What's new

Ci-En Active RPG Maker [NupuryuNet/ぬぷ竜の里] プリンセス・シナジー / Princess Synergy

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I'm totally fine with the forum dying a quiet death, if it means not having annoying beggars around (or people who cannot read rules). F95 exists for the people who want that sort of environment. The forum has served its purpose for a very long time and I don't really mind it becoming deserted at this point. If people continue to visit, then we'll keep the lights on, but otherwise, there's no skin off my bones if everybody left.

That being said, get back on topic please.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, to keep things on topic:

They release updated demo on the 1st of each new month, so there's already May version out.
More proper card arts
Implementing animation on some H skill cards
And some animations got variations added

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Honestly, I should probably try playing through a newer demo, because based on some of the older ones, I still feel like I don't really know what this game even is. I know it has the card-based battle system, but there's so many moving parts outside of that.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Honestly, I should probably try playing through a newer demo, because based on some of the older ones, I still feel like I don't really know what this game even is. I know it has the card-based battle system, but there's so many moving parts outside of that.
The Author wanted it to be a Card-based Battlefuck system. But gave up. So now it's there as an extra, it's mostly just an event finder. A nice one though.

heinsc

Reputation score
Battlefuck system is beeing implemented rn i think. But protagonist engages acts with cards

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Everytime I try play a demo i feel like i get so lost, since there's no english I feel like i'm just aimlessly wandering around with no clue where to go to progress. How do people manage?

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So...no new areas or anything to do with combat grape after all this time?

EDIT: Also for some reason I can't seem to run the game because it says the PS.exe file doesn't exist. But it is there and I tried to open it directly and Windows gave me an error saying that this app cannot run on my pc. Weird.

Last edited: