What's new

ADV [nursery of tentacle ] 触手の苗床 Just Elf Tormentation エルフさんを虐めるだけ RE108476 RJ108476

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
I have been looking all over for this game and just came across it. I haven't played it yet, but it looks promising. It's made by Mikituu who you might best know for his awesome gifs of girls with tentacles, eggs, lactation, and all sorts of good stuff.

Here's some pics:

This is the only Download link I know of. Feel free to post better ones if you wish. This one has a 400 second wait to download for some reason, but the file is only 22 mb.. It just finished for me, hope you enjoy!

Also, the game will be really small at first, but it expands to the window size you pull it to.

Controls are sort of odd, still trying to decode the "readme" file. There are two .exe files in the folder. The bigger filesize one seems to be her ready to be violated and the other is her pregnant.

Game-style pixel art of an elven girl in the clutches of perverted tentacles.

Pregnancy, milking, egg spawn, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Nursery of Tentacle RJ108476

Thanks for this I had been looking for it too. As for controls in the larger app it seems like pressing A,S,D,Z,X,C, and V after she is filled up by the thing triggers other animations. No idea what the other smaller app is it doesn't even play for me just a still picture.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for this I had been looking for it too. As for controls in the larger app it seems like pressing A,S,D,Z,X,C, and V after she is filled up by the thing triggers other animations. No idea what the other smaller app is it doesn't even play for me just a still picture.
If you hit the 1-0 number keys you'll get different parts of her belly kicking out, hit enough numbers and she'll pop out all the eggs.

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

i snatched this link somewhere else, so you dont have to wait for hours... to get two minutes of some kind of a lame smile.

Last edited:

Arala Cran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah.... following that last link, I tried to get the one which had the larger data to run and instead it says "Warning: Game data not found!" and instantly crashes on the spot. Do I need to change anything for it to give a better reaction?

...That or some settings?

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

someone for the love of god upload to mediafire

locomanZX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

got the authors blog right here, guy does a lot of good work. I'm a lurker so your going to have to add the [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is this not available anymore been trying to find a working copy for along while Oo

Evilmonkey3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still gettin corrupt error... if it aint worth it, id say dont bother, but it would still be nice to get a working version.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

exe filenames needs to be in ascii (a-z,A-Z,0-9) letters only

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So is it actually working or do I need to redo the archive as a 7zip one instead?