What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Ah, I was seriously going to insta-quit when I saw I was matched up against One. Actually managed to take him down (didn't even have to do anything special, just went first and since pretty much everyone has the same cards, I anticipated his moves). Played Channy (#2) the game before and beat him...well, my internet dropped or something with my 3 cost 6 cards and a Invitation to Hell vs. his open field and sub-30000 LP. (I took a pic of his graveyard before I lost connection and man, all his cards are either HR or SR).

Sorry if it seems like I'm bragging. I'm just a little surprised a guy outside the top 100 is able to take down the #1 ranked player. Maybe it's naive but I expect those guys to be invincible, with their max level Turn 1 drops taking out my Turn 3 drops. Hell, I get beat constantly and I'm sure they're used to smacking the crap out of everyone else, so I can't really be proud of a single victory. I suppose it's like playing 1-1 against Michael Jordan, scoring a basket on him, and running away before he dunks all over me. -__-

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One is actually pretty fun to play with, had a lot of great matches with him. I've only gotten channy twice and the first match he absolutely wrecked me, that other I got lucky and he had nothing for like 2 or 3 turns.

It's not really bragging imo. I think it's better for people to know that those on top are beatable. The whales require some a lot of luck though and a very good early game.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah geez, just played against Channy again. ALMOST had him (backed him into the same corner as last time), but the guy summoned a crapload of huge costing monsters and a well timed Forcefield wrecked me. Seriously, his entire deck looks like it's SRs. -__-

I don't think I could've played it any better, so I guess I can take solace that it was the ridiculous barrage of 11-12 cost max level girls that did me in. :'(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Forcefield is pretty op. Had someone play it on 2nd turn against me. Went to attack with my 2nd turn summoned character only for it to be stuck for 3 turns while the opponent gets to summon their 2k+ maid to attack it before it wears off.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

One has a pretty fair deck. Unless "1" is a different player. I don't know why it would be spelt different in a match than on a leaderboard, but I've never had a game against "One", only "1".

Anyone with Cost Shackles is instantly more scary than half of the top 10.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

One has a pretty fair deck. Unless "1" is a different player. I don't know why it would be spelt different in a match than on a leaderboard, but I've never had a game against "One", only "1".

One and 1 are different players. And yeah, Cost Shackles is pretty scary. I had a match where I had 3 girls on the field, one of them was even Onyx and all it took to stop them was Cost Shackles and a Yuzuki I think. I found it pretty funny though since Cost Shackles had Onyx in it.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cost shackles is only scary vs offensive cards, does nothing to defense like Kira.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Cost Shackles gives them 3 turns to pick apart your board if they have offensive cards though.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cost Shackles gives them 3 turns to pick apart your board if they have offensive cards though.
Better hope you have some good defensive traps then. :p

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*sigh* My last few games were: "okay, I'm doing fine...everything looks good."

Then maxed Natalie. Game over. -__- I got so frustrated I added my third Nat into my deck (unleveled) just for the heck of it.

EDIT: Damn it, just jinxed myself again. -__- Another max Nat (this time attacking with a single point over my girl). FML.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It would be lovely if Invitation to Hell were changed to read less than or equal to 2000. Just lost a match entirely due to my belief that my 2k card was safe...

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm.. I'm about 16k points out of 100th.. that's at least 7 wins.. think I'll pass

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was at 57th yesterday, and still there today. I'm not sure getting into top 50 is actually worth the effort is the problem though.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How does someone who has all max leveled cards (including Onyx, Flora, blah blah) only end up at RP 1281?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The time period of the tournament, what time zone is it set to?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was just reading your post and got matched against you. o.o Good match. My greed nearly screwed me with that banish.
I wasn't expecting you to buff your reaper again to make banish work, so I had a 0% chance of surviving your next attack and just went for the chance that your defensive card wasn't a prepare for battle. SURE DIDN"T PAY OFF. :p

Edit: So anyway, just found out that one card, that sacrifices 1k LP for 1k atk, can use the skill even if you don't have 1k LP, and apparently you lose before she attacks from 0 LP.

Another thing confirmed in that same match, Banish doesn't affect a char that starts below 2.1k even if it goes over, so hero sakura can be left at 69 and be immune to it assume you don't use attack books on her.

Last edited: