enemy to view its stats, and hover over status effects to view what they do. Hover over cards to see what they do (the descriptions are in Japanese, of course). Left-click cards to use them. You can use cards as much as you have CP/MP (the number over the "END" button), with each card costing a different amount. As of the early access trial, you automatically get a fixed 4 CP each turn (no carry-over). The "END" button ends the player turn. Cards are taken from the current active deck depending on a card draw stat. In the early access trial, this is 4. Both used cards and unused cards in hand are discarded, and will not return until you exhaust the entire deck and get a brand new one. However, there are also cards that when used are "banished" and will not return until the end of the battle.

It's not freely used as of now because everything is an event battle, but using the card "Access" transforms the main character, discards all cards in hand, refreshes CP, and allows you to fight better for a limited amount of time (unlimited in the early access trial's event battles).

Story tidbits:
The setting is some kind of SF megatopia so advanced that even clothes can be made out of data. Most people, with the ability to use "Devices", live with high standards. However, those who can't use "Devices" are named "Storage" and live a third-class citizen life. However, threats named "Trash" roam free outside, and it's up to the local governmental peacekeeping force to eliminate "Trash" for the greater good.
Our main character, Romasha Patience (unwanted nickname: "Princess Romance") is one such member of the peacekeeping force, specifically the all-female 4th Division, and among the entire base is basically the "golden child" with top-level looks, top-level popularity, friends in high places, a genuinely nice personality, and absolutely zero practical combat experience (basically everyone refuses to have her out on assignments). Maybe it's also thanks to that, but she's been singled out by a thug of the 0th Division, the "black sheep" group consisting entirely of former "Storage".
Our story begins with what would have been an ordinary day, were it not for the wheels of destiny causing a series of events that in the end result in Romasha under probationary surveillance, her Device completely reset, and for the first time ever given tasks outside.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
"Too pure for this world" heroine huh ?
Keeping an eye on this one.
Also is that she wearing a pants or just pantyhose ?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Been seeing a lot of Spine lately, guess that's the next evolution step for rpg maker games.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hard to tell whether if it's Nupuryunet or Atelier Choice doing the art (maybe both ) but Romance definitely one of the cutest MCs in a hentai game by far. Helps that Spine makes her a lot more animated too.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Posting mostly to keep tabs on this thread, but also...

All i can find in the demo is the bully guy can strip her "most" of the way, leaving sortof a bikini but he won't go any further, two buttgrabs (one in battle with aforementioned dude, one via a suited npc), and a weird scene of the bully dude forcing her to... do squats in her underwear?

Anyone else find any more?

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posting mostly to keep tabs on this thread, but also...

All i can find in the demo is the bully guy can strip her "most" of the way, leaving sortof a bikini but he won't go any further, two buttgrabs (one in battle with aforementioned dude, one via a suited npc), and a weird scene of the bully dude forcing her to... do squats in her underwear?

Anyone else find any more?
There is also a scene if you talk to the two people on FL1 at the bottom of the escalator. I don't speak moonrunes, but I assume they are checking out her ass as she goes up. Also, no extra scene if you lose to the bully in the fight.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So looks like there's a Slay the Spire boom in Japan or something, likely because someone released a code package for it (There's that fire emblem style boom a while back)

That said, this one is missing one crucial feature the others have: Indicator for enemy actions.
I might/definitely should be implemented later, but in the demo it's not there (admittedly it's also too short and no fights complex enough to require it yet)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
There is also a scene if you talk to the two people on FL1 at the bottom of the escalator. I don't speak moonrunes, but I assume they are checking out her ass as she goes up. Also, no extra scene if you lose to the bully in the fight.
Ah yeah, i forgot about it, since it happens pretty fast, and it's really just "look at her butt".

I hope this game goes for the long style corruption play, instead of the short and quick shot. With the motion and battle system, i could be coming back to this one over and over. Even just the buttgrabs were pretty good already.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So since the release of the alpha the author's been working mostly on functional stuffs mainly.

Like implementing the icons to show what the enemy will do next.

And in the latest ci-en post, working on an 'explode' button.
The idea came about initially because he was playtesting, and found that having to go through the jerk fight every time is very time consuming since it's basically one long tutorial.
So he came up with the idea of EXPLODE button to instantly drop the enemy's HP to 1.

But then he went and made an actual icon with Vanilla holding a bomb (the pink hair girl, totally yuri for Roma) and even nickname it.
Because why not.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
By the way, this work is a collaboration between two creators, so here's some more info on the game:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
So since the release of the alpha the author's been working mostly on functional stuffs mainly.

Like implementing the icons to show what the enemy will do next.

And in the latest ci-en post, working on an 'explode' button.
The idea came about initially because he was playtesting, and found that having to go through the jerk fight every time is very time consuming since it's basically one long tutorial.
So he came up with the idea of EXPLODE button to instantly drop the enemy's HP to 1.

But then he went and made an actual icon with Vanilla holding a bomb (the pink hair girl, totally yuri for Roma) and even nickname it.
Because why not.
I-Is that an eXPLOOOOOOSION BUTTON I SEE ? (also he need to make that drop Roma's hp to 1 too to finish it)
af7e6b065211680ccfa8c44a014d95078b47fcee_full.jpg

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I-Is that an eXPLOOOOOOSION BUTTON I SEE ? (also he need to make that drop Roma's hp to 1 too to finish it)
View attachment 31311
Funny, he just posted an update that it's been implemented, and hit BOTH parties, making it useful for getting those loss scenes.

And now he's thinking of implementing more of these non-card abilities, like potions and such (basically the equivalent of potions in slay the spire, but probably non-consumable)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Welp, the makers have started paid support plans , Dragon and Princess respectively.

Both plans will have the same content more or less and the money will go towards developing the game, but it's just show of support thing.

The main thing you'll get in supporting are the weekly development updates and the monthly new trial.

And the first content in the new plan is v0.11 trial which add a bunch of stuffs and 2 CGs (neither for Roma)

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I went back a few posts on the ci-en since i don't generally read each post, and lurk more for info to get posted here...

Despite not having any interest in peeing stuff, the fact that they've specifically gone to the effort to have the one girl's ass deform around the toilet seat really makes me excited for the future of this.