What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Nuruhachi Pon Pon ] [ぬるはちぽんぽん] Nyotai Kosho: Being Female Means I Can Negotiate With My Body / 女体化したから身体を使って交渉してみました RE192486 RJ192486

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From the same people who made this.

Genderswap, Lewd/Corruption, Seduction, etc.

Based on their previous releases, could be hit-or-miss.

Story is something like this:
Raira (spelling?) from Rento Village was tasked with searching for heroes to help save his village from... some threat (no details given, other than something about monsters in the images). However, the "Ring of Desire" given to him by the village's mayor transformed him into a cute girl (literally what the description says, I kid you not).

... And since this is a H-game, the summary then goes on to conclude that the best way to win the heroes over to his/her side is by "using her body". However, it also adds that this may cause the protagonist to fall into pleasure....

It's unclear if this is a multi-ending game (well, it's not in the tags), or if this is just going to be another linear HCG collection game. The price is a bit steep, too.

Out on AS / torrents.

* Prologue

Young man Lyla sensed a crisis coming to Lentville.
He proposed the village recruit a hero,
so the village elder sent him to hire one.

To fulfill his quest, Lyla was given a magical ring.
He put it on at home, and was transformed into a girl.

In this cute new form, Lyla could do things
that were impossible as a male.
He thought about how to woo a hero on the cheap.

Using this body had its perks... but also risks.
Lyla quickly learned it was a slippery slope.

* H Scenes

Expose Lyla's tits and use seductive tactics,
the heroes will be bursting from their pants to help.

Since the protagonist is a cute girl,
she's in danger of attack if she's on her own.
It's fun to discover the joys of "her" body,
even a weak woman is a potent weapon (herself).
Settle problems with Lyla's attractive looks.

Don't lose sight of your quest, though!
Recruit heroes, save Lentville!

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ぬるはちぽんぽん] 女体化したから身体を使って交渉してみました (RJ192486)

I'd be more inclined to call her Layla. Also, is it just another mindless sexfest?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seduction rpg are cool and rare, but I'm not sure about the gender swap...

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seduction rpg are cool and rare, but I'm not sure about the gender swap...
Gender swap is awesome....when done right that is.
Anyone tried this yet? seems like it could be good...or borderline horrible.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Please no MV please please ple... Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

prettycolors

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well time to search far and wide across the internet for a link

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I played part of the demo. It seems like it will be quite linear. I talked to a man who seemed to be the first "hero" and it immediately went to a sex scene with him.Then it was straight to to forest north of the city.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played part of the demo. It seems like it will be quite linear. I talked to a man who seemed to be the first "hero" and it immediately went to a sex scene with him.Then it was straight to to forest north of the city.
Well, that's a shame. Games like that tend to be quite boring.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gender swap is awesome....when done right that is.
Anyone tried this yet? seems like it could be good...or borderline horrible.
So you "like" trans people? Not that it is a bad thing, personally i am not into it. I just find it to be entirely as asexual as scat or gore.

So it pains me when the art looks good, and the game might actually be a good game.

MrGable

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Genderswap has nothing with trans...

And what's the difference in hentai game? Most of them have female heroine already. Nothing changes from gameplay perspective.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Genderswap has nothing with trans...

And what's the difference in hentai game? Most of them have female heroine already. Nothing changes from gameplay perspective.
Well it is the closest thing we have to it IRL. So i reckon it does very much so have something to do with trans.

That is true that it does not change gameplay, but that is not what this was about. More about fetiches and plot points.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well it is the closest thing we have to it IRL. So i reckon it does very much so have something to do with trans.

That is true that it does not change gameplay, but that is not what this was about. More about fetiches and plot points.
that a game, why search to link that to something irl o_O ?

i personaly cant see how we can link swap mind/Genderswap that dont exit irl, with trans... but maybe

if one day a game pop where you play a monster octocock with 24 members, you will link that with irl and thinks of you as a squid :D ?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It depends on the game, really. Consider the X-Change series - in 1-3, you're a guy who's been turned into a girl but wants to change back, has a girlfriend, etc. It mostly plays the transformation for laughs/rapes. Whereas in Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative you find out you were actually always genetically part girl (or something?) and can make a decision to instead embrace your feminine side; there's more of that feeling that deep down the protagonist always wanted to be a woman. That game comes closer to exploring a slightly more realistic trans person.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have a save for this, GS is cool in my book, but I just want to see the arts.

Debiru20x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a save for this, GS is cool in my book, but I just want to see the arts.
You just need to open the game, select the bottom option and it asks for a password. Enter in " にょたいか " and then select the bottom right option. Then you'll get the like 7 scenes they offer...Not really that great IMHO.

PS: I don't know if you know Japanese hiragana but there's 2 different "よ” characters with different sizes. You need the smaller one that is the 7th row down, and 2nd from the right for this password to work.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

You just need to open the game, select the bottom option and it asks for a password. Enter in " にょたいか " and then select the bottom right option. Then you'll get the like 7 scenes they offer...Not really that great IMHO.

PS: I don't know if you know Japanese hiragana but there's 2 different "よ” characters with different sizes. You need the smaller one that is the 7th row down, and 2nd from the right for this password to work.
Cool man, thanks. Appreciate it. I love seeing women who were once men but somehow got genderswapped with their mouth full of dongs.

Edit: Are you sure it's the right game? When I enter the bottom selection, it seems to be game options, it doesn't ask for a password.

Last edited: