What's new

[Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Angelic Saga

Rightly pointing out the problems with this game's gacha and rarity distribution WAS being constructive.

Trying to discredit my statement about P2W just because I'm a paying player myself, and not because I was a lucky player, was where the argument derailed.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

noted, but lets talk about strategy or how far we are along in the dungeon. something that is pleasant to see when coming into the topic.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't see why people say events are ptw in this game. I think Eab was right in his first point that getting to last levels (to get more than one event SR) is luxury. Same like getting perfect unit in Aigis event etc... And that's completely fine imo.

Sure they could give us more premium tickets. I think that would be wise thing to do to keep free players in actually, but don't see that much ptw here. Or maybe PeroPero raised my bar what games i call ptw. :)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Same like getting perfect unit in Aigis event etc... And that's completely fine imo.
Gonna have to have a minor disagreement with you there. Aigis at least gives you the chance to do so with multiple SC a month and SC every new event map. Completing all of second round on AS requires you to either be a new player online all the time, or to have saved every energy drink you could get from level 1+ and used most of them for one event.

Mind you I'm not going as far as to say AS is p2w(unless you spend tons of $$$ to upgrade/max level your cards as well), but maxing an Aigis event unit can be done quite frequently in comparison. Whereas there's not really much option to get more stamina drinks in AS.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did drop a line to the devs at Chatango last night, and they did say they were looking into better login rewards, at least (I suggested stuff like mini-energy drinks, R exp cards, more ticket milestones, etc.).

No specifics though, so it's up to you guys if you want to wait and see what they have planned, or if you want to be more vocal about wanting more free stuff. Or at least something more useful than a measly 5000 money.

They also mentioned that they might do something different for the next non-tourney event, since everyone's feeling the stamina drain. Again, no specifics, so not sure what that entails.

Gonna have to have a minor disagreement with you there. Aigis at least gives you the chance to do so with multiple SC a month and SC every new event map. Completing all of second round on AS requires you to either be a new player online all the time, or to have saved every energy drink you could get from level 1+ and used most of them for one event.

Mind you I'm not going as far as to say AS is p2w(unless you spend tons of $$$ to upgrade/max level your cards as well), but maxing an Aigis event unit can be done quite frequently in comparison. Whereas there's not really much option to get more stamina drinks in AS.
Yeah, the lack of free energy drinks is what kills the AS/Aigis comparison. It's pretty sound otherwise though.

Last edited:

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the suggestions.

we (AS chat) have sent in a list of 23 suggestions for the game ranging from all different aspects of the game. this included changing missions/login rewards/event stamina. Devs have already read the list and "we can expect some of these suggestions to be coming soon".

thank god this thread is back on it's feet after these few past pages of shit. I don't come to this thread all that often anymore but that's cuz everything that's being handled here is like 1-2 days old on AS chat, it's got daily AS devs in it so yea. news travels alot faster at the core medium. Oh, and next week tourney confirmed, good luck to you all on that.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't see why people say events are ptw in this game. I think Eab was right in his first point that getting to last levels (to get more than one event SR) is luxury. Same like getting perfect unit in Aigis event etc... And that's completely fine imo.

Sure they could give us more premium tickets. I think that would be wise thing to do to keep free players in actually, but don't see that much ptw here. Or maybe PeroPero raised my bar what games i call ptw. :)
well, i spend decent amount of time on AS - spending stamina at least 2 times per day. but was not able to get even one card from previous event. by the time event ended i was 20 stam away from boss battle. and with this event still dindn't get the first card. quite close though

I am level 86 with 115 stam.
If it's really free to play - what am i doing wrong

Last edited:

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Unfortunately, logging in twice a day only spends 50% of your stamina. It is hard to be stamina efficient in this game compared to aigis. I'm surprised you couldn't do 10 levels of the event in 2 weeks though. If you aren't on track to get the card from this event and still have energy drinks, it is worth using a few.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The event SR has a maximum atk of 2.7k and a kickass ability. In my opinion she is on a level field with every SSR card available (I actually prefer her over my victorie, but meh) right now, so there currently is no card with a better money/gain ratio than her. You can beat the event with 1 or 2 energy drink bundles, equivalent to two premium rolls. What is likely to get you better results is up to you to decide.
So I just got a freak draw. Blew my exp on the bonus stage, since a chance to draw a third would be cool. I got a third. And a fourth. I really don't know how to feel about that.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Apparently the chance to get more Anterets on the bonus stage is vastly better than Oniwaka's bonus stage was.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, on one hand it's cool, since she is my personal favorite for now (while Oniwaka still seems super iffy, what with her stats being the same as sakura's and significantly more expensive to get ther to max. The skill has some merit, but if she is the only thing you can field and your enemy has field dominanc already, she won't do much but buy you one more turn. Not really help you turn it around usually.), on the other, I'dve liked to feel a little special with 3 of them in my deck.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

second HR from normal gatcha. daydreamer alice. not bad, could have been worse.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

second HR from normal gatcha. daydreamer alice. not bad, could have been worse.
Alice is honestly one of my most favorite HRs, so I'd consider yourself pretty lucky. Sometimes I like to spam her skill with Retreat. She's useful to have around if you're short on Occult Obliteration or Anteret, like I was for the longest time.

OP
S

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Progress poll!
List your current stage, level, and number of energy drinks used this event (if any, count minis as .5).

17-3, 108, 2

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Done, (+some of the bonus stage); 88; 12 I think + some minis, forgot how many. Really started guzzling em in 19 and 20 since I lost my patience.