What's new

Nurses Station

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Nurses Station

Kyle nods. "We definitely need to find out more about that snake. The last thing we need is something pulling a Thulsa Doom around here."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Agreed. Something must be done, and sooner, rather than later."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle looks off slightly, and lets out a long breath. "If push comes to shove...I might know of someone that can help out. But it's got to get way out of hand before I try to bring him into this. He's usually fairly busy."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon grins. "It won't, I'll vaporize the damn thing."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle shakes his head. "Yeah, that still hasn't changed. You still want to just vape the source of any problem."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He turns. "Well what would you suggest, we let it get a second chance to finish the job?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle shook his head. "No, but that is pretty much your first response."

He pauses, then adds, "I take it that you think she's threatened by this." His tone is clear. Ellisia isn't the she that he referred to.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A quick nod. "Yes, she was there last night. Actually, because I saw her where she was, that's the only reason I knew something was going on."

A moment passes and he adds, "I just can't bear the idea that this shadow demoness MAY have put a demonic snake around to get to everyone that she fought last night. Believe, me, I hope to god this is merely a coincidence, but my gut tells me this snake, one way or another, is connected to the demoness."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle's eyes narrow for a bit, then he responds. "I wonder...It may be that the one isn't directly connected to the other...The snake's presence here may just be an 'accident' if you will, and it's not necessarily under the control of the demoness."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His eyes narrow. "A pet as it were? Or extra unwanted baggage when she jumped to our world? I suppose it's POSSIBLE, but you have to know that's highly unlikely."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Heh, guys easy on the meta gaming. Even if those are all hunches they're bloody good ones.))

Grace stood and listened, somewhat bewildered by everything being said. It wasn't that demons were at all beyond her world or anything, but she wasn't used to this.

"So that's what all that noise was last night!? A freakin shadow demon? Christ I thought it was the janitor."
She looks over to Ellisia, "And what has my room mate got to do with it?"

Ellisia seemed to be calming down. She was still pale and very out of it, but the spasms had mostly stopped and her breathing was more steady and deeper, if still a little troubled. A tiny trickle of blood crept from her nose. "Aw what the hell..." Grace muttered getting a tissue and cleaning that up.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Don't look at me, I'm just following you folks on this one))

Siphon nodded. "Yeah, sorry about you having to hear it."

He hesitated at her question, then truthfully admitted, "I'm not entirely sure what her role is in all of this to be honest. She was supposed to tell me today, and I was on my way to meet her at the main field when I found her."

A shudder and he adds, resignation in his voice, "I almost didn't get to her in time...."

He seems quite angered, and disturbed, almost as if he blames himself partly for her suffering and pain.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"Hey, I'm sure the noise wasn't just for the fun of it, eh? It doesn't matter now. I'm just glad you did find her. And have such useful friends." She says the last looking to Kyle.

"So what now? This snake and... shadow demon are still out there then? What should I do?"

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kyle lets out another breath, thinking carefully before responding. "I'm not entirely sure..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon nods, seemingly still a bit down. "Right now, I'd say your probably not a target at all, so try to keep a low profile. And watch yourself."

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"I... uh, suppose your right... though I think I'll stay here for a while at least. Sure I barely know her, but she is my room mate after all." Grace was a bit distracted to be running around the school normally right now. She took a seat by the bed and looked from person to person. She was confused over several things right now.

She faces Siphon, deciding to ask about that strange 'Earth' comment, "Sooo... What brings you to Earth then? You mentioned that earlier. Siphon's an interesting name..."

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He nods at her. "Same, no way in hell I'm leaving her bedside until she wakes at the very least."

He pauses at her question, then let's loose a sigh.

"It's quite a long story, so I'll try to keep it short and unboring. I actually come from another dimension myself. I suppose the best way to describe me is your resident alien. My people left our home planet to get away from an enemy that was pretty well unstoppable. Since we were the only living species in our own dimension left, we left it, sealing it closed so our enemy could never come here. I chose to remain behind here while the rest of my people departed for another world."

A grin crosses his face as he suddenly anticipates the next question. "I'm guessing you probably are just itching to know how old I am, since my hair is all silver and grey?"

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Grace just listened, finding it all plenty strange, but getting used to expecting such here. "Hmm, let me guess. Thirteen, and all your kind have silvery hair?" She says with a smirk.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon smiled at this then replied, well you COULD add four zeros to the end of that number, and still be too low. Suffice it to say I'm the equivalent of your human 37 going on 38 year mark. If you have to have a specific age...."

He trails off, looking at the floor almost ashamedly.

"If you really want to know exact details, I'm about 150,142, but nearing yet another birthday. At least THIS one won't be spent completely alone..."

For just a moment, he seemed quite down, as if something had happened during his life that warranted his last comment.

"Yeah I know, I'm Ancient."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

By this point, Kyle had found a chair to sit in, and had begun singing again. "Now, I don't know/I don't know/I don't know/where I'ma gonna go/when the volcano blows/Let me say now/I don't know/I don't know/I don't know/where I'ma gonna go/when the volcano blows..."